Chapter Eight

My Heart

That day, they stayed in their dorm the whole day and ordered food delivery service for their lunch. Hong Ki cleared a part of his wardrobe to let So Eun puts her clothes in although she protest about it saying that she can just leave it inside her luggage but he ignore her protest . She gratefully thank him and start to unpack her things arranging them inside the wardrobe neatly. Thankfully it was a three doors wardrobe so she can have her clothes in one of them. When she was done unpacking, she looks around his room, it was full of their poster and there was a guitar at the corner of his room too. She saw a few photo frames on the table near the window and went over to see it, a few of his own photos and his band, some photos of the puppies, a photo of him with two other guys and a girl and lastly a photo of him with an elder man and lady and a younger girl. That is my family photo, she heard the voice behind and she got startled. Omo, sorry I don’t mean to be rude, I was just curious so I had a look, I am so sorry, she lower her head and apologize. Is alright, don’t be sorry, Hong Ki said and smiles. That is my parent and my younger sister, the other one is my friends from the drama cast, he pointed to the one with him, a girl and two other guys. I filmed in the drama You’re Beautiful three years back, they are my friends and also the cast in the drama. The girl is Shin Hye, Park Shin Hye, the guy beside her is Keun Suk Hyung, Jang Keun Suk and this guy beside me is Yong Hwa Hyung, Jung Yong Hwa from the band CN Blue. We are from the same entertainment company so you will meet them sooner or later. Those are my new puppies that I bought recently but I left it at home with my mother as I am always busy and have no time to take care of them if I leave them here. She was listening and nodding her head as she sees how Hong Ki is smiling happily talking about his loved ones. Anyway, feel free to make yourself at home, if you need any help you can always tell me, he pats her head then look at her from top to toe. Why are you looking at me like that, she asked when she saw his weird expression. How tall are you Gail, he asked curiously… Why are you calling me by my English name suddenly, she asked and laughs. I thought you didn’t remember my English name… No I remember it, just make it easier for the guys to call you so I just told them your Korean name, he said as she nods her head. My height is 173, she said. Wow, you are very tall, I am only slightly taller than you, he said and pouted cutely… I want to be shorter so I can wear those beautiful heels but I am too tall, if I wear those it will make me look weird, she said. No, I find you nice even in those flats, it still makes you look elegant… She blushes slightly and said thank you. So who is the tallest among the five of you boys? Seung Hyun is the tallest, next will be Joon Hoon, I am the third, Jae Jin is the fourth and Min Hwan is the shortest, he said and grins… Hyung! How could you say that? They heard a voice at the door and saw Min Hwan pouting sadly… I am not letting you sleep my room tonight, he said and walks out. The both of them chuckles and walks out joining the four of them in the living room.

So who is the eldest, Joon Hoon Oppa or you? I am the eldest, but we are actually a few days apart, Hong Ki said. I thought Joon Hoon Oppa is the eldest since you said he was the leader… Joon Hoon Hyung is more mature than Hong Ki Hyung, Min Hwan said to have his revenge back. Yah Choi Min Hwan! Hong Ki shouted at him and they laughs. I am born on the 7th of March while Hong Ki was born on the 2nd of March, Joon Hoon told her. Omo, really? I am born in March too and the date is in between of the both of you, So Eun said happily… Oh, you are older than me too, Jae Jin said and pouted. Let’s see, in between, 3, 4, 5, 6, Joon Hoon said and they start guessing. Need not guess, I’ll tell you guys, she said and they look at her eagerly for her answer. I am born on the 4th of March, she said. I am born on 17th of December, Jae Jin said. Mine is 21st of August, Seung Hyun said. Oh, it is coming soon the next week, So Eun said. Seung Hyun nods his head shyly. Mine is the easiest to remember 11th of November, Min Hwan said proudly. Yes, I agree with that Min Hwan, eleven eleven, she said and smiles at him. Well I guess you should need to know our role in the band, Joon Hoon said and she nods her head. I am the leader of this band, the lead guitarist, keyboard too. Hong Ki is our main vocalist so his throat is very important. Jae Jin is the bassist and the rapper of the band, Seung Hyun is the rhythm guitarist and rapper of the band and Min Hwan is is the drummer, and vocalist of the band. She took note of everything in her mind and reminds herself on researching about K-Pop. Erm, So Eun ah, I think you will need help on learning about all the K-pop group so if you need help just let us know, Hong Ki said and she nods her head and thank them. Why not we teach her now since we are free today, Jae Jin said happily and they all agree. So they sat there and taught her all the things, giving her a lot of information as she quickly writes down in her phone. The four boys asked for her number too and she gave them her number at the same time she took their contacts too.

At night they ordered pizza for their dinner, after dinner So Eun was about to clear the place as she saw the five of them watching the television program but they all stop her immediately. So Eun sit down, your leg has not recover stop walking around, Hong Ki lectured her. But is just a short distance, this is supposed to be my job too, she protested but he pulls her down onto the sofa again and he starts clearing it himself. At least let me help you, she said and stood up to help him with it, okay fine, Hong Ki said. After clearing the place, So Eun went back into the room telling Hong Ki that she is going to have a shower first. So Hong Ki went back to join the boys, Hyung, where is she, Jae Jin asked. She went to shower first, he said casually. Woah Hyung, that Noona is hot, Seung Hyun said. Yah Seung Hyun, what are you thinking?! Relax Hyung, I am just kidding… But she really has a good figure, I thought she was a model, look at her height and how long and slender her legs are, Jae Jin said. Joon Hoon Hyung like girls with long legs too right, he asked and it cause Joon Hoon to choke suddenly… Min Hwan who was sitting beside him pats his back and told him to relax. Erm, yah she is really very pretty and y I agree, he said calmly. Is pretty wasted that she is working as our personal assistant, she could be our model too for our music video, Min Hwan blurted out unknowingly. The four of them looks at him in surprised and thoughts came into their mind. That is a very good idea Min Hwan, Seung Hyun said and smiles. The five of them continue chatting and soon an hour has passed it was already 10pm so they went back into their room. Hong Ki was the first to walk back to his room as usual he opens his room door to go into his room…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for being able to update yesterday and for this boring chapter... Thanks for all who read and comments... Loves you all lots!