Chapter Thirteen

My Heart

NOONA, LET’S DANCE! They heard Seung Hyun and Min Hwan coming in… Oh, Shin Hye Noona you are here already, thanks for coming, Seung Hyun said. So Eun Noona, let’s go dance, he said and held her hand dragging her up. As she stood up, she did not notice that Hong Ki sat on her shawl and it fell off her shoulder. Seung Hyun, wait, my shawl, she said. Noona, no one dance with that around the shoulder, come on, he drags her down to the dance floor. The guys there were all dumbfound as they saw her perfect figure which was hiding under the shawl. Hong Ki, you are a damn lucky guy, she is damn hot and y… Yah, look at her s, her and her legs. Woah, I am getting hot here… Yah, you guys don’t think of anything, Hong Ki said and gulps down his drink. Chill man, we are just kidding, Keun Suk said. Suddenly they heard a lot of cheering from downstairs and Shin Hye went to the railing to have a look. Hong Ki, I guess you have to go down and fight for your chance before she is taken away, she said. He looks at her curiously and all of them went over to see what was happening downstairs, he got a shock at the scene as he quickly went down.

Seung Hyun drags So Eun to the dance floor and then they start dancing together with Min Hwan and Jae Jin and Joon Hoon joins them together with the guys from CNBlue. She was the only girl surrounded by all the guys, although none of them were touching her but Hong Ki felt jealous looking at it. NOONA, DANCE WITH ME, Seung Hyun shouted at the dance floor as he moves closer to her. His hands were on her waist while her hand was touching him on the chest, she saw Min Hwan moving closer so she decides to let him join in too… Their bodies were so close to each other as they dance, after awhile Jae Jin pulls So Eun over between him and Joon Hoon. You look damn hot today, Joon Hoon whispered to her ear as they dance closely. Hong Ki could not stand the scene anymore and he pushes his way through the crowd to get to her. But he saw her stop dancing as she sat on the bar top counter ordering a drink, she took the shot down straight and rest. Suddenly a hand grabs her, she turns around and saw Hong Ki looking at her with those eyes, they weren’t scary but she could feel something in it. It’s my turn now I guess, he said in a low and dangerous voice and pulls her to the dance floor.

His hands were holding onto her waist, it up and down, she sway her body and flow with the music as she dance. Their hands were all over each other, the alcohol knocks over her as she seductively grinds on him as he her bare legs. As she grinds on him, she felt him harden underneath his pants and she smiles as she heard him groans when she moves her body away from him. But he pulls her back immediately and inhales her scents while breathing at her ear. You are not getting away just like that for torturing me this way the whole week since I met you baby, I’ll deal with you later, he whispered huskily at her ear sending chills down her spine. He knows that a lot of people were observing them so he stops dancing and brought her to the bar top counter and ordered a drink. Soon, it was midnight and they came out with a birthday cake for Seung Hyun as they sang him a birthday song. So Eun stops dancing and went with Hong Ki to get her clutch and shawl before finding a corner and she starts drinking with him, after awhile some other of their friends came over to join them and they start playing… So Eun who was not good at playing games loses a few times and she was punished to drink. After the fifth glass, Hong Ki stops her and took the drink on her behalf… Oppa, is alright I can still take it, she said while trying to snatch the glass from him. Hong Ki, you can’t drink it on behalf of her, Keun Suk shouted… Unless she is your girlfriend like Shin Hye is my jagiya, he said and hugs Shin Hye who was sitting beside him. That is not fair Hyung, I can also do that, Hong Ki said and hugs So Eun… Keun Suk kisses Shin Hye on her cheek and looks at Hong Ki with a smirk. Hong Ki sat there speechless as he removes his hand away from So Eun, he was not the type of guy who kisses his girl in front of his friend. So Eun took the glass up, as was about to bring it to her lips and hand held the glass and she felt a lip on her cheek and she got a shock including the rest of them as they knows Hong Ki very well. They look at him as he gulps down the glass for So Eun. Nice one Hong Ki, Shin Hye praises him and he smiles weakly at her. You need not do that if you don’t want to, I can handle this myself, So Eun said softly.

Soon, the party came to an end as all of them go back one by one. Seung Hyun was pretty drunk as Jae Jin and Min Hwan supported him on their shoulders. Joon Hoon was supposing their Manager Hyung who was also drunk and it lefts with Hong Ki and So Eun who was still pretty sober after so many drinks. They all sent their Manager back first before going back to the dorm, while on the way back So Eun fell sleep onto Hong Ki’s shoulder, sensing that she was cold, he wraps his arm around her shoulder and he felt her snuggle closer to him. The rest of them did not notice as they all fell asleep inside the van, when they reach, Hong Ki woke So Eun up and helps her get out of the van before helping the three maknaes out. Joon Hoon went to the lift first while waiting for them and he opens the door making sure all of them get in safety. Min Hwan and Jae Jin bring Seung Hyun back into his room and Min Hwan decided to sleep in his room tonight while Jae Jin went back to his own room followed by Joon Hoon too. Hong Ki helps So Eun back into her room as she went straight into the bathroom to remove her make up and take a quick shower while Hong Ki lies down on the bed dozing off… She went over to wake him up, thankfully he had just doze off so it was easy to wake him up. His head was also spinning from the alcohol effect as he wobbly walks to the bathroom to wash up. So Eun went straight to bed too as she was quite drunk too ignoring that Hong Ki was still in the bathroom and she off the lights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update today... Continue reading and support me yupx... Thanks to all my dearies... Loves you all lots! :)