JiHye's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.

The bell rang. The students filed out of the classroom, leaving me by myself packing my bag away.

"Hey." I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the girl sitting beside me in class. "Oh h..h..hi!" I stammered, surprised someone is talking to me in school finally. 

"Can we be friends?" she asked, rubbing the back of her neck gently. I was shocked. I didn't expect the first day in school, someone wanted to befriend me, the new kid. I dropped my books all over the floor.

The girl bent down and helped me pick up my books. "Hi, I'm JiEun. Let's be friends?" she asked again. I thanked her for picking up the books for me and introduced myself. "Wanna grab some ice cream now?" she asked. I remembered Changjo and Ricky will be having their dance practise today and may not walk home with me. I nodded and followed JiEun out.

 

After 2 hours at the ice cream shop.

 

"You look really cute just now!" JiEun smiled, putting another spoon of ice cream in .

"Haha! Thank you!" I replied.

We became friends fast. JiEun is someone nice to talk to, someone who is a good listener and a good adviser.

*Ring..... ring....* I excused myself and looked at my phone. A text from Chunji.

Chunji: Where are you? Changjo and Ricky reached home already. 

I panicked. I ran back to the table and told JiEun, I have to go. We grabbed our bags and boarded a bus.

"Why are you panicking? Boyfriend?" JiEun chuckled.

I laughed back and blushed. "Ani...."

 

Soon, my stop reached. I bidded JiEun goodbye and alighted from the bus.

*Ring..... ring....* another text

It was from JiEun

JiEun: Hurry, don't let your boyfriend worry! I had fun just now!

I smiled at her text. JiEun is so cute and I'm positive I would make a best friend soon.

 

I opened the door into the house. It was noisy and everyone started to gather around the dining table. Woohyun pushed me gently to the dining table. "You're late. After dinner, go wash up or you'll catch a cold." he said.

We ate the dinner and had a little chat.

"Jihye, did you make any frineds today?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yes. Someone cute! I'm positive I'm having a best friend soon~" I chimed.

"Woah~ Jihye nice start~" Ricky said.

Everyone chuckled at the cute Ricky and ate their dinner.