a day with Teen Top!

My Two Prince

 

i kinda blank while writing this chapter :( *sigh* 


 

 

Another day has passed and now it’s weekend. Since you have done all of your homework, chores and everything, you decided to go for sight-seeing around the town for a while. For once, you are going without that narcissistic guy, Kai. You’re all alone, in peace for now. Not that you hated him, both of you are always together, he will always be there whenever you around. And no, you are not annoyed at him. You need your time alone for a while and he knows it without even you even telling him. Although it was rather awkward walking alone around the town but you don’t mind. All of the EXO members are busy so you don’t want to bother them. Busy as in, playing games, eating, sleeping, and the usual boy stuff while some may be doing their works. It was actually kind of fun that you manage to do things on your own now.

You have been walking for hours and you decided to go to the café nearby and rest for a few minutes. It is your favourite place after all. Your family used to walk around the area since you always go with Kai at your usual place, the parks and the playgrounds and before you go home, never in your life would forget to visit your favourite place, Angel Café. The employees at the café smiled at you the moment you entered the place and you grinned back at them and ordered your desserts. They sell candies and bonbons, scrumptious pastry, with its mouth-watering smell and taste and they have the most delicious beverages especially their coffee and ice-cream ever. You never tired of eating since it is become your all time favourite.

*Wah, the smell of food*you thought. Your affection towards food never changes and sometimes you ate more than you are required. You didn’t even bother about the figures and all as long you always work out so it is acceptable.

You went for a walk again and looking at the stalls that sells various kinds of accessories. One of the accessories catches your attention. It was a sterling silver and pink heart-shaped locket with its simple yet exquisite design.  You had the urge to buy it but your eyes widened at its price, thinking it should be at the jewellery store instead of here and put back at it usual place.

As you go to the next booth, something made you stop or rather some people made you stop abruptly. You caught a glimpse of Teen Top not far away from you as they leisurely stroll around the area with their icy-cold, unreadable expression. Your eyes widened at the sight in front of you but then you smiled when you see L.Joe, who is just looking straight ahead, tucking his hands into his jacket pockets.

“Oh, Byunghun.” You hollered and waved at him. L.Joe suddenly looked up at the familiar voice calling his real name and saw you are waving at them. A part of him is surprised to see you and another part of him feel elated that he will be seeing you this weekend but luckily he manage to keep his cool. He just replied it with small smile and a nod. The others exchanged glances, nervous that L.Joe might yell at her for calling his real name. L.Joe doesn’t like to be called by his real name, it’s always reminds him of his.... past, which he had a hard time to move on. They thought that he might be walking away, muttering some curses under his breath but instead, they were startled to see him walking towards the girl so they followed him with their slow pace careful not to make L.Joe snapped at the girl.

“You guys going for a walk?” you asked them. “Kind of.” He merely replied. “Anyway, have you familiar to these places already?” You asked the Teen Top and they shook their head including L.Joe. Although it has been more than two months already but they still not quite familiar with the area sometime. “I’ve got nothing to do right now so want me to show you around? I hope we can get to know each other.” You grinned at them. “Well, if it’s okay with you.” CAP replied and the others agreed with him. They were confused of the girl in front of them and how is she knows L.Joe. “Of course it’s okay. Oh, I’m Chae Young. Nice meeting you.” Their eyes enlarged when you introduced yourself and you puzzled at their shocked expression and look at L.Joe. “They heard about the rumours.” He nervously said to you and you chuckle afterwards. “I guess it travels way faster than I thought but don’t get me wrong, I just wanted to help that’s all, that’s what I do.” L.Joe just nodded as he remembered what happened at the infirmary and he couldn’t help but secretly smiled.

“I’m Bang Min Soo, the guardian of these idiots but you call me CAP.” He smiled at you.

“Hello, I’m Lee Chan Hee but I prefer to be called by Chunji.”

“Hey, I’m Ahn Daniel. Call me Niel for short.” You nodded at him.

“Hai~ my real name is Yoo Chang Hyun but call me Ricky. Girls like it that way.” You laughed him, his behaviour reminds you of Tao when he is in his child mode.

“I’m the maknae, Choi Jong Hyun. Just call me Changjo.”

