Chapter Seven

My Heart

Nice to meet you So Eun sshi, I am the Manager of this band FT Island, you can call me Mr Ma. I have heard about the whole situation from Hong Ki and I have a solution to solve this but I will need your opinion and agreement… I will do anything to help to clear this rumor to clear Hong Ki Oppa’s name… Sorry, I mean Hong Ki sshi’s name… Okay, that is great then… I heard that you need a job, now I will offer you a job as their personal assistant but on the condition that you have to stay with them in this dorm to prevent any rumors again, is it alright with you? So Eun was shocked and happy at the same time, she looks up and takes a look at each of them afraid that they might not like her. Erm, are they okay with me here, she asks timidly… All of them nod their head and smiles at her. But I don’t want Hong Ki sshi to moves out of his room, I can sleep here in the living room, she said… No way So Eun, how can I let you sleep in the living room on the sofa, Hong Ki said immediately. Is alright, I am fine with it since you all gave me a job and a shelter to stay in, she said. We’ll think of something, so don’t worry, now I will need you to move your things here first, their Manager said and she nods her head. I’ll have to go now to contact the media and solve this issue first, your duty now is to look after them and make sure they behave themselves especially this two, he pointed to Hong Ki and Jae Jin. HYUNG! They shouted in unison and pouted as So Eun chuckles. They bids good bye to him and send him to the door.

I’ll introduce you to my bandmates, Hong Ki said happily. This is Joon Hoon, our leader and he’s the same age as me, 22. This is Jae Jin, he’s 20 same as you and this two are the youngest. Our maknaes, Seung Hyun and Min Hwan they are both 19. Nice to meet you all, my name is Im So Eun, she said and bows. When she came up, a sudden darkness appears and she fell forward towards Joon Hoon who was standing in front of her. He uses his hands to hold onto her shoulder as Hong Ki shouted her name and grabs her up; she shakes her head to get off the dizziness. Sorry, she mumbles and looks down in apology. It’s just a drop of my blood pressure because I have not eaten since yesterday at the café, she said. He quickly helps her to the sofa as the three younger boys quickly rush to the kitchen to get some things. But Joon Hoon stood there on the spot frozen as he turns to look at Hong Ki who was helping So Eun to sit down on the sofa. What is this, why is there a sudden feeling of this, he asked himself and quickly snaps out of his thoughts as he heard the younger boys calling for him. Joon Hoon Hyung, why are you standing there for? He quickly went into the kitchen to see the boys looking around for something.

In a minute, the two maknaes came out with a packet of Pepero and a cup of pudding while Jae Jin gave her an apple. Noona, eat this first, Min Hwan and Seung Hyun said and smiles at her. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, Jae Jin said and gave her the apple. She was touched by their kind gesture as she smiles and thank them. Hong Ki was opening the packet of Pepero for her and suddenly Joon Hoon came over with a cup and gave it to So Eun. Drink this, it will make you feel better, he said calmly. Omo, hot chocolate, my favorite, she took it and smiles at Joon Hoon happily as she took a sip of it. Hong Ki felt a pinch in his heart as he saw Joon Hoon smiles back at her. So Eun ah, eat this too, this is our favorite snack, Hong Ki took a stick out and passes it to her… Thank you so much Hong Ki sshi, she said and took the stick of biscuit from him… So Eun ah, I thought I told you not to call me that yesterday, he said and pouted. Aww, sorry Oppa, she said and smiles happily as she saw Hong Ki pouting cutely. He gave her a bright smile and pats her head. Ya So Eun, you can skip the formality with us from now on, Joon Hoon said. Thank you so much Joon Hoon Oppa, she said… Erm, so I can call you all by names too, she asked as she looks at the three younger boys and they nod their head smiling at her. She finishes the cup of hot chocolate and puts it down onto the coffee table as Hong Ki passes her the packet of Pepero. Taking five sticks out, she passes it to each of them and they took it and eat it happily. After finishing the Pepero, she ate the pudding and the apple… The boys were amazed at the way she eats, she saw them looking at her and she looks away shyly… Erm, why are you guys looking at me like that? We seldom see a girl eating so much, most girls are always concern about their diet and yet you can eat so much at one time, Hong Ki said and they rest of them laughs. Yah Oppa, I am eating because you all gave it to me and I am not bothered about my diet, she said and pouted. Really?! The boys exclaim loudly and look at her from top to toe. I wonder how you keep your figure in such good shape when you eat like that, Hong Ki chuckles. Hyung, don’t keep bullying Noona, Min Hwan said… Thanks Min Hwan, she said and stick her tongue out at Hong Ki and laughs. Ya, I guess she is born with such a good figure. Are you a model, So Eun? No, I am not a model Jae Jin, she said. Is your leg better now, Hong Ki asked her and lifted her leg up to examine. Yes, it is a lot better now, thanks… I think I have to go now to get my things over, she said and stood up. I’ll go with you… Hong Ki and Joon Hoon said at the same time and the scene was pretty awkward as she looks at the both of them. Erm, is okay I can go myself, she said… No, I’ll go with you, Hong Ki said firmly as he held her wrist and walks away. The three younger boys look at their Hyungs and turn to look at each other… As soon as the door closes, they saw Joon Hoon let out a sigh. Hyung, so how are we going to go about with the rooms, we can’t let her sleep in the living room, she is a girl after all. How about me and Seung Hyun shares a room if he doesn’t mind and I’ll let my room out to Noona, Min Hwan suggested. We’ll decide later, Joon Hoon said and went back into his room.

Hong Ki drove her back to the hotel and was glad that the reporters were not there anymore. He wore his cap and shades as he got out and looks around for hidden characters. After confirming that it was safe, he opens the door and lets her out. They quickly went up to her room and she starts to pack her things back again. Gosh, I just unpack it yesterday and I only stayed for a night when I paid for a whole month, she said and sighs… Don’t worry, I’ll pay for you, he told her. No, I don’t mean that, I was just shocked that the things happen so quickly… Is alright, it is my fault that this thing happen to you, if you didn’t met me, your life will be easier, he said feeling bad. Oppa, don’t say that, I am really happy to have met you, she looks at him and smiles then continue to pack her luggage. Luckily she was very fast at packing it up so within half an hour she was done and she checks out of the hotel while Hong Ki carried her luggages to the car. When they were back at the dorm, Hong Ki brought her luggages to his room straight away without letting her protest. Hyung, I can let Noona have my room, I’ll share with Seung Hyun, Min Hwan told him. Is alright, she’s sleep in my room and I’ll share your room with you is it alright? Not a problem hyung! No, I can sleep in the living room, So Eun protested. No, the five of them said firmly. We can’t let a girl sleep in the living room moreover on the sofa, Joon Hoon said. But I don’t want Hong Ki Oppa or anyone of you to have to move out of your own room because of me, she said. If that is the case, we’ll sleep in the same room, Hong Ki said and everyone got a shocked. I mean you can sleep on the bed while I sleep on the sofa in my room, he chuckles. But… No more buts So Eun, we’ll do it this way or the other way is I move in with Min Hwan. Hong Ki ah, I don’t think it is a good idea you both sleep in the same room after all she is a girl, Joon Hoon said. Okay fine, I’ll share room with Min Hwan then, he said and smiles.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seven up for my dearest readers... Enjoy and please comment!!! Loves you all lots!