Chapter Sixteen

My Heart

She took the laptop and went to the bed as she on it, she wanted to search for more information on the boys as she does not want to keep bothering them. Facts about FT ISLAND, she keys in the search engine and a lot of results came out, so she went to click on the latest update and started reading through… But there wasn’t much so she decides to key in one by one the names of the boys to check out starting with Min Hwan, Seung Hyun, Jae Jin, Joon Hoon. She smiles as she read about those little details of the boys and she told herself to put it as a mental note. Lastly she search for Hong Ki, she clicks open and started reading it, suddenly one of it makes her heart sank. Does not like girl with “O” blood type… She was an “O” blood person, what if he found out, will he break up with her because of this, she starting to have weird imagination. She did not notice that Hong Ki came into the room and he went next to her which causes her to get shock. What are you looking at, he asked and took a look at the screen. She quickly try grab it to hide it but he was faster than her. He saw the screen the facts about him and the sentence “Does not like girls with “O” blood type” was highlighted. Why are you looking at this baby? Oppa… Is it true you don’t like girls with “O” blood type? He froze at her sudden question and look at her speechless; she felt her heart breaking as he went speechless. She puts the laptop aside and got up from the bed wanting to leave the room but Hong Ki grabs her wrist. I have my reason for it, do you want to hear me out, he said. But I am a “O” blood type, she said looking down… I have guessed so, he replied. Sit down and I will explain to you alright baby, he asked and pulls her down onto the bed sitting beside him. He held onto her hands as he looks into her eyes. I had a girlfriend before who was an “O” blood type, she was older than me by 8 years and was very independent which is what I like about girl but she left me with a deep scar inside my heart and I took a very long time to recover from the heartbreak. She was the one I love the most but also the one that hurt me the most so I thought to myself that I won’t want to suffer from another heartbreak like that. Suddenly, you appear and you gave me the same feeling of learning to love someone again, I don’t take you as a replacement or think that you are similar to her. But you open up my heart again, breaking the walls around it, waking it up again, he said.

I knew instantly that you were an “O” blood person because of your character but I told myself to give it a try because you have already opened up my heart to love again. So Eun ah, please ignore those you saw inside, believe me you are the last person I want to hurt. Since the day I met you, you have always been so brave and independent but I know you are just like any other girls who needed to be love and protected. I want to be the one doing that, protecting you and loving you… Oppa, I have told myself to shut my heart up when I board the plane to fly over here but it seems that you still manage to unlock it. I was thinking of being a bad girl, playing around with guys trying to get myself like a but you seem to change it all… You didn’t give me the chance to turn bad and fool around instead you made me fall for you, I really do not want to hurt you too… Silly girl, I am glad that I met you if not what kind of stupid thing would you have done to yourself if I did not met you, Hong Ki said and put his arm around her shoulder pulling her to a hug and kisses her forehead. Baby, let’s do our best together to overcome all this okay? So Eun smiles and nods her head as she leans onto his shoulder feeling warm and safe in the arms of the man she love.

In the late evening, So Eun went to prepare dinner for the guys while they were in their sound room practicing for tomorrow. She went to the CD rack, randomly picking up one of the disc putting it into the player before she went into the kitchen. It was playing the song “Severely”, the first song that she heard, she totally love the song as she listens to it… As the CD keeps repeating itself as there was only five songs, in a quick time she learns how to sing it. One hour has passed and she was almost done with the dinner, as she was singing along with the music, the boys came out from their sound room and heard a voice singing. Wow, Noona can sing pretty well, Seung Hyun said to the rest of them as they stood there listening to her voice. As the song ended, they walk into the kitchen clapping hands and she was embarrassed. Erm, sorry… I have the habit of singing along to the songs I listen to, she said and looks down shyly… Aniya, don’t be sad Noona, you sang well, really good… You seem to be multi-talented, did you learn it before, Joon Hoon asked. I was from the choir group since my school days, she replied… Oh, that is why you sing so well and you got such beautiful voice, Jae Jin said. Thanks, she said shyly. Come on, let’s eat dinner now, she said. The boys happily sat down to eat their dinner as they began chatting happily. Soon it was bed time, they all had to wake up early so they needed to sleep early… Hong Ki went to his room to take his shower as usual but he did not went to Min Hwan’s room, instead he lays on his bed, So Eun came out from the bathroom and saw him lying there. Oppa, what are you doing here? I am sleeping with my girlfriend from now on, he said and gave her a cheekily grin. Don’t worry I won’t do anything, I just want to hug you to sleep, he said and smiles brightly at her. Fine, but I will need to blow dry my hair first, she said and took the hair dryer into the bathroom. After twenty minutes, she came out and went to the bed lying next to Hong Ki. Let’s sleep now, come over, he said and stretch his arms out to welcome her into his arms. She moves herself into his arms leaning on his chest as he kisses her forehead. Good night my baby, I love you… Good night Oppa, I love you too… They smile happily and drifted into their dreamland together.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update... Have been busy with my work recently... Please forgive me...

Thank you for all of my readers and subscribers... Appreciate it that you are reading and do comment please...

Love you all lots!