rumour

My Two Prince

 

it's L.Joe moment!! *spazz* i'm so in love with him over again LOL! :P 


 

 

You walked along the school grounds. There is a lot of students chatting and playing around the area. Both Kai and you have been greeted by many students when both of you made your way to the class. Most of the students in this college are quite friendly and that’s how you befriend with them. Girls are squealing as they saw Kai and he replied it with a smile. The smile that almost made them fainted. “What’s wrong with them? It’s just a smile. Look at you. I think my eyes gonna hurt watching you smile like that.” You muttered. He smirked, “Guess, I’m just perfect. Huh?”  You gaped at him, “Mister Narcissistic.”

“Hey!” He pouted.

“Did you just pout? Haha. It doesn’t suit you, Jong In.”

“You’re just jealous.”

“YOU WISH!!”

“Oh, its Chae Young-ah~” Both of you still bickering to each other and seeing your friends, Exo, gathered near their lockers before they can go to their own respective homerooms.*That explains why there are a lot of girls here. As always.* you laughed and shook your head.

“Good morning~” Suho, Baekhyun and Chen greeted you with their charming smile. “I see you are smiling ever since yesterday. Did something happen?” Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows and the others laugh. “Hey you guys, I’m still here. Don’t you see we’re talking here?” Kai whined at them. “No. She had enough of you. Come, Chae Young.” D.O answered with a serious face. “Hyung, you’ve been left out.” Sehun said as he patted Kai’s back and the others laughed at Kai. “See, they love me more than you do. Let’s go Kyungsoo, Kris, Tao.” you stuck your tongue out at Kai and joined the others. It’s true that you can’t stop smiling ever since yesterday and kept it as a secret. No one knew about your “little” talk with L.Joe on the rooftop.

“You’re coming with us afterwards right, Youngie. We’ll see you there okay?” Luhan said to her as he ruffles your hair. “Yah! Get your hands off her!” Kai snapped at him. “Wow. I didn’t know you could be so…overprotective, Jong In.” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, sneering at him. “Psh, that guy is seriously in love with — mfhh!” “Hahaha. Hyung, I guess you’re hungry right? I’ll treat you later.” Kai quickly covered Xiumin’s mouth. This is so not helpful, he thought. “Come on, Youngie. Let’s go!” Lay purposely slung his arm around your shoulder as he could feel deathly glare came from Kai behind him. “I can sense that someone is frowning.” You laughed along with Lay.

After they sent you to your class, L.Joe is already there, sleeping on his desk. As you made yourself to your table, you’re surprised to see his bruises on his hand, “Where did you get this?” L.Joe jolted up in surprised at your sudden contact. “Oh, its nothing.” He yanked his hand away and went back to his sleep. Of course, for him, it’s nothing though. Last night, they’re having a fight with another gangster near the alley when they wanted to save Chunji and Niel. Luckily they arrived just in time before the enemy called for another man. Nearly all the man have been beaten up badly because of the commotion they made and it was really annoying how they acted so tough and in the end, they’re the one who is defeated.  He didn’t have time to treat it because of the sleepiness.

“And your face too? You should have at least treated it. Come, let’s go to the infirmary.” “I told you its okay. No-” You dragged him all along the hallway earning some stares from the students and abruptly stop. “What? GO TO CLASS! NOW!” You yelled. They hurried off without being told twice. L.Joe was amused at your stern reaction. “I didn’t know you are such a strict person.” He said.  “Well, I’m not a Vice President for nothing.” You smiled. “Come on, let’s get it done before the class starts soon.”

You start cleaning his bruises and dabbing it gently with complete care and concentration. “Where did you get this anyway? Are you in a fight or something?” You asked without looking at him.

“Its none of your business.” He responded.

