I Missed You

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

Bom P.O.V
 
It's night.
 
The lights are off, the room is full of darkness. I sit at the corner of the room sobbing to my phone and drinking alcoholic drinks. I try to stop crying but my eyes keep watering up once I think about our conversation again. 
 
"Sorry Ji. Be good to Dara."
 
"I will..."
 
I put my hand over the part that hurt most. My heart. Did I do the right thing? Letting my only joy in life go just like that? I know that I still love him and he still loves me. I took another sip of my drink.
 
Park Bom, you are messed up.
 
I continued to sip from my fourth can.
 
Nobody P.O.V
 
Minzy walked into the room hearing Bom sob.
 
She saw 8 empty cans on the floor. "Unnie! Stop drinking! You're gonna kill yourself!" Minzy said as she snatched the half drank can from her unnie's hands. 
 
"Maknae ah! Don't be stubborn! Give me back!" Bom said as she aggressively snatched the can back. She started crying all of a sudden. "Jiyong... Don't leave me..." 
 
"Unnie. You're drunk. Stop drinking..." 
 
"Aniya!" 
 
"Only one way to settle this." Minzy thought to herself.
 
________________________________________
 
"Oppa. She's over there." Minzy pointed to her drunk unnie who just started on her tenth can. "I'll leave to go sleep." Minzy said yawning and went back her room.
 
"Noona! Stop drinking, it's not good for you."
 
Jiyong P.O.V
 
"Noona! Stop drinking, it's not good for you." I told her
 
Unexpectedly, she hugged me...
 
"I missed you..." She said hugging me.
 
"I missed you too, Bom." I whispered to her her hair.
 
"Don't leave me alone." 
 
"I won't." I told her pulling her in for another hug. 
 
"Now stop drinking and go to sleep." He supported her to the bed. "Goodnight Bommie." I said and kissed her head. I got up to leave.
 
She tugged at my hand. "Don't leave." "I won't." I assured her. I sat next to her on her big bed. Eventually, we both drifted to sleep.