Chapter Two

My Heart

After six and a half hours of flight, she finally reached her destination. She waited for the crowd to leave before she stood up and carry her luggage from the overhead compartment. As it was pretty heavy, it almost fell on her, luckily a pair of hands saved her. She turn and saw a guy bringing down her luggage, there you go Miss. She smiles and thanks him before leaving the plane, as she walks towards the exit someone taps onto her shoulder. Turning around she saw the same guy again, he passes her a name card. Call me if you need any help y, he said it too close to her ear which makes her uncomfortable but she just nods and smile. She was used to all this from guys around here but she always feel uncomfortable being treated like that. Suddenly a thought came to her mind which let her remember that she has to change, so she flashes a flirty smile at the guy. I will, handsome, she said seductively. She held the name card up and saw his name. Thanks Thomas, nice meeting you, she said and walks off.

She went to get her passport stamp for entry and then to the baggage collection belts. She was only wearing a simple white tank top with a black cardigan and a pair of skinny jeans and a lovely pair of blue flats but she was already catching a lot of attention. People will turn their heads around to have a second look every time they pass by her. She saw her luggage approaching so she went forward to take it, a guy standing nearby offered his help to carry it down for her. She gladly accepted his help and thank him as he put it onto the trolley for her. Pushing the trolley out to the exit area, she took out her shades and put it on and walks towards the taxi stand.

When she reach the hotel, it was still two hours before check-in time so she leave her luggages there and went to find a place to eat. She walks around the place for half an hour before she finally found a small café and went in to order some food to eat. While waiting for her food to arrive, she took out her phone to make a phone call to her mum to inform her that she is safe here. After talking for a while, her food came so she hangs up and starts eating happily. My first meal in Seoul, she thought and smiles. Suddenly she notice a group of guys coming in with caps and shades on, two of them were even wearing a mask. She found it weird as she never seen people like that before, although she was sitting at the corner end which was almost the end of the café, those wearing could simply catch anyone’s attention. She saw them walking towards one of the table near her which was a table away from her and sat down. She notices that a lot of people were looking at them too and some girls were giggling while talking and pointing towards them. But she continues eating her food, after eating she took her time to finish her drinks before getting up to the cashier to pay her bill. As she walks over to the cashier counter she took out her wallet from her bag but did not notice that something fell out of her bag. One of the guys happens to see it and took it up to see that it was her passport. When he looks up to find the girl, she was gone. He quickly told one of his friends about it and left in a hurry, he cover up his mask as he runs out, looking around he spotted her easily as she was pretty tall. He could not shout as he did not want to get unwanted attention from the people around but the girl was walking quite fast. He ran and chase after her seeing her turning into one of the lane, he grabs her hand and it cause her to scream. But before she could scream, he covers quickly with his hand and shakes his head pleading her to keep quiet as he pulls her into a corner where there isn’t anyone around.

Don’t scream, I am not a bad guy… I am here to return you your thing that you dropped just now, but she could not hear him clearly so she tries signal to him that she can’t hear him. He hesitated before pulling his mask off and said it again. She nods her head and he slow releases his hand away from . I am sorry to scare you like that, I know it is rude but I just wanted to return you your passport, he took it out from his back pocket and pass it to her. Omo, I did not even realize that I dropped it. I am so sorry, you must have chased a long way, you should have shout for me, she said feeling sorry for the guy. I can’t do that, if not I will get caught by people out there, he said. Are you a criminal, she looks at him curiously and shakes her head… You don’t look like you are a bad guy too, why people will want to catch you, she asked. The guy was shocked hearing this and causing him to laugh. You really don’t know me, he asked and removes his hoodie cap. She shakes her head again and looks at him calmly, he did not know whether to laugh at her or not but in the end he did not. You don’t know anything about K-Pop? She shakes her head again and he smiles at her, she felt her heart skip a beat when he smiles. Suddenly they heard some voices coming towards them, he pulls her into a small gap between the walls which makes her got a shock again.

 Did you saw the guy in the blue hoodie and a mask with a picture of a puppy? She heard one of the girls talking and the other girl got so excited. Yes, I saw the guy running towards here just now, which looks like Hong Ki Oppa because I saw Hong Ki Oppa wearing that when he was at the airport the last time when he left for FT Island World Tour Concert… He was not listening to the girls at all as he looks at the girl in front of him, they were standing so close to each other and he could smell the vanilla fragrant on her body. He gulps as he scans her from top to top, her long dark brown with golden highlight hair, her face which was almost flawless, her y lips, her round s, her small waist and her long legs. Suddenly she turns around and their lips were only an inch apart, he gulps again and she quickly turns away awkwardly. She puts her head out to peek to see if those girls were still around and unknowingly her s were pressing against his chest and he turns hard not to groan then he heard her talking. Next time you should not wear something so obvious you know especially that mask with the cute little puppy face on it, she said and giggles. Damn it, why do I have to drag her into such a small gap here. It has been so long since I came so close with a girl and she’s driving me crazy with her s pressing onto me like that, he mentally curse himself. But she was totally clueless as she was checking out if it was safe to go out or not. I think they are gone already, we can go out now can we? She asked and turns around and her lips brushes over his, she got startled and fell out of the gap…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to keep you all waiting yesterday... Hope that you all like this chapter... Hong Ki is out now... Thanks to all my subscribers, readers and those who comments... Please continue to comment yupx... Loves ya all lots! ~~