Chapter Nine

My Heart

So Eun just finish bathing, she took her own sweet time as usual, washing her face first before bathing. After an hour, she came out of the bathroom with her towel wraps around her body as it was her usual habit. She opens the wardrobe door and bends down to take her clothes as she stood up, the towel loosen and drops down. She was about to bend down to take the towel and the room door opens, she got a shocked as she saw Hong Ki standing at the door in a shocked expression. Before she could say anything, she heard Hong Ki said a sorry and the door was close. Hong Ki closes the door and stumble onto the door still shock, the four of them looks at him and walks over. What happen Hyung, you look like you just seen a ghost, Jae Jin said jokingly and tries to open the door to see what was it. But Hong Ki immediately slap his hand away and blocks the door. No don’t go in she is changing, he slips his tongue. WHAT?! HYUNG YOU SAW HER ?! The three younger boys exclaim loudly and his face immediately turns red. Aish! Is not like that, you guys lower your voice, he said as the three of them chuckles and laugh at their hyung’s expression. Yah, just go back to your own rooms, he said softly and the four of them nod their head and walk back into their rooms as Hong Ki stood outside pondering how to explains to her.

So Eun recovered from the shock and quickly put on her clothes as she was about to open the door she heard the boys talking outside so she decided to wait for them to leave first. When she opens the door, she peeks out and saw Hong Ki walking up and down thinking of something. He must be feeling awkward now I guess, she thought to herself. Suddenly a thought came to her mind, I am not suppose to be like that, since guys like it this way then I should take advantage of this situation, she thought. But I should not do this to him, he has been so good to me, aish forget it. Hong Ki Oppa, she calls out to him as she sticks her head outside the door, he heard her calling him and turns back. He rubs the back of his neck and looks at her nervously as he walks over and she pulls him into the room closing the door behind them.

They stood there awkwardly looking at each other not knowing what to say, Hong Ki felt bad and lower his head but his face turns red immediately and looks up into the ceiling. Erm… Hong Ki Oppa why are you looking at the ceiling, she asked curiously. Oh nothing, he said and look down at her face again, why is your face so red Oppa, are you having a fever? So Eun being clueless leans forward and touch his forehead as her body was pressing against Hong Ki. So Eun ah, he groans and put her hand down trying to calm himself. I am fine, just that you are not… He did not know how to say so he looks away and pointed to her chest. Omo, sorry I am used to it like that when I am at home, I am so sorry, she quickly went to the wardrobe and took out a bra before rushing into the bathroom. Hong Ki let out a sigh and sat on his bed while waiting for her to come out. Gosh, this girl is really driving me crazy, making me just wants to tear her shirt off and throw her onto the bed, he thought and groans. He heard the door open and saw her walking over and he notice that she was actually wearing an oversize shirt only without any shorts as she walks over to the bed and he gulps.

She sat down beside him and looks at him; I am so sorry Oppa, because when I was back at home I always dress like that. I hope you don’t mind and we can forget about what happen just now, she said and look at him. Erm, you really don’t mind about what just happen, he asked awkwardly. Erm, what should I say then, she said and gave him a smile. At least it is you and not the others, she said and smiles brightly. He heard that and gave her a cheeky smirk, you prefer me to them huh, he said cheekily and lean forward. She got a shock by his action but she decides to play with him and she did not move when he keeps leaning forward. He saw her not moving at all while looking at him straight in the eyes, he saw something in her eyes, it was fear or what but he can’t guess. Why you aren’t moving away So Eun ah, he said in a low and dangerous voice. She gave him a small smile, guys like girls like that don’t you? They like girls that can pleasure them rather than girls who love them… Hong Ki immediately stops and moves back, he saw sadness in her eyes. So Eun ah, not all guys are like that, I don’t know what happen in your past but I want you to know not all guys are like that, he said gently. Immediately her tears row down her cheeks, I gave him the chance but he was not like those jerks, she thought to herself. You know you can always talk to me if you want to, I’ll be here for you, he said and wipes away her tears. She tried to hold back her tears as she reminds herself that she made a promise that she will not cry for that jerk anymore. Slowly she told him everything and he listens to her attentively, after she finish he did not know what to say and all he did was pull her into his embrace and hugs her tightly. So Eun ah, you deceive a better guy, he is not worth your love. Remember this always he whispered and pats her gently on her back. Thank you for listening Oppa, I am so sorry to be telling you this, she said softly as she pulls back from his embrace and look at him. You must be tired too, go and rest earlier… Yes, I’ll go for a quick shower first, Hong Ki said and smiles.

He took his clothes and went into the bathroom to have a quick shower, when he came out he saw her sleeping peacefully on his bed. He walks over and covered her with the comforter and went out of the room to Min Hwan’s room. She must have loved him a lot that is why she was so hurt. But I believe she can get over him soon, such a jerk, I’ll bash him up if he appears in front of her again, he thought angrily. Suddenly he snaps out of his thought, why am I so angry for?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, hope you all enjoy it... Thank you to all my dear subscribers and readers... Please give me more comments... Good or bad i will take it yupx... Loves you all lots!