EXO

My Two Prince

 

Kai’s POV:

It was during lunchtime and I was sitting with the EXO members in the cafeteria. We were laughing and talking about their favourite stuffs.

“Oh yeah, where’s Chae-Young? I didn’t see her with her friends just now.” Suho suddenly asked. All of them looked at your usual table and found that Suho was right. Only your friends were there. “Maybe she’s busy or something.” Kris stated. “That girl, she’s never tired of doing her work. I’m worried if she has gastric again.” Baekhyun worriedly said. It’s true, before, you always did your homework during break or lunchtime until one day you’re crying due to gastric. He knew you’re busy but never had he thought that you’re that busy. With that, he sat up, take his food and off him go to her. “Yah, Kai, where are you going?” Lay was shouting at him and he disappeared.

I was walking at the school’s hallway and girls started to squeal and waving at me. I didn’t take noticed any of them but smile because there is only a person in my mind right now. Then, I saw her doing her work in her classroom and smile plastered on my face.

End of Kai’s POV

 

*Okay, done.* After you did your homework during your lunchtime, its time for you to do Kai’s work. You’ve gotten used to this already, always with your busy schedule as a VP and you don’t mind about it. Minutes passed by and suddenly, someone placed a bun and a box of chocolate milk in front of you. “Always busy as ever?” as someone said and sit next of you. “Oh Kai, why are you not with the others?” trying to ignore his question. “You’ll feel completely worn out if you don’t eat anything. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, Miss. Besides, the others are worried about you. Do you want me to get scold by Suho again?” He shot you a gaze. “HEEE... Sorry, I don’t wanna waste my time so that’s why I’m doing this. It’s okay Kai. I’m not hungry yet.” Hoping that he’ll believe you at the same time your stomach were gurgling. There was silence and Kai couldn’t hold it anymore and burst out laughing.

“Hey, quit it. You’re embarrassing me.” you pouted. You slapped his arm, sticking your tongue out and continuing doing your work ignoring he was there all the time.

“Aww, come on, Chae-Young-ah~ you can’t skip meals you know that. Okay, okay, I’m sorry. Forgive me? Remember what happened before? Please don’t make us worry. Just leave my work alone, I’ll do it afterwards.” He sighed when you’re still ignoring him. When you were still concentrating doing your work then, Kai raised the bun right in front of you. “Here, eat it. I’ll feed you. If you don’t wanna talk it’s fine. Just eat it.” He smiled. Without hesitation, he fed you while you were trying to work out the problems.

When he was about to leave the classroom after you finished eating, you blurted out. “K-kai. Ummm.. t-t-thanks for the bun. I’m sorry. It’s just I need to finish this as soon as possible. I-eeeik” Kai suddenly pulled you into a hug and down your hair. “I know. But, your health is more important too you know. Wait for me later on. Oh and by the way, it’s cute that you accept my request just now. I bet we looked like a couple.” Mischievous smirk appeared on his face and he went out. Your face reddened. “DON’T FORGET YOUR DRINK.” He shouted from the hallway. A group of girls who just witnessed this, giggled at his actions and thought it was cute that he cared about you.

“Aish. That jerk. Always embarrassing me.” you couldn’t help but smile too and began to drink your milk. “Thank you, Kai-oppa.”

 

Class ended and you went to the meeting room to find all the EXO members were there. “Hey lil sis. I missed you.” Suho said while ruffling your hair. “Hey, Chae-Young.” Chen beamingly said and you hugged his arm.

“Hello. Suho-oppa. Hello you guys.” You greeted them. “I’m sorry I made all of you worried during lunchtime today. My schedule is kinda occupied these days.” You bowed at them.

“Hey, don’t do that. We forgive you only if you never do again that to your favourite oppa, okay?” Chanyeol spoke.

“Yeah, I can’t forgive myself if something happened to you again and I’ll jump up from the roof! *with his dramatic gestures* And let these idiots be starving to death when no one is cooking for them. HAHAHA!” D.O joked and the others pretend to hit him and played around. “Yah, stop it!” but the others won’t let him go. “Yah Chae-Young, help your oppa here. They’re going to kill me. I don’t even have any girlfriend yet!”

“Chae-Young, if you don’t wanna be like him then don’t come here.” Kai cried out and they still wouldn’t let him go.

“Sorry D.O oppa, i’m kinda busy here. Hehe.”  You laughed to yourself watching them like them like that.

“Okay guys, you don’t want to get expelled by bullying you ‘mother’ right?” You joked. “Come on, let’s get our work done.”

The committee members consist of Kai, Kris, Luhan, D.O, Suho, Chen and you. While Chanyeol is the captain of the football (soccer) team and Baekhyun, Lay and Xiumin are the members of the soccer team. Tao is the President of the Martial Arts Club. Last but not least, Sehun. He is the VP of the Arts Performing club. All of them are good at something and that’s what envies you the most. Not only girls like them due to their looks but their abilities too. Despite their good backgrounds, charming personalities and good academic records, all of you become friends. You have been friend with them ever since kids and now, it seems as if they are your brothers, mothers and your bickering siblings. They always take care of you all the time since they know you very well. And that’s why you love them so much.