Hidden Feelings?

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

Hi~~ First of all, I'd like to thank topgbom for her idea which I am going to use! Please support. Kyaaaa~ And remember this is not real so please do not hate on Dara because of this!
 
Bom P.O.V
 
Jiyong is dragging me to the back of the building. He stopped, "Noona, do you like me?" I didn't know how to respond... "I... I... Yes..." He stopped for a while and looked into my eyes, "Listen noona, please don't cry. I'm just being honest..." He sighed, "I have no feelings for you." Those 6 words... 
 
I ran away quickly. I didn't know where. But I just ran and ran. I found myself in the YG Building. I wanted to rest so I walked there. I touched my cheeks. No tears. I walked in.
 
I saw Gummy unnie. No one understands me more than her. She has lots of experience in things. Besides, I'd like someone to confide in. "Unnie..." I went up to her. "Mind if you could keep my company?" I asked.
 
Gummy: "Of course."
 
We went to a lounge and sat down on the sofa. I explained everything to Gummy unnie.
 
Gummy: "Well... Do you still have feelings for Jiyong?"
 
I think so... After all I've been through, I don't know... But I'm just gonna say yes.
 
Me: "... Ne."
 
Gummy: "Then do you think he might have hidden feelings for you?"
 
Bom: "Might... We're really close."
 
Gummy: "Then we'll have to bring those feelings out of him. So here's the thing... Pretend that you don't care about that anymore. Be normal. If he asks about anything recent... Just tell him it's all fine and you're okay. But around other guys, act a bit more interested and flirty."
 
I nodded my head to show that I was listening. This just might work... I said with a grin.