Chapter Eleven

My Heart

Is your ankle better now, Hong Ki asked as he looks down onto her ankle. Yes, I am just using the support to make me walk faster, she said. They took the lift down to the basement where the carpark was and she follows him to his car. So this is your car, so cute, she said happily as she sat in it. Red my favorite color and it is also convertible. You know how to drive, he asked her as he starts the engine. Nope, I am bad at remembering directions… Girls are mostly the same, he said and laughs as they drove off. But I prefer to be the one driving than letting a girl drive me around, he continue saying… Then lots of girls must have seat in this car before, she said jokingly. Hmmm, you are the fourth one. Wow, I thought you all are not allow to date, it seems like you have quite a lot of pasted relationship, she said. We are not idols, we are artistes so we are allow to date but none of them are my girlfriend, one was my mother, second was my sister, third was a girl that the program director match make for me in the television program stars scandal. We had to become a couple for one week in the program and then you are the fourth girl to sit in my car. I only had two pasted relationship before excluding the one that was for one week, Hong Ki said. Me too, she said with a sad smile on her face. Let’s not talk about this, Hong Ki said as he saw the sad expression of hers. Hmm, so where are we going to, is there a mall nearby, I was thinking of buying some warmer clothes, she asked. You should do so, you are wearing too revealing like that, he said while looking at her… Back home, the weather is always hot so there is only this kind of clothes in my wardrobe and this is not really revealing, she said and chuckles. I don’t like girls to wear such clothes when they go out with me, those ert eyes will be looking at your chest all the time, Hong Ki said. Arrasso Oppa,I will not wear like that when I am out with you next time, So Eun said and button up the first two buttons of her cardigan to cover up her chest. Good, he said and laughs. We’ll go for a quick shopping for your clothes first before we head to the supermarket, he said and she happily nods her head.

He drove her to the nearest shopping mall and they check to make sure that they were well disguised before leaving the car. Both of them were in their spectacle and Hong Ki had his beanie on, they walk around the mall and thankfully not much people were shopping at that time as it was still quite early. As they walk, they kept some distance between each other to prevent getting spotted together again. They walk into a store selling clothes and they started shopping individually. Hong Ki chose a few pieces of tshirts and when he was done, he went over to the ladies’ side to find So Eun. On the way, he spotted a bright red color hoodie with a cute smiley face in the middle and he who is always fancy on hoodie immediately took it. Then he looks around to find her, it was easy to spot her as she was very tall and immediately he spotted her at a corner near the fitting room. As he was walking over, he saw two guys around his age trying to start a conversation with So Eun and he fastens his pace over to them. Hey pretty girl, want to join us for lunch later, one of the guy asked but she ignores him. Before the other guy could opens his mouth to talk, Hong Ki walks over to her. Jagiya, are you done choosing, he puts his hand around her waist and she got startled. Oh Oppa, I am done, we can go now, she said and plays along as the two guys stare at them. Come on, let’s go, he said and held her hand as they walks to the cashier counter. They place their clothes on the cashier counter and before So Eun could say anything, Hong Ki told the cashier to bill it together. Both of you have very good taste, this is our latest couple hoodie and tshirt, the cashier girl said and scans the clothes. They look at each other dumbfounded and their face blushes. Hong Ki took out his wallet and paid for it but So Eun tries to protest and it didn’t works. After paying, Hong Ki took the shopping bags and they left the shop still holding each other hand naturally. Luckily, the cashier girl did not recognize him. Oppa, I’ll pay you back later okay, please don’t keep paying for all my things… I didn’t keep paying for all your things, is alright take it as a gift from me, he said and gave her a smile.

They heads to the supermarket at the basement and took a trolley and they realize that they were holding onto each other hands. They awkwardly remove as Hong Ki places the shopping bags in the trolley and they start shopping around for the food. Almost an hour of grocery shopping, they finally check out at the cashier counter and Hong Ki paid for the things again. So Eun knows that she can’t win him so she decides to keep quiet as she took the shopping bags and grocery bags. After Hong Ki finish paying, he took all the bags from her but she protested. Oppa, let me carry some, these are too heavy for you to carry alone. Are you kidding me, he asked and laughs… Come on this are so light, how heavy it can be for a guy… But I don’t like to be empty handed, she said and pouted… Arrasso, you take the shopping bags, he said and passes her the shopping bags. Come on, let’s go buy lunch now, he said and naturally reach for her hand and held onto it as they walks back to the carpark. They headed back to the dorm and on the way they went to buy fried chicken for their lunch. So Eun insisted that she goes alone so that Hong Ki does not have to find a place to park his car so he waited outside for her in the car. He wanted to pass her some cash to buy but she ignores him and got out of the car. After ten minutes, she came out with two huge carriers and they drove back. You guys really like to eat fried chicken right? Actually it is Min Hwan’s favorite but slowly it became our favorite too, he said and laughs. You don’t like it, he asked her. Not really cause I don’t eat too much oily food but it really smells nice… I thought you didn’t really bother much about your weight so why are you worried about this? I don’t eat fried food or oily stuff as I have a weak gastric and eating this everyday will really make me become fat, she said and pout cutely at him… Aish, you are so slim, how could you be fat with that height of yours, Hong Ki argued with her…  Aish, you girls… All the girls out there are dying to have your figure do you know that… Guys drool when they see you, you should know that too, he said. Alright, alright, I’ll listen to you Oppa, she said and laughs. What you said is true, back home girls envy me, guys adore me, making me like a goddess, she said… Is true, you look like a goddess, there is no doubt about it, Hong Ki said. But a goddess will never get real love from the man, she replied…  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update... Thank you to all my readers and subscribers... Please continue to support me and give me more comments... Love you all lots! <3