Shim Changmin

An Angel in Black
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Yoona was evil – pure evil – as far as Kris Wu was concerned.

With the school fair coming up, the preparations had been deemed necessary to be started immediately. As was the case with the most recent dance, Yoona was at the helm of the ship so to speak for the juniors and had pretty much guaranteed herself Sooyoung’s help by telling his girlfriend that he could tag along too so they could be together more often. While he would love nothing else but to spend time with Sooyoung, school events were never his thing.

So was saying no to his girlfriend when she gave him her patented puppy face in a very valiant attempt to get him to say yes while her best friend stood by the side, smiling oh so triumphantly that it made him want to scowl at her, consequences be damned.

Im Yoona really was pure evil.

He’d managed to sign Luhan and Xiumin’s names up in the volunteer list Yoona had passed around, a move that earned the brunette’s approval. He was pretty certain that school events were not their thing too, but it made him feel better.

As it was, Kris was now on his way to Sooyoung’s house to drop off her things and wait for her to come home from yet another after school fair-related meeting. He had pretty much insisted to bumming around the school to wait for her but she had protested against it, saying that he’d get bored out of his mind and that he could rest in her house while waiting for her. A promise from Yoona, one that had her even solemnly offering him her pinky, that she herself would bring Sooyoung home finally got him to agree with the arrangement along with the news that the nearby basketball court was finally finished with its repairs and was once again open to the public.

Needless to say, he made a detour to his house to get his ball before heading to Sooyoung’s.

Getting out of the car once it was parked in her driveway, he opened the door to the backseat, frowning slightly at her pink schoolbag that he’d have to carry from his car and into her house. “Why oh why does she have to like pink…”

“Ah… Hey.”

Kris straightened up and turned towards the direction of the voice, finding Sooyoung’s new neighbor standing by his front door. “Hey.”

“Kris Wu, right?” When the blonde man nodded, Changmin gestured to the house next to his. “I don’t mean to stick my nose into your business but do you live here with my neighboor?”

Much to Kris’s embarrassment, he felt his face flush at the question. “No, she lives here on her own. Why?”

“It’s just that I was on my way to work this morning and there were a bunch of kids… you know, those kinds who get into trouble on a daily basis.” He frowned a touch. “Anyway, I saw a bunch of them trying to break into her house.”

“What?” The blonde man’s eyes widened

“Don’t worry. I was able to drive them off before they could break anything.” Changmin offered him a reassuring smile. “I just thought that you should know so you could tell her.”

Kris nodded gratefully. “Thanks. I really appreciate it and I’m sure Sooyoung will too.”

“You’re welcome.” Changmin grinned. “Well, I should get out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter