JiHye's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.
After school.


I reached home and opened the door.
"Oh my." I pinched my nose. What's that smell? It smells horrible... something... perhaps... burning?
I glanced at the kitchen. Sunggyu hyung trying out new dishes again.... I sighed.
Hearing my sigh, Sunggyu hyung turned around and said,"Oh! You're back! Um... you mind helping me with this? I at baking cookies...."
I chuckled and went to help him. He placed the burnt cookies aside while I help him knead the dough. "Oppa," I called him.
"Hmm?" he answered, busy washing some dishes.
"Chunji oppa said I'm cute infront of thousands of girls. Why did he do that?" I asked, blushing at the flashback.

Sunggyu oppa smirked. "He likes you. Isn't it obvious?"
I blushed. "Ani....." I mumbled.
"Oh perhaps he just want to use you to chase away the girls? Or he was just saying for fun?" he replied.

My mood fell. Did he really did that for fun or for using me?
I can't help but feel sad.

"You okay?" Sunggyu oppa glanced at me and asked.
"Yeah..." I replied, putting the tray of kneaded dough into the oven and pressed some buttons. "Remember to take it out on time, oppa." I said and made my way upstairs.

I laid on my bed, staring up the ceiling. Sunggyu oppa is right. Why would Chunji - such a handsome and caring guy - fall in love with me?
I'm just some ordinary girl. Not smart, average looks and has lots of horrible moments. I sighed. "Having a crush is so difficult..." I mumbled.
My eyes widened and my hand flew to cover my mouth. "What did I just say? A crush? No no no! I have no feelings for Chunji oppa." I mumbled, still covering my mouth.