Chunji's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.

I felt a weight on my shoulder. I turned my head to see what had added the weight then I saw JiHye's head leaning on my shoulder, fast asleep. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. So, I stayed like that. But I can't help trying to look at her face. It really look like an Angel's.

"Chunji-ah, bring her up to room." Sunggyu hyung seems to have noticed and told me. I nodded my head and stood up. I swallowed my saliva down my throat, I was nervous. I had never carry a girl before. I bend down a little and carried Jihye bridal style.

I carefully walked up the stairs, afraid that she may wake up from the noises I made. 

Finally, we reached her room. I lightly openedthe room and placed her gently onto the bed. Then, I tucked her in and begin to walk out. Suddenly, JiHye shouted,"No! Don't chase me! I don't have any money! Don't get it from me!" and she started kicking the thin air infront of her. I walked to her and held her hand. She began to calm down and slowly, she went back to her sleep.

It must have been a bad dream. Those loansharks... 

I don't know why, but I'm getting angry.

I really felt like protecting her.

I stared at her angelic face. I can't help but lean in to kiss her forehead.

As I was about to kiss, the door suddenly opened and I moved back. It was Myungsoo hyung. "Is she alright? We heard her screaming." 

I signalled him to talk outside. 

Outside~

I told him what Jihye was shouting about and Myungsoo hyung just patted my back and told me,

"Take care of her well."

I smiled at him and went back to my room.