Thank You

My Two Prince

 

Stacks of books and files have been scattered all over the table. You didn’t even bother to look at the time anymore and yet you still managed to do your work. As hours passed, your work was done. Didn’t realise that you have been in the SRC meeting room for almost six hours now and you began to clean up your work. *Oh, my neck hurts* you pouted. Well, you have to admit although it was tiring but it was worth a lot of effort and you kind of enjoyed doing it rather than doing nothing at home. After clearing off the tables you strolled down the hallways and find it getting darker. Wild imaginations began to pop up in your mind as you began to walk faster and you started to pace and afterwards you were heading to the school entrance. *Man that was scary... that’s your fault always watching horror movies in the first place*. With a deep sigh, you started heading home but then....

“Chae-Young~”

“AAHHHHHHHHH!!! GO AWAY, GO AWAAAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!!” you couldn’t help it but closed your ears and you screaming your lungs out. Then, you heard a laugh.

“HAHAHAHAHAH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?? YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE JUST NOW. OH MY, HAHAHAHA! It was AWFUL. What’s wrong with you? It’s just me.” You could feel someone touched and started patting your head. “Have I already told you not wander around the school at this kind of hour? You just won’t stop listen, do you?” and he kissed your forehead. That really made you softened but almost forgot of what happened just now, you smacked him in the head and walk away. “OOUCCHH! What was that for? I thought it makes you feel better? You know you’re really lucky that a gorgeous young man like me would dare to kiss you just now young miss! YAH!!”

“Tch, what a cocky jerk! I nearly had a heart attack and you just laugh like that?  Way to go for soothing your friend! And for your information, I don’t even want your kiss. I rather get someone else’s kiss instead. BLEEEE! Haha.”  With that, you ran off. “Yah! What did you just say to me? Hey, don’t you dare leave me here. Huh, guess you want a race then?” he smirked. Both of us ran towards our home just a few blocks away and yes, he won. Yep, that’s Kai alright. He had always been like that to me ever since we became friends back in kindergarten. That jerk never even let me win.

Minutes turned to hour as we chat and keep laughing about everything. So you decided to leave first. “Kai, I’ll see you tomorrow okay? My eyes~ they are so heavy right now~” you pouted and made a face. *Awww, that’s so cute.* “Chae-Young-ah~ Do you mind if I get to sleepover to your house tonight? I’m bored. Pretty please~ I’ll do your work next time, yeah? Okay?” You could feel his body clinging to you. *Haish, this boy he will never learn*

“NO.”

“WHYYYYY???” he whined.

“Because it was me who did your job nowadays remember? I can’t let you do your work by yourselves. Besides, what’s the point of having VP if you always do your job on your own?” I shot him a glare and smiled.

“That’s my work. I can do it myself, thank you. Hey, come on... let me sleep at your house, come on. yeah?”

“NO.”

“Why? Why? Why? It’s not like we never done it before.” He smirked. I can’t deny, my face heated up again. “Yah, what do you mean by that? Don’t make me smack you again.” You headed to your room but suddenly he grabs your arm, pulled you closer to him with a smile plastered on his face and said, “What I meant is we’ve been sleeping over at each other’s houses before. What are you thinking actually just now?” he raised his eyebrow and chuckled. “You really think both of us will- OUCH! Yah that really hurts!” He sure did want to mess with you as you slapped his hand really hard.

You shot him a death glare. “You better be quiet of the sleepover thingy or else I’ll throw you away and no one will ever find your body.” “Ooooooohhh... Someone’s being feisty just now huh?” he wiggled his eyebrows. “That’s what I like about you Chae-Young, you always says no when almost all the girls in our school say yes to me. You really are my best friend though.”

What he said just now softened you and made you blushed. “Tch, okay, just don’t disturb me while I’m surrounded by freaking gorgeous guys in my dreams. Okay?” “HAHAHA! You never change a bit Chae-Young.” He laughed. “What? It’s true, you always wake me up when there is always the best part of the story~~” You pretend to cry and face palmed yourself. Kai just smiled, patted your back and went in. Suddenly, you were confused towards his actions just now but you just shrugged it off and followed him.

It was late already and Kai was still reading a book on the floor while you watched him from your bed. It was nice having someone like him by your side since your parent’s death from accident. You thanked him for that. Kai was had always been there for you no matter what and that really made you worry because you were too attached to him. And he is too attached to you. You really liked him as a brother and never look at him as a man. That made you wonder but right now you didn’t want to think about it. “Goodnight, Jong-In. And thank....youu...” You felt your eyes really heavy now and off to your dreamland.

 

 

 

soooooo~ how was it? XD