Chapter Fifteen

My Heart

When he came out from the bathroom after showering, he saw her with her clothes on standing at the wardrobe staring in blank so he walks over and hug her from the back which causes her to jump a little. What are you thinking baby, you seem to be in deep thoughts, he asked as he puts his chin on her shoulder. I was thinking if we are doing the right thing, I am supposed to be your personal assistant yet I fell for you. I am afraid that it will give you guys a lot of trouble, I don’t want your fans to hate you too if they find out about me, I don’t want them to hate you because of me, I don’t want you to lost any fans because of me, I don’t want… Ssh… Slow down baby, you are thinking too much already, he said and turn her around to face him. Baby, don’t worry about this, I will explain to the band and Manager Hyung too, I am sure they will understand. If those fans are true fans, they will not turn into anti-fans, that is what I believe, he said and smiles at her. As he leans in to peck her lips, his room door bangs open, the both of them got a shocked as they saw Jae Jin stands outside the door in shock too. Jae Jin, why did you come in without knocking the door, Hong Ki shouted at him and he quickly close the door. Erm, I guess I should go and wash up first, So Eun said and hurry to the bathroom as Hong Ki went out of the room.

As he walks to the kitchen, the four others were already at the table eating. Hyung, I guess you have something to explain to us right, Jae Jin said with a smirk. What is it, Seung Hyun asked. Hong Ki went to take a glass of water before going to the table to join them. Erm, I have something to say, he said. I have a girlfriend, he said calmly. WHAT?! The three others except for Jae Jin exclaimed loudly. Who is it, Hyung, Min Hwan asked. Who you think caught the heart of our beloved Hyung, Jae Jin said cheekily… As Hong Ki was about to open his mouth and say, Min Hwan shouted So Eun’s name. How do you know, he quickly asked Min Hwan and the three maknaes burst into laughter as they point to his back. He turns around and saw So Eun walking over and his face turns red instantly. Oh, Hyung… So you and So Eun Noona are together now, Seung Hyun said with a grin. So Eun greeted them as she walks over and took a glass to pour some water before sitting down to join them. As usual she sat beside Hong Ki and she notice the three younger ones were grinning at her. Stop that grin you guys, Hong Ki said as she turns red. Awww, noona is shy now, Min Hwan said cutely…  Joon Hoon Hyung, why are you so quiet, Seung Hyun asked suddenly and all of them turns their attention to him. Joon Hoon Oppa, are you alright? Oh, I am fine, just thinking of something, he said with a small smile. But Hong Ki notice sadness in his eyes, since the two of them were very close, he knew what was it but he decides to keep quiet first.

I am sorry if I am giving you all any problem, So Eun said softly while looking down. Noona, don’t say that, it is not your fault also. We are happy for the both of you, the Primadonnas too will be happy for Hong Ki Hyung and you, Jae Jin said. Thanks Jae Jin, you guys are really so kind to me… It is because we like you, the three boys said and smile at her. After eating, So Eun starts to clear up and do the dishes as the three younger boys help her. Hong Ki went to Joon Hoon’s room and found him at the window looking out… Joon Hoon ah, can we talk, he asked as he walks over. Oh Hong Ki ah, what is it? Hong Ki looks at him and pause for a while taking a deep breath. Joon Hoon, I like her since the first day I met her and I know that you like her too… Joon Hoon got a shock, how do you know, he asked him. I know you well enough Joon Hoon, since the day you met her. I am sorry about it, I don’t want this to spoil our relationship too, Hong Ki said softly. Don’t worry Hong Ki ah, I will get over this, moreover she is such a nice girl I believe all the guys will like her at the first sight too. She looks so innocent but she has her charming point and she is very independent coming here alone to get a job at her age, totally your idea girl, Joon Hoon said and smiles at Hong Ki. Yes, she is totally my ideal girl, I hope the fans don’t hate her… Anyway we are going to start our practice tomorrow already so I’ll explain to Manager Hyung tomorrow and see what he says. Ya, but I doubt it will be a problem just that she is staying with us so you may want to keep it low profile first if not the fans might think that she is making used of us. I am sure you don’t want her to get hurt by the fans too… Yes, don’t worry… I promise I’ll take good care of her not to let her get hurt nor let her have any chance to left me, Hong Ki said and grins cheekily. Make sure you do that if not I will take the chance then, Joon Hoon said jokingly and punch Hong Ki lightly on his stomach. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it opens up, Min Hwan was standing at the door. Hyung, come out and eat some fruits, Noona prepare it for us, he said as the two of them walks out to join them. They sat in the living room eating and chatting happily like usual, they informed So Eun about their schedule tomorrow saying that they have to start practicing tomorrow. Oppa, can you lend me your laptop for a while, I need to check on something, So Eun turns to Hong Ki and ask. Oh, it is in my room, go take it, you can use it anytime you want baby, he said looking at her with a silly grin… Oh… Baby…  So sweet… They tease the two of them and So Eun blushes slightly as she went into the room leaving the guys to chat among themselves outside.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this short and lame update... I am so sorry to disappoint all of you... Please don't scold me... I feel like I am losing  touch to this fanfic... :( Thank you to all of your who read and comments... I love you all!