First Meeting (Chunji's POV)

No one would have loved you as much as I do.

Who's that girl?

Why drag me here?

The only thing I know is that I'm so irritated now.

The girl dragged me to a park then she panted infront of me.

"Excuse me, why did you drag me here?" I asked annoyingly, tapping my foot on the ground.

"I'mm.... so...sorr...sorryy... I just.. ra... ran without knowing I dra..dragged you." She said, still panting hard. Something made me think that she's kinda cute.

We sat down on a bench near and I asked her about those weird looking guys. After knowing the details, I felt sorry for being irritated. She must have led a difficult life. 

"Wanna go home now?" I asked.

"No... they must be waiting outside of my house..." she sighed.

"I have somewhere you could spent the night. But... 13 guys. You ok?" I suggested to her.

"Yes... As long as I have a shelter. Thank you. Umm... I'm JiHye." she said, extending her hand out.

"And I'm Chunji. You're welcomed." I replied.

We walked along the path to my apartment. "Chunji-yah... What's that?" she asked, looking at the plastic bag I'm holding. "Chips. I was hungry so I went out to buuy snacks." I replied. "Oh...." she trailed off. Suddenly, I heard a growling sound coming from JiHye's stomach. I took out one packet of chips from my plastic bag and handed it to her. "Omo, thank you!" her eyes lit up and smiled happily. She opened the packaging in a hurry and popped 3 at a time into . "Are you that hungry?" I asked her.

"Yeah... Nom..nom... I ran a marathon just now!" she said, pouting at me. "Arraso." I smiled and pat her head. I

I wonder what would the hyungs think... Will they let her stay?