“Of course it’s my business. You’re my friend. What happened to the student here is our business. Don’t worry, if you guys have any problems, I’m all ears.” You beamed at him. “The Vice President can always save the day.” He laughed at your lame joke and you stared at him. “You should smile or talk more often. I like it when you smile and hate that boring expression that you always did.” You went back to treat his hands. His heart somehow, softens towards your thoughtful action. There goes that feelings again. He could feel the strange surge in his stomach and goes up through his chest. And his heart started pounding and racing again. He doesn’t know how else to describe it. Actually, he knows it but he doesn’t want to know it either. It confuses him how he supposed to be moving on but he couldn’t. After what happened, he decided to avoid it. It doesn’t help actually. But ever since he saved you from that night, he couldn’t stop thinking about your smile. That smile that made his heart flutters with sorts of peculiar feelings inside him. He started forgetting about the pain on his hand for a while. Damn these feelings! He thought.

“There, done.” you smiled at him while he still stares at you. “We should go back to class. I think the others are searching for me.” but when you made your way to the door, he immediately grabbed your hand. “Um... I... u-uh... thanks.” He stuttered. You laugh at his nervousness before replying his gratitude. “It’s my job. I’ll see you later, Byunghun.” You went out leaving him stunned for a while. It has been a while someone called him by his real name and he smiled. *See you later, Chae Young*

Not before lunch, the gossip about you and L.Joe spreads like wildfire among the students. Even Exo and Teen Top heard of it. To be honest, Kai doesn’t like the new students. Not that he hated them but he is having a hunch that something odd is going on about the boys. Especially, with their appearance with those different coloured hairs and they were having some discipline problems. Mostly teachers might think it was a problem that they usually being quiet whenever they are not together. When it comes to his duty, he is a very strict person but since the principal trust them that they will keep their word so there is nothing to be worried about. Even he heard of this guy named “L.Joe” many times from the girls and you as well. And no, he is not jealous, maybe? His thoughts are distracted when you came in into the room and greeted them.

“Yah, Chae-Young, we have to talk for a while.” Chanyeol said as he dragged you towards them all and next thing you knew, you were bombarded with their questions.

“Is it true that you hold hands with that new guy? The blond one?”

“What’s your relationship with him?”

“How did you know him?”

“How come you are with him?”

“Does that mean that you are with him now?”

“Do you like him?”

“Whoa, calm down you guys. What? Where did you hear such things anyways? His hands have bruises and I thought I could help him. At first he rejected it so I had no choice to drag him into the infirmary. And NO, Sehun, I don’t like him. We mostly have same classes together so yeah, I kinda know him I guess. Don’t worry, he’s nice.” you replied calmly.

“So... no more than that?” Kai said as he looked into your eyes. The room turns silent and awkward for a while and you went to him then, put your hands on his shoulders.

“Jong In, what makes you said that? Nope. I just wanted to help to help his that’s all.” You smiled at him. Then, your eyes turned dark and glared at each of them.

“Tell me, who spread this preposterous rumour? I wanted to have a “small” talk with him/her.” You said as your hand clench to a fist. Of course you were kidding but they seem to take it very seriously and ignored you.

“Yah!” You yelled at them and still they ignored you. You sighed and shook your head.

(Meanwhile at the cafeteria)

“Hyung, what’s up with the rumours that I heard about. Is it true that you hold hand with the Vice President?” Niel asked him. Actually, they were afraid to ask him just in case he went livid even Ricky is scared to ask him. Niel and L.Joe are close to each other so Niel is the only one who is brave enough to face him. The others just eavesdrop at their conversation. *That’s why many people are looking at me*

He sighed. “She is helping me treating the bruise on my hand that’s all. Drop it already. It’s not true anyways.” He left without a word afterwards.

“I thought he’s gonna punch Niel hyung. Maybe he’s pity at you because of your bruises.” Changjo felt relieved while CAP looked at L.Joe as his got out from his sight. “That’s weird. He never let girls talk to him, let alone, help him. Don’t you guys think it’s interesting?” he told them. “He never talked about girls ever since she left so it’s new.” Chunji said while the others nodded their head. “Not fair, he gets treated while we’re still had bruises here and there.” Ricky pouted. “Yah! We don’t even know who she is you idiot!” Changjo spat. “Well, at least we tried to hide it. Don’t let people see it okay?” CAP command and they nodded at once.