Wrong Person (Chapter SE7EN)

Forever With You (포에버 윗 유)

 

Jiyong P.O.V
 
Aish. That noona is not here yet. Filming starts in less than an hour! "Jiyong, why are you walking around like that?" TOP hyung asked. "Noona is not here yet! Filming starts soon!" I took out my phone.
 
To: Bommie
 
Noona, filming is starting soon, where are you?
 
1, 2, 3 minutes passed, still no reply. Strange. Noona usually replies a minute after I send the text. Is something wrong? "Why don't you stay here in case she comes back. I'll go look for her. Call me if she comes." TOP hyung said. I nodded my head and hyung went off.
 
TOP P.O.V
 
I went to noona's dressing room. Then I went to the bathroom. I went into the male toilet, what am I doing here. She can't be here. I walked out of the toilet and walked in front of the girls' bathroom. Ugh I can't go in there, people will think I'm a byuntae (ert). Luckily, an ajumma came out. "Uh... Ajumma, could you uhh... help me check if there's a girl with black hair, fair skin, really pretty in there?" "Okay let me check." the ajumma went in again.
 
Thats right. I like Bom noona. I think she's the most beautiful girl ever. But I think she likes Jiyong. That boy doesn't know how lucky he is. Ahh why that is ajumma so long? I waited a while more. "Oh nobody there." She went out saying. 
 
I walked to the canteen. It's deserted. There's nobody here, I turned around to leave. Then. I heard, a faint voice, it must be quiet near. It was a beautiful voice. "Nae nuneul bwayo ohgeudaemaneul mideobollaeyo mae-il honjaseo ulgiman haneyo neomuna goma-ungeoryo oh baby baby"
 
I regconized that voice immediately! I ran there but paused when I saw her practicing her lines. 
 
Kekeke. She looks so cute when she's serious. I sneaked behind her and tapped her backhugged her. "Noonaaa~~"
 
Bom P.O.V
 
I was practicing my lines. "... goma-ungeoryo oh baby baby"
 
Suddenly, someone hugged me from the back. Is it Jiyong? Kekeke. It must be him! I blushed. "Noonaaa~~"
And.... My smile vanished. It wasn't Jiyong. It was Seunghyun! I immediately moved out of his arms. "Oh. Oppa." I mumbled. 
 
TOP: "You don't look very happy to see me." He said as he sat down beside me.
 
Me: "Aniiii~~ It's just that you frightened me."
 
TOP: "You didn't seem very frightened at first."
 
Me: "Umm..." I have no excuses! Ugh! "Umm... Slow reaction! Yeah..." Ah Bom! What a lame excuse!
 
TOP: "Oh I see." He said obviously disappointed "Jiyong is waiting for you. Filming starts in 30 minutes now."
 
Bom: "Oh! I was so busy practicing, I didn't take note of the time..."
 
TOP: "He sent you a message too."
 
I checked my phone. It couldn't switch on, out of battery I guess.
 
Bom: "It ran out of battery."
 
TOP: "Okay anyway, lets get back there." He got up and took my hand and started walking. 
 
I was shocked, I didn't know how to respond. I tried to get out of his grip, it's too tight! Ugh. "Uhh... Oppa you're holding too tight!" I complained trying to shake my hand off. His grip immediately loosened. "Oh sorry." "It's fine..." We walked back in silence, we haven't been this awkward ever.
 
But we eventually reached the studio. Thank goodness, I was getting really uncomfortable there. "Noona! You're back! Come on, we need to take the last scene." Jiyong oppa grabbed my hand too. He brought me to the car. It wasn't like Seunghyun oppa's grip. I liked how Jiyong held me hand... 
 
The director oppa shouted, "Okay Jiyong and Bom, when I que you, look into the car mirror and stare at each others eyes, arrasso?"
 
We nodded. "Hana... Dul... Set... ACTION!" We started singing our verses. Then the director oppa pointed to us. I looked into the mirror and gazed at his deep brown eyes. This time, I didn't have to steal a look at them. I could just stare at them, not worrying that Jiyong would catch me looking at him. Ah~~ it feels so good ^___^
 
Jiyong P.O.V
 
The scene was soon over, production was great today! We finished filming! Now we were free!
 
From: Dara
 
Jiyong-ah, you want to meet up for dinner? I know of this really romantic restaurant that just opened.
 
I couldn't disappoint her...
 
To: Dara
 
Okay. I know which one. It's near YG right? With the rooftop garden? I think you can see it from the YG Building rooftop. Near Bom noona's favorite corn stall.
 
Sent. Immediately, a reply came.
 
From: Dara
 
Yes! That's the one. See you there at 7?
 
 
To: Dara
 
Ne. See you.