Chunji's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.
*RINGGGGGGG!!!*
My alarm clock when off. Today is my turn to make breakfast. I'm not a morning person and its for me to wake up this early.
I sighed and tried to pull myself off my bed.

I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed my phone.
"Breakfast~ breakfast." I mumbled to myself as I search for a breakfast recipe.I then went around the kitchen to look for ingredients. Sadly, I can only find ramen, eggs and bacons and some milk.... and a little of soda drink....

I sighed and plopped my to a dining chair. Sungjong hyung had forgotten to 'top up' the fridge. It was his job.

Suddenly, I heard faint footsteps coming down. I sighed. Great, someone is up I haven't make any breakfast. Gonna get a scolding from Sunggyu hyung....

"Ahhh!"
I heard a voice and turn my head towards the sound. Jihye was standing there infront of the kitchen, blusing.

Haha, cute.

She was wearing her hello kitty pajamas and her hair was in a mess. But I liks her that way. She looks pretty even without makeup or beautiful clothes.
"What's wrong?" I teasingly asked.

"Ah nothing. Wait." she said as she ran off.
Probably going to change and comb her hair. I chuckled.
Soon, she came down. "What are you doing so early?" she asked as she rubbed her eyes cutely.

"My turn to make breakfast."

"But you don't look like you're doing anything. Haha." she chuckled.
I sighed, "Look at the supplies of food we have at home. I have nothing to cook!"

She looked through the kitchen and brought eggs and bacons and milk out. "Babo, american style breakfast!" she chimed.

I smiled and pick myself to stand up. I helped her in cooking the bacon while she cooked the eggs. "Sunny side up~~" she sang.

I’m really happy when I'm with her. I nudged her and teased, "You're so childish."

She pouted (you have no idea how cute she is) and said, "Sometimes childish is not a bad thing."

"You're not only childish but badass." I teased again.
"Ya, Lee Chan Hee! No sunny side up for you today!"
"Ah! No! I wanna eat the sunny side up you cooked!" I pouted to her.
She looked away and blushed.


"Erhem erhem."
We turned aroung and saw the boys behind us. Dongwoo hyung was fake coughing.
"Ya Lee Chan Hee! No sunny side up for you today!" Woohyun imitated Jihye.
"Ah! No! I wanna eat the sunnybside up you cooked!" C.A.P hyung imitated me.
Both of us blushed.

"I could make for you every morning~" Woohyun hyung imitated Jihye again, this time a high pitched voice. Jihye chuckled.
"Awwww, I love you, let's hug~~" Woohyun said.
These two silly hyungs hugged each other and danced around the kitchen.

"Hyungs!!!" I whined.
"Woohyun and Minsoo ah, stop playing. Let's eat breakfast before you're late for school." Sunggyu hyung said.

Like magic, everyone obeyed and sat down as me and Jihye served the breakfasts.
Thank god Sunggyu is my hero.
Or I would blush too much andpribably look like a tomato infront of Jihye.
So embarrasing.....