Chapter Four

My Heart

Suddenly his phone rang and he answers it, oh Joon Hoon, sorry I forgotten to tell you that I can’t go back, an emergency. I’ll tell you when I am back. Accidently his hand knocks onto her ankle and she let out a scream, Oppa! She quickly covers feeling that she has done something wrong as Hong Ki looks at her in shock. Yah, what are you doing now? Where are you? Why is there a girl screaming beside you? The voice was so loud that she could hear it clearly; she mumbles a sorry and hangs her head low. I am not doing anything bad, I’ll meet you guys back at the dorm, just help me to take away my order for me, he said and hangs up. I am sorry, she said. Are your friends waiting for you? You can go first, I can handle this myself she said and withdraw her leg back but he held onto it and continues wrapping.

Within two minutes it was done nicely, she smiles and thank him. Thank you for helping me Oppa… You better get going, I don’t want to get you into trouble for being away so long… You are such a nice person, I am glad that you are the first person I met here, she smiles at him and he felt that his heart was melting. Don’t worry we are having a two weeks of rest as we just came back from our world tour concert, so we don’t have any practices for now. Are you sure you will be okay alone? Be careful and don’t run about okay, if you need help you can always call me, he said. That won’t be nice, you are a celebrity, she said shyly. Is alright, this is the first time I met a girl who don’t scream my name and go crazy seeing me, he chuckles and she laughs. Sorry, I really do not know anything about K-Pop, she said… But why did you choose to come here, most people come here because of K-Pop… She kept silent for a moment and Hong Ki notice the sadness in her eyes. Erm, I am sorry to ask too much, he said… Is alright, what has passed is gone; I am here to start anew. I came here because I have learned Korean language so it is easy for me than to go somewhere else. I can communicate and travel around easily, she said. Oh okay, he nods his head.

Give me your handphone, he said and she took her bag which was on the bed and took her phone out and unlocks it before passing it to him. He took the phone and gulps again seeing her wallpaper, it was her in a bikini inside the swimming pool. He quickly when to the phonebook and enter his number in. Then his phone rang, he took it out and smiles before saving up the number on both their phones. How do I spell your name Gail? She chuckles and said, is difficult for you to remember my name I think. My name is spelled as G, A, I, L. You can call me So Eun too, it’s my Korean name, she said and smiles. So Eun, beautiful name, he said and entered into his phone. After that he passes her phone back to her, there you go, call me if you need any help okay and remember to use the ice pack after you remove this bandage. He stood up putting on his mask and covering his head with his hoodie cap and she gets off the bed too, I got to go now, bye Gail. Bye Oppa, she walks him to the door and bids farewell to him. After seeing him out, she closes the door behind her and went back to the bed and rest. She lays there thinking of how lucky she was to meet a star, smiling happily she doze off to dreamland.

As soon as he steps out of the hotel, he took his phone out and start dialing. Are you guys still there, I am done here. Okay, I’ll go over now, he said before hanging up. He walks back to the café as the guys were still there, when he sat down, four of them were smiling at him cheekily and eyeing him for explanation. He took out his mask and left it on the corner and one of them snatches it and looks at it before showing it to the other two younger boys beside him. Yah Jae Jin, what are you doing? Oh nothing, sorry Hyung, he laughs and put it back. Joon Hoon who was seated beside Hong Ki leans in and looks at Hong Ki’s lip curiously. I know I have a y lips but you need not stare at me like that, Hong Ki said before taking a bite of his burger. The four guys were looking at each other trying to hold their laughter and Joon Hoon puts a finger onto his lip signaling for them to keep quiet. Within three minutes, Hong Ki was done eating his burger, he took a piece of tissue and wipe his lips then crashes the tissue putting it on the table. He signals for them to left as he puts on his mask still with the puppy facing inside as he walks towards the cashier and paid for the food.

When they reached home, Joon Hoon and Jae Jin immediately held Hong Ki towards the sofa and sat down together while holding him down and the other two boys remove his mask. Yah! Min Hwan! Seung Hyun! What are you guys doing? That is my favorite mask, you better not spoil it! Yah, Joon Hoon, Jae Jin, why are you both holding me down?!? You guys better not do anything funny to it, yah! Give it back! Hyung, what’s so special about this mask, Min Hwan asked cheekily. Before Hong Ki could open his mouth to reply, Seung Hyun flashes the mask at him and his jaw drops open and eyes widen in shock to see a lip gloss print of a lip. Hong Ki was dumbfounded as he saw the print of the lip stain on the face of the puppy, the four of them was roaring in laughter. Hong Ki ah, I only know that you like to use nail polish, I didn’t know you like lip gloss too, Joon Hoon said while laughing. I don’t use lip gloss, he shouted and grabs the mask back from Seung Hyun. He looks at the mask and suddenly remembered the incident just now and he blush slightly. Suddenly the four of them leans in to see his lips, why do you have glitters on your lips Hong Ki… Suddenly Min Hwan shouted, wait wait wait! I believe you didn’t use any lipgloss hyung, he said. He lifted Hong Ki’s hand up to examine to mask on his hand as the rest of them looks at him curiously. See, Hyung left the dorm with us wearing the mask the correct way, so he he is wearing lip gloss this side should have the lip print and not the other side But he came back just now after leaving us at the café wearing the mask the other way round, so… All of them look at Hong Ki again. Yah! Lee Hong Ki! What you did with that girl just now, Joon Hoon shouted. Which girl? What girl? Min Hwan asked. Oh is it the girl who drops her passport in the café just now Hyung? All of them start to eye him for an answer, what you have to say now Hong Ki, asked Joon Hoon. Aish! Is not like what you guys think it is okay, he sat down on the sofa and all of them sat down together as he starts to explain to them what exactly happen but he skip some parts which he did not want to share.

After hearing his explanation, all of them were quite surprised that this girl did not know anything about K-Pop. Hyung, is she pretty, how old is she, the three younger boys starts asking. She is 20 this year and she is really pretty and tall like a model. He didn’t realize that he had a dreamy look on him as he talks about her. Oh, she’s our noona like that, Min Hwan and Seung Hyun said and pouted. Hyung, will you be meeting her again? I am really curious how she looks like, Jae Jin asked with a cheeky smile. Yah, Lee Jae Jin, don’t you think of anything funny, Hong Ki said. Joon Hoon was keeping quiet the whole time thinking of something, he had a bad feeling on this suddenly but he did not know what it is. They all soon went back to their own room, as soon as Hong Ki was inside his room, he took out his phone and start typing, after typing he hesitated for awhile. He heard a knock on his door, he quickly puts his phone on the bed and went to open his door. Oh Joon Hoon ah, what is it? He walks into the room and sat down on Hong Ki’s bed and saw his phone with the message that was suppose to be sent out. Hong Ki quickly takes his phone away and then went to sit down beside him. Hong Ki ah, are you sure that girl is not some crazy fan who pretends not to recognize you, trying to get your attention? Joon Hoon, why did you say that? I know she is not that kind of girl, Hong Ki said firmly… I am just worried that people found out what you have done, you know I don’t want you to be caught in this type of scandals. Just make sure you know what you are doing okay, Joon Hoon said as he stood up patting Hong Ki on the shoulder and left the room… He took his phone up, reading the message again hesitating if he should send out or not but in the end, he still sends it out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter is up... Hope you guys like it and please continue to support me... Please give me more comments, it will really encourage me... Love you all lots! Thanks to all new subscribers and silent reader please give me some encouragement too... Keke...