"Do I?"

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

Nobody P.O.V
 
Jiyong dropped some fried rice on the floor but felt too lazy to get a tissue. 
 
Jiyong: "Noona, can you get the tissue for me?"
 
Bom: "No, get it yourself."
 
Jiyong: "But you're the nearest to it."
 
Bom: "So? Doesn't mean I have to get it for you. Learn to be independent."
 
Everyone was surprised at what Bom said and stared at her with their mouth open. Usually, Bom would immediately follow what Jiyong said.
 
Bom: "What are you all looking at? He needs to grow up! I can't help him all the time can't I?"
 
Daesung: "She does gave a point there."
 
All the other members agreed.
 
Jiyong had no choice with all the members ganging up with her.
 
Jiyong P.O.V
 
I went home frustrated.
 
I went to my room and flopped on the bed. It was a horrible day, recording was tougher than usual. I thought to myself...
 
We did I keep looking at noona flirting with hyung just now at the studio? I'd only be jealous if I was her boyfriend or something. But I'm not. Why was noona being so cold to me all of a sudden? 
 
Then Seungri came in. "Hyung, I'm having nightmares again, can I sleep here tonight?" "Of course you can." Maknae then came in and lay down beside me. 
 
Panda P.O.V
 
I layed down beside hyung and closed my eyes. After a few seconds, I opened one eye. 
 
Me: "Hyungggggg~~ Why are you not sleeping?"
 
Jiyong: "Oh it's nothing."
 
Me: "Come on~~" I inched closer to him, "Tell maknae" I said giving him a little aegyo.
 
Jiyong: "Seungri-ya, don't tell anyone I asked you this, but why do you think noona is so mean to me now?"
 
Me: "Which noona?" I asked sneakily even though I knew it was Bom noona.
 
Jiyong: "Bommie noona."
 
Me: "First, do you like noona?"
 
Jiyong: "I don't know. I really don't know..."
 
Me: "Kohjimal (Liar)!"
 
Hyung looked so surprised. 
 
Jiyong: "Maknae, are you crazy. Why do you say that?"
 
Me: "What is noona's favorite food, favorite clothes and favorite singer?"
 
Jiyong: "Ogsusu (Corn), mini dress and Beyonce. Why?"
 
Me: "See? You know noona so well. You like her!"
 
Jiyong P.O.V
 
Riri: "What is noona's favorite food, favorite clothes and favorite singer?"
 
Me: "Ogsusu (Corn), mini dress and Beyonce. Why?"
 
Riri: "See? You know noona so well. You like her!"
 
I paused. Do I? 
 
Me: "Then what do I do with Dara noona?"
 
Riri: "Hmm.... You could always..." He raised his eyebrows and went closer to me. "Give her to me!"
 
I laughed at maknae's cuteness. "Okay!" I messed up his hair a little by rubbing his head "I'll give noona to 
you!"
 
Seungri expressed his happiness by bouncing on the bed.
 
"Ah gwiyeobda (Cute)~~~~"
 
"Okay goodnight hyung, I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight and call noona first thing in the morning!" He said and lay down. He fell asleep immediately. 
 
"I think I can't wait till morning."
 
That's right! I started shipping Pandara after watching Strong Heart YG Special the second time. Seungri cares alot for Dara. They look cute together. Idk why but I ship alot of unpopular shippings like KhunFany and SkyTempo. Anyway, don't hate me! I just think their cute!