"I Get To Sing In Oppa's Song?"

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

Bom P.O.V
 
Aigoo. Today Jiyong oppa called me to meet him for dinner. Am I in trouble? Oppa never does this, ah I'm so nervous, eotteokhae? Huuuu~
 
"Unnie, what are you thinking of?" My little Minzy asked. "Aniyo, it's nothing dongsaeng. Just a little tired" I lied. "Okay unnie. You should rest. If you need help, call for me, arrasso?" I nodded and got back to work.
 
-Hours Later-
 
"Unnie, are you going to go back to the dorm or are we gonna eat together?" CL-Roo asked. "Oh I have plans to meet up with someone. I'll be back in the dorm at night. Don't wait for me!" She nodded and went to join Dara and Minzy.
 
 I grabbed my coat and walked out in the cold winter.
 
Jiyong P.O.V
 
I checked my watch again. Aish, noona is late, I frowned as I sat in the posh restaurant. 
 
"Mianhae, mianhae!" Bommie noona came in panting, "Noona, why are you so late?" I asked. "I stopped for corn." She said holding up the paper bag filled with corn. Kekeke I knew it.
 
"Order your food, oppa has already ordered." I said passing her a menu.
 
"Great! I'm hungry!" She said rubbing her tummy. 
 
So cute, I thought as I chuckled. 
 
"I'll have the corn soup, barbecued corn and the corn casserole" she told the waiter.
 
"Noona, don't you ever get tired of corn?" I said smiling widely.
 
Bom: "Anyway, why did you call me here? Am I in trouble or something?"
 
Me: "Aniyo, it's good news actually. Don't be scared. Well... Oppa wrote a new song called 'We Belong Together' and oppa thinks that your voice would go great together with the song. TOP hyung is also singing a small part."
 
Bom: "Jinjja? I get to sing in oppa's song?" 
 
Me: "Ne. So is it a yes?"
 
Bom: "Of course!" 
 
And we spent the rest of the night chatting about our lives, our music and other singers.
 
BTW: Even though in real life, Bom shouldn't really be calling Jiyong 'oppa' but I thought it would be cute so bear with it!
-조린 Jolene