Chapter One

My Heart

***FLASHBACK***  ONE WEEK AGO

After a day of shopping, she decided to go over to her boyfriend’s house to cook something for him to eat as he told her that he will be working late due to work. Worried that he doesn’t have proper meal, she bought some ingredient to his house to cook since she has the spare keys to his house. After one and a half hours, a text message came in from him saying that he is still in the office and might not be going back till late night so she starts to pack the food into containers wanting to bring it to him in his office. While packing, her phone rang and she answered happily seeing that it was her best friend calling her. She was in shock after answering the call, she hangs up and held her phone tightly and jumps up when her phone vibrates… She hesitated before opening up the message and tear wells up her eyes when she saw the picture that her friend sent to her.

She got out of the taxi and saw her friend waiting for her at the entrance. Are you alright babe, you should have left him long ago when he always treats you violently… You really don’t deserve such a bad guy, her friend said and tried to comfort her. I am fine, I just want to see it with my own eyes and I will leave him once and for all. She walks in with her friend and lots of guys turn their head to see her. You wait here, I don’t want him to know that it was you who told me. She turns and gave a smile to her friend to assure her before walking up to the table at the end where a couple was making out. She knows that it was him, the shirt that she specially custom ordered from overseas for his birthday two weeks ago. She walks up to him and he was still kissing the girl sitting on his lap, a waitress passes by her with a jug of beer and a thought came to her mind. Excuse me, can I have this first and charge it to that man there, she said and took it before the waitress could say anything. She stomps up in front and yanks the girl away by pulling her hair and the girl shouted. He looks up in shock and before he could open his mouth and say anything, she pours the jug of beer onto his head soaking him with beer. Most people were dumbfounded and some cheered for her. WE ARE OVER YOU JERK! She shouted at him as she throws his keys at him and left. He stood there still shock and trying to figure out what just happen until the girl asked if he was alright. He came back to his senses and got angry that he was actually embarrassed in front of so many people.  He pushes the girl away, throwing a few notes on the table for the bills and ran out of the pub.

She took the cab home together with her friend, her friend was worried about her so she sent her home first. But she did not cry at all, when she reached home she told her family about it and her plans to go overseas alone for a month. Her parent was so upset about what that guy did to their daughter and was also worried seeing her not crying at all. The next day, she went to work and quit her job, thankfully she need not give any advance notice as she was working as a hair salon receptionist. She did a new hair style for free as the stylists there offered her and she finishes her work for the day before handing over to her manager and then she bids her farewell.  On her way home she saw a poster on the billboard showing Korea’s autumn leaves and she decided she should go there since autumn session was coming soon in Korea and she always love autumn leaves. When she reaches home, she informs her parent that she is going to Korea in a week time and they did not stop her as they know her character well enough and she was independent enough. It was alright for her since she knows how to speaks and write in their language too. After booking her air ticket and hotel, she calls up her friends to meet up with them and told them about it. The next few days, she met up with her family and relatives to inform them about it too. Everyone was upset after knowing what happen and all of them expected her to cry but still she doesn’t. She went shopping for her luggage and some new clothes and shoes too and she went home packing her things. No one was allowed to send her to the airport, not even her parent as she didn’t wanted them to cry.

***

Early in the morning, her family woke up and her mum prepared breakfast for her and they had a breakfast together as a family. After eating, they send her down to get the taxi, her dad and her younger brother carried her luggages for her as her mum held her hands reminding her to take care of herself and calls back home if she needed anything. She hugs them one by one for the last time before boarding the taxi and heads to the airport. When she reaches the airport, she calls her mum to inform her as she knows that her mum will be worried. After that she went to check-in her luggage before heading to a café to have a coffee. She drank her double shot espresso and then heads to the toilet before going into the boarding area. She shops around and got a few things for herself then realizes that it was time for boarding soon.

ANNOUCEMENT: PASSENGERS GOING TO KOREA, SEOUL INCHEON VIA KOREAN AIR PLEASE KINDLY PROCESS TO THE BOARDING GATES NOW.

Happily she pulls her luggage and went to the gates; sitting there she waited for the time to pass and decided to call her mum again. After chatting for twenty minutes of chatting, it was time to board the plane. Bye mummy, I love you, she said with a smile before hanging up…

While waiting for the flight to take off, she took the time to do some memory playback. She thought of how they started being together, how good he treated her in the beginning. Suddenly she saw the dark side of him; he slowly turns violent towards her, abusing her. He started to spend lesser time with her giving her excuses that he had to work. He took money from her all the time even though he was working and she was always struggling to survive with her expenses every month. Soon, she found out that the guy was using her money to buy gifts for one of his female friend who he claims that she was just his childhood friend, they argued and she decided to not to lend him anymore. After a month later, she saw him cuddling onto another girl in the pub when she came back from the restroom and he told her that it was because he was drunk. The second time she caught him having affair with one of his female friend, she was heartbroken but he begs her for forgiveness. Out of love, she decided to forgive him as he promises her that he will leave the girl. But he started physical abusing her; time and time again she fought back although she knows that she can’t win him. He started to accuse her of having affair with other guys and they fought again, shamelessly he begs her for forgiveness again and again after hurting her. She knows that her feelings have faded off, what left behind was those memory. When she finally took the courage of saying good bye to him, a tragedy happen, his father passed away suddenly after falling out of their twelve stories flat. It was so sudden that no one could take it, seeing him in pain, out of pity she stayed on with him. He continues his cold and violent behavior towards her and never once appreciates her for the things she does… But this time was the last time; she is never even going to give him anymore chances to let herself get hurt again.

I may not be your first, your last or your only. But I have only loved you all this times, what else matters? I am not perfect, you aren’t perfect either. The two of us may not be perfect together too but I did my best to make you happy, make you smile. I may not be thinking of you every second of the day, but I have given you a part of me that I know you will break, my heart…  In the end, you have chosen to break it again and again. I guess is time for me to change and be myself, I show you what I am capable of without you… Unknowingly, tears were rolling down her cheeks for the first time after the incident as she thinks about it…

Soon, she heard the announcement saying that the plane is going to take off soon. She quickly wipes her tears away, looking out the window as the plane take off. Good bye Singapore… I will not shed another tear for someone who is not worth my heart anymore…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter is up, hope you all like it... Thank you to those who subscribe... Please read and comment too... Kekeke... It encourages me to see your comments... Please subscribe if you like it too... Thank you! Loves ya all lots...