His feelings

My Two Prince

 

You were trying to take a rest for while after hours of dealing your work. The others went home early and you left with Kai and Kris in the room. You secretly watched them both working on the papers. Kris, you always thought of him as your big brother. Well, he was big alright since he was the tallest guy among the members in the group. He was very social and had good interactions with people. Due to his model-like looks, mostly girls were head-over-heels in love with him. All the members in the EXO are the good-looking and attractive guys. You can’t deny it; they are the most freaking gorgeous people you’d ever met.

Then, Kai. Although, he may be kind of bossy sometimes, with his arrogant and conceited attitude but he was the warm-hearted of them all and like to treat everyone well especially you. He was too, such a handsome young man but you never take notice of that. Ever since your parent’s death, he was there. He is always there by your side. You clearly remember the day of the accident is the day of your birthday. Although you’re only a kid but you knew what is going on. You cried so hard that time until your eyes were red, puffy and swollen and you remained silence for months. Kai and his family were there trying to comfort you but failed to do so. But, thankfully, after a few months, you can able to talk to him and the guys. Their presence made you happy. His family came to your house because they were worried about you and they said they wanted to adopt you but you chose to live alone. You don’t want to burden them anymore and that’s why you’ve tried so hard to get excellence results and get a good job so you can repay their kindness.

Kai caught you were looking at him and you looked away. “I know I’m such an attractive person but you shouldn’t look at me like that.” Kai teased you and smirked. Kris was concentrating doing his work listening to Kai laughed out loud. “Hahaa. Good one, Jong-In.” Kris said. Your face suddenly reddened and you sat up. “Please, is it wrong to look at you for a moment, not that I care you’re attractive or whatsoever.” You pretend to walk to the nearest shelf and face palmed yourself. *Aish, that was embarrassing.* “So you think I’m attractive then?” he teased you again.

“N-no, of course not. You’re such a cocky bastard you know that.”

“Oh yeah? Still in denying that I’m attractive?” he asked again. He wouldn’t stop teasing you.

*This guy.* you sighed.

You went to the door and look at him. “I’m gonna take a walk for a while around the neighbourhood. Don’t come and trying to find me. I’ll be home at night. Bye~” You want to get out of the situation so bad that you almost tripped.

“Okay, what was that?” you asked yourself when you’re out the building.

 

 

KAI’s POV:

After Chae-Young left the room, Kai smiled to himself. “You like to , huh?” Kris said. He watched the scene all along that Kai forgets Kris was there. “Yeah. I never saw her reactions like that before. But it was fun.” I said.

*I wonder what’s up with her.* Kris, on the other hand, saw your reactions. “You still like her, don’t you?”

 “W-what?” I stuttered at his question. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, hyung.” and you looked away.

“Kai, you don’t have to tell us. We already knew it for a while. Your action tells us everything. Remember during lunchtime? You just walked from us just to find her. You’re worried about her. Don’t try to deny it. I bet you like her long enough.”

“I guess so. Don’t let Chae-Young know about this. I don’t want any awkwardness between us. Besides, she never experiences in this kind of thing before. I don’t want her to get hurt.” I stated.

“I understand. This thing is kinda new to her. I hope everything will be okay for both of you.” Kris said. “Just don’t think about it too much or you’ll hurt yourself instead. I don’t wanna see my friend gets crushed because of love. I’m sure everything’s gonna be fine” He advised.

Kai sighed. Yes, he likes you. He likes you ever since both of you were in the junior year. At first he thought that was just a brother-sister kind of feelings but then, it turns out to be a crush. Both of you were always together. Guess that’s when he noticed about his feeling towards you but never shows his feelings though. He never wanted to tell you because you only see him as a brother and your best friend. Which what makes it hurts the most. You always have been nice to him. He still remembers how it all started. Both of you always been there for each other. Your smile always brightens up his day and he likes to hear your voice. It’s like that’s his good luck charms. Your personality even attracted him the most. You always have been nice to people and has a good heart. Of course he likes to tease you. It’s his all time favourite hobby. Hopefully, you didn’t know about this. He doesn’t want to imagine how things will be like when he confesses his feeling. To him, it’s better to keep it quiet rather than seeing both of you doesn’t talk to each other again.