“You know me already so no need to introduce myself again.” L.Joe spoke. “Yeah, okay Byunghun.” “I prefer to be called by-” “L.Joe? I know, but Byunghun is nicer though. Okay come, I’ll show you around. You will like it in here.” you innocently smiled at him and pulled his jackets and the others as well. His heart flutters like crazy again. Damn it, he thought.

After hours of walking with the Teen Top they are not bad as you think although they may have some discipline problems before they entered the school but you don’t mind about that one anymore. In fact, they are much more... kind-hearted than you thought they would be. The Teen Top in front of you is more like your best friends, EXO but Teen Top is more childlike. Even the leader usually makes fun of the others along playing pranks with them. On the outside, they may look rough, fierce and aggressive but deep inside all of them have a soft spot. All of you instantly become friends and they are actually so cool to hang out with. CAP, being the great leader he is, tries to keep an eye on them all the time. Niel is more like of the silent type and he is the closest to L.Joe. Chunji with his down-to-earth type and sometimes can be a flirty only at certain times but he is a great friend to chat with. Ricky and Changjo is the prankster of this group. You cackled as they are trying to do some ‘aegyo’ at you and always bickering to each other which remind you of Kai. Both Kai and you will never tire of behaving like that ever since you’re with him. You smiled at the sight of them both. A person is slightly missing in front of you and you turned around to see L.Joe slowly walking behind of you with his head looking at other directions.

“Why are you doing at the back?” You asked him. “None of your business is it?” he snorted still with his flat face. You made a face and stand right next to him. “You should smile often and be friendly you know. You’ve been quiet all the time.” you worriedly glanced at him. “Who are you, my mother?” he raised an eyebrow at you. “No, I’m a friend. You scared people away you know that? It’s not a hard task to smile. I bet girls swoon over you after you smile and grin at them. ‘L.Joe-oppa, I like your smile.’” You imitate most of the fan-girl in your school and laughed to yourself and he laughed at your childlike behaviour. “See, you are laughing right now.” You stopped and smiled at him and he looked at you. Being next to him did nothing at all for your racing heart. His gaze made you stunned for a while, which seemed to be eternity. Both of you didn’t know what to say until Ricky’s voice broke your staring contest and you run towards them with flushed cheeks leaving L.Joe momentary look at you before he walking beside CAP, who is listening to your conversation all along.

“Okay, next stop, The Mall!” You said it with a dramatic gesture while pulled Ricky and Changjo along with you. “Noona, we’re not girls.” Changjo made a face. “Doesn’t matter as long we’re having fun right now, right noona?” He beamed at you.  “Yeap. So come on. Let’s go.”

“Thank you for the treat Chae Young, we could have paid it ourselves you know since most of us ordered a lot of food before.” Chunji threw a look at Ricky and he gave him a sorry smile to you as all of you leaving the food court. “It’s alright, there’s nothing to be worried about. Besides, I really like to befriend with all of you and think of it as our first....” “Celebration?” He finished for you and laughed. “Yeah, think of it as that. No biggie.” You sincerely smiled at all of them. As all of you still chatting, laughing and while most of the looked quiet including L.Joe. “Is he always being like this?” You asked CAP while pointing at L.Joe. “Kind of. He’s not that socialise with people other than us. It is hard for him to open up to people and always keeping it himself.” He explained and you nodded in understanding.

“Hey. You okay?” You lightly nudged him. And before he could reply it, you added, “If you need someone, I, Chae Young, the Vice President of SM College will come at your service. See? I’m all ears.” You whispered at him while you pointed at yourself and he chuckled afterwards. “Hey, I’m being serious here.” you whined. “Okay, I’m sorry. I’m just lost in thought, that’s all but thank you for that.” he put his hands on your shoulder and your heart fluttered at his touch but you quickly brushed it away and grinned at him. *Seriously, what is wrong with you Chae Young?* you thought at yourself. The others stared at L.Joe and they couldn’t believe what they saw for today. L.Joe, the person that shows no emotion just chuckled and smiled for many times already. They gaped at the sight in front of them and a smile appears in each of their faces. “I knew he will be back.” Niel said to himself.

“Okay, so our next station is...” you began explaining to them about this absolutely beautiful town that located not far from the capital city.