Chapter Five

My Heart

He was waiting for her reply the whole afternoon, but none of it was from her. Suddenly he felt disappointed, he threw his phone aside and went to take a short nap as there was nothing to do. After two hours, someone was banging at his door. Hyung!!! Bang bang bang!!! Hyung wake up, let’s go for dinner. Hong Ki woke up grouchily and went to the door, Min Hwan was starting at the door so excited and happy. Hyung, let’s go for dinner, it’s already 6pm, I am hungry already, he said with puppy eyes. Arasso arasso, let me get changing first, you guys give me a minute. He said before closing the door and went to wash up and change, he took his phone and check again if there was any reply but still none. Feeling lind of disappointed he puts his phone inside his pocket and went out to join them. They drove out with Hong Ki’s car to eat their favorite fried chicken. They sat at the corner as usual where there are lesser people and start eating happily. Suddenly Hong Ki felt his phone vibrated but his hands were oily and dirty, he looks around and saw a stack of paper napkins so he quickly grabs a few to wipes his hands. Hyung, you done eating, Jae Jin saw it and asked him but he ignores Jae Jin as he took out his phone. His face suddenly brighten up seeing a message from her, all of them spotted him smiling at his phone and felt curiou

“Sorry I have just wake up from my nap. Didn’t realize it is already dinner time, hope you have eaten your dinner Oppa.”

The four of them quietly sneaks behind him to see but he was too focus on his phone that he did not notice that they were looking at her message and what he was replying to her. Until Jae Jin could not holds his laughter anymore and starts laughing behind him. Hong Ki got a shock and quickly turns his phone the other side. I am eating dinner with my band mates now, did you eat your dinner? How is your ankle is it still painful? Jae Jin starts saying everything that Hong Ki types. Hong Ki’s face immediately turns red in anger, yah why are you guys doing like that?! The four of them starts laughing and sat down to continue eating their dinner, Hong Ki pouted and send the message out. He continues eating with but now using one hand as the other hand was holding on his phone. A reply came quickly from her as he opens it up to see her message.

“Enjoy your dinner… I’ll skip my dinner today, don’t really feel like eating. My ankle is still swollen but don’t worry, I’ll be fine tomorrow.”

He types his message quickly to reply her but suddenly he heard Joon Hoon asking them to leave. He looks up in confuse and he saw a group of girls crowding outside the fast food restaurant taking pictures of them. They quickly finish their food, thankfully it was the last few bites and they wash their hands before leaving the place. They waves and said hi to their fans and when into the car before driving off quickly. Hong Ki did not realize that the message was not send out.

In the hotel room, she was unpacking her luggage while waiting for Hong Ki’s reply. But an hour has past, there was still no reply and she felt kind of disappointed. Then she went to shower but suddenly she was unsure if she should take out the bandage or not. She thought of how Hong Ki bandages it for her just now and she blushes. Aish, why am I thinking of him, gosh he is making me crazy like that… AHHH!!! She suddenly screams out inside the bathroom. Forget it, stop thinking about him, he is a celebrity star, how can he really be your friend, she said to herself while looking at the mirror. Then she begins to remove the bandages before going to bath. After bathing she took the ice pack, placing it on her ankle while checking it. It was not as swollen as it was in the morning, she felt relieve about it then she remembers about her medical bag when she puts all the medicines in. She went to find it and took a bottle of medical oil out, after she removes the ice pack, she applied the medical oil on her ankle. This was what her dad always does when she injures herself and it always recover the next day. Suddenly she misses her family, after rubbing it, she took the bandage and wraps it up again. She lies down on her bed switching around the channels to find an interesting show but could not find any. In the end, she gave up and leaves the controller aside, suddenly she heard the word FT Island and she immediately sits up. She saw the program, it was a music program and FT Island was singing their song, Severely. She sat up as she watches it happily, she heard the voice of Hong Ki, his expression as he sang the song. She took some times to check out the other four members too but her eyes kept settling back to Hong Ki. After the song ended she took her phone and start checking out their profiles eagerly.

It was already 9pm but there was still no reply from her, is she asleep, Hong Ki thought. Aish! What am I doing, why am I thinking of her?! He took his phone up and unlock it, his eyes widen in surprise. I didn’t reply her, I thought I have sent it out, oh , he cursed himself. He thought for a while before he type a message and sent it out. She was checking out their photos and suddenly she saw a message coming in from Hong Ki, a smile appears on her face as she saw his name. The best thing was she was looking at his picture at that time, a thought came to her mind as opens the message to read it.

“Sorry, I didn’t realize that I did not send out the message just now. We were caught by some fans while eating so we had to rush off. Hope you will get well soon, I guess you must be tired already. Sleep well and good night!” She smiles happily and replied…

“I have just finished watching you and your band singing the song Severely, I really love the song… I am not sleeping so early, it is only 9pm.”

“I am so honor that we are the first K-Pop that you learn about. I am glad that you like that song. Beauty sleep is important for a girl like you.”

“I only sleep after 10pm or else I will be waking up the whole night… It makes me more tired that way… By the way is there any nice place to have breakfast nearby here?”

“Oh, it depends on what you want but there is a café just two roads across on the left side of the hotel.”

“Okay, I’ll go there tomorrow morning for breakfast. Thanks Oppa…”

They continue chatting til it was already 10.30pm before she finally fell asleep, the both of them smiles happily as they drift into their dreamland.

The next day morning, she woke up happily washing up and change into a fresh new set of clothes. She wore a black tube top with a gold color jacket and a pair of denim shorts. She checks on her ankle and found it not swelling anymore so she wore the ankle support wrap instead of wrapping the bandage up…  She was glad that she recovers fast as she wanted to enjoy herself today going around shopping. She took her time to apply her B.B cream and applied some lip gloss over her lips. She did not apply much make up as she likes to keep in simple, her favorite item was lip gloss which she never fails to put it on always. She took her phone which was on her bed and puts it inside her bag without checking it and searches her bag as she took out some of the unnecessary items. After taking the card key, she happily slips on her ballerina flats and went out of the room.

Inside the car, Hong Ki was looking so worried, he keeps dialing but no one answered it, he got frustrated and steps onto the engine and drives as fast as he could… Please be alright, he keeps mumbling…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter for today for my dearest readers and chingu... Loves you all lots!