Chapter Seventeen

My Heart

As soon as they go back from their break, they were being informed that they will be having a two days concert coming up next and the launch of their new album too. All of them were busy preparing themselves for the upcoming concert as it was only a short notice. Hong Ki and So Eun did not have much personal time together even though Hong Ki has told his manager about his relationship. Manager Ma was nice enough to let So Eun continue being the personal assistant for FT Island but wanted them to go low profile first so they agreed. Every single day, she did her job waking the boys up, preparing their breakfast for them before going to their office for the boys to start practicing.

It was just three days to the concert, the boys were practicing even harder as before… So Eun went in to their practice room bringing their dinner to them as the boys did not have time to go out to eat. Guys, time for dinner, she shouted out to them as the sound of the drums and guitars were very loud… Jae Jin was the first to notice her, oh So Eun bought dinner for us, he said… The boys immediately stopped whatever they were doing and went to greet her. She places their foods on the tea table at the corner of the room as they gather to sit around. You guys are really working very hard, but please take good care of your health too, I bet you all did not even know that it is already 8pm now, she said. Luckily Noona bought dinner over, I am almost starving to death soon, the cute maknae said as he start munching on the food. Jagiya, thank you for running around doing all the chores for us, Hong Ki said as he held her hand and squeeze it tight. Ouch! She let out a yelp and immediately held on her wrist with the other hand. Hong Ki got a shock and let go of her hand immediately looking at her in a worried face. What happen, are you alright, did I hurt you? I am fine, don’t worry, it is just an old injury, she said trying to assure him. Quickly eat first, I’ll go out the restroom first, she said and got up quickly walking out of the room but she left her phone on the table. The boys just sat there and eat as they chatted with each other but Hong Ki was not really paying attention to them talking, he was thinking of what happen just now. Hyung! Earth calling to Hong Ki, earth calling to Hong Ki! YAH, LEE JAE JIN, YOU DON’T HAVE TO SHOUT AT MY EARS! I did not shout at your ears, what happen to you, you seem out of space, Jae Jin said. Nothing, let’s eat and we have to continue practicing, Hong Ki say continue eating.

*FLASHBACK AN HOUR AGO*

So Eun went out of the building to buy dinner for the boys as they were still practicing. When she was about to cross the road, she saw a little girl on the walk way picking up a soft toy and a bicycle was coming ahead at the corner. She quickly run and carries up the little girl up with her left hand and covers her head with her right head to prevent the little girl getting injured. As she turns around to prevent getting hit by the incoming bicycle, her right hand hits the corner bricks of the wall. She was in pain as she had her right wrist badly twisted by the jerk before and it did not recover at all. But she was glad that the little girl was not hurt and she puts her down. Are you alright, where is your parent, she asked the little girl but she seems to be in shock. Suddenly she heard the little girl calling Appa Appa, she turns around and saw a man running towards them. He lifted the little girl up immediately into his arms and look at So Eun who was holding onto her injured hand. I am so sorry, she is my daughter, he said before turning to the little girl. Eun Hye, where did you run to, Appa was so worried just now, are you alright? The little girl grins at her father cutely before replying, I drop my little bear just now, Unnie save us from bicycle. Oh goodness, are you alright? Yes Appa, but Unnie is not, her hand is pain Appa, we bring her to the doctor? I am so sorry about what happen, are you alright Miss …? Im So Eun, you can just call me So Eun, don’t worry I am fine Sir. My name is Kim Jun Hyun, you can just call me Jun Hyun, I think your hand is badly hurt, please let us bring you to the doctor. It is alright, I am really fine and I really need to get going now, she said. Why not I give you a lift So Eun sshi, take it as a thank you from me for saving my daughter, I am sure this is fine, he said giving her an assurance smile. Erm, actually Jun Hyun sshi, I am just going over to the opposite street to buy some food back to my office. Oh, is alright I can send you back to your office, he said. Unnie, come with us, the little girl pleaded her with her cute puppy eyes and toothy grin. Alright, thank you so much Jun Hyun sshi, she said and bow. Great, let’s go buy your food first, he said and they walk over to the traffic junction to cross over to the next street. He volunteered to pay but So Eun rejected him so he kept his wallet back, after buying they went back and walks to his car which was parking nearby. Where is your office at, he asked and she told him the address, when he reach, he was surprised to see that she was actually working in FNC Entertainment. Oh, you are a star, he said. No, I am not, I am just working here, So Eun replied with a smile. My little princess loves FT Island a lot, he said and chuckles. So Eun’s eyes widen in shock as she looks at the little girl who was smiling at her happily… Omo, she is so young and she knows about FT Island, she exclaimed. Yes, she is only five years old and she knows how to sing their song, her favorite is Lee Hong Ki their lead vocalist,  Jun Hyun said out laughing… So Eun was caught by surprised and Eun Hye starts singing the FT Island song Sarang Sarang Sarang, she sang two verses of the chorus, So Eun was impressed by the little girl… You are so cute, sweetheart, she said and gave the little girl a hug. Unnie has to go now… Jun Hyun sshi, thank you for sending me back, please take care and good bye, she said before she opens the car door… Oh, So Eun sshi, wait a while, I’ll give you my business card, so we can keep in touch if you don’t mind, Jun Hyun said and passes her his business card. Tell me your phone number, he said and she told him. Thank you so much So Eun sshi, see you around! Bye bye Unnie! They wave good bye to each other and she walks into the building as Jun Hyun drove away…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY.... I KNOW I AM NOT A GOOD AUTHOR AND I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING IT... SOBZ SOBZ... I MAY DECIDE TO STOP THIS STORY... SO SORRY TO ALL MY READERS... :(