"You look pretty all the time."

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

Bom P.O.V
 
I was lying on my bed thinking: Me and Ji used to be so good friends and now our friendship is ruined. What a waste... And as for the Seunghyun thing, I'm very confused too. 
 
Thanks to all the stress, I had a small mental breakdown right in the middle of my bed. I was crying into my pillow thinking about the mess I had made with my life. I wanted to run away, but I can't. I have my sick aunt to take care of. And what would happen to 2NE1? I have to take responsibility over what happened.
 
I decided;
I want to salvage our friendship.
 
-----
 
I woke up in the morning still having headaches from my breakdown last night. It was about 11 a.m. when I woke up. The sun shone brightly through the clear glass window in the room. Wanting to sleep, I pressed my face against my pillow not wanting to face the sun. And reality. Then I remembered what I decided last night.
 
To: Jiyong Oppa
 
Oppa, we need to talk. Can you meet me at that kimchi restaurant we went together before?
 
 
From: Jiyong Oppa
 
I think we need to talk too. I'll meet you there in 30 minutes.
 
I dragged my body to the bathroom, I forced my head up to brush my teeth and slowly, I woke up. I put on my makeup and Chanel lipstick. I remembered what Seunghyun said. 
 
"Chanel. Because Jiyong likes Chanel too."
 
I was still very confused between who to pick. I think that Seunghyun felt more like a brother than a lover. I feel more comfortable and happy around Jiyong. But right now I'd be lucky if we were still friends.
 
I changed into a shirt and shorts and wore a red beanie that Jiyong bought for me for my birthday a few months ago. I treasured that beanie so much. I decided to wear it today to prove that I didn't throw it away once we fought.
 
-----
 
Jiyong P.O.V
 
I entered the kimchi restaurant. It has the same feeling the last time I was here. I ordered first. "I would like rice and kimchi and the kimchi corn set." I told the ajumma. She scribbled on her notebook and went away. I waited... Waited... 5 minutes passed... The food came in steaming hot.
 
Bom walked into the restaurant. She was wearing the beanie I gave her for her birthday, so she didn't throw it away. She sat down looking at the kimchi and the corn.
 
Bom: "You ordered for me?"
 
Me: "Um... Yeah."
 
Bom: "Thank you."
 
Me: "Can we talk first before eating? And let's drop the formalities."
 
Bom: "I agree."
 
Me: "You first."
 
Bom: "Well alot of things had happened over the past week. Jiyong, we have a wonderful friendship, I don't want it to be such a waste. Can't be just be friends? Like before?"
 
Me: "Yes, that was what I was thinking. I really missed having a friend to talk to."
 
We gave a friendly hugged and noona cried, "Me too, I really missed you, Ji." 
 
I was so happy! We made up. 
 
Me: "Let's not fight."
 
Bom nodded while eating the corn and kimchi mix. 
 
Me: "So... How are you and hyung going on?"
 
Bom: "I'm not sure. I'm still very confused."
 
Me: "Um I'm just asking.. Just asking. But if you had to choose between me and hyung, who would you choose?"
 
Bom: "And I'm just stating, even though we don't have feelings for each other, if I did, I would choose you."
 
But I do have feelings for you...
 
Me: "Oh okay."
 
Bom: "Then what about me and Dara. If you had to choose one of us..."
 
Me: "You of course. I am not that good with Dara"
 
Bom: "Then why did you kiss her?"
 
Me: "Well... She dressed up really nicely that day. She looked pretty. But only when she was wearing all that makeup. You look pretty all the time. With or without makeup. And I guess I was kind of drunk that day."
 
Bom: "Me? Pretty? Oh please. I'm fat and ug--"
 
Bom P.O.V
 
Me: ""Me? Pretty? Oh please. I'm fat and ug--"
 
I stopped remembering what he said after that. It would just be more awkward than it already is.
 
Ji: "Umm no you're not. Remember what I said....?"
 
I can remember every single detail.
 
--flashback--
 
"If nobody will marry you then I will."
 
Hey peeps, in this chapter they made up. YAY. And sorry if there's a lot of convo. But it's clearer like this, sorry! And BTW Addicteds, GD and Bom tweeted each other a few days ago. GD posted a pic of his new dog, Jolie, in a traditional dress and Bom commented: 'ㅋㅋㅋ cute~~ㅠㅠ" and GD replied her saying: "Noona is not cute" I ALMOST DIED.