JiHye's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.
I went to wash up and was drying myself. I reached my arm out to grab my clothes.
Weird. Where are they? I furrowed my eyebrows and reached further. I looked out.
. I left them in my room...
With 13 boys outside, I couldn't possibily go out like this even if I have a towel! Thinking back, the boys always stayed at the living room to watch the television and are not turning in this early. And I'm at the second floor so no one would notice me.
I wrapped the towel around my body and made my way out, opening the door slowly. I crept a step to the front. Suddenly, I was faced with a broad chest. Afraid, I looked up slowly.
I gasped. It was Chunji! . I mumbled.
"What are you doing?" Chunji whispered, not wanting the boys downstairs to hear.
"I... well... I... left my clothes in the room..." I whispered back.
Due to embarrassment, I didn't wait for Chunji to reply and ran my way to my room. Suddenly, I stepped on something and felt myself falling backwards.
I closed my eyes tight. Thats it, I'm gonna fall down infront of Chunji. I'll get embarrassed and not face Chunji for days of even weeks.
Just then, I felt myself stop falling. I fell into a warm embrace. Surely not?... I thought.
Realising it isn't a dream, I forced my eyes open. There, staring right into my eyes, is Chunji.
"Yeah! I totally love that dra-" Woohyun was chattering away.
Me and Chunji got a shock. Someone coming! But its too late.. Standing right infront of us, the boys.
Ricky, Niel and Changjo's hands immediately flew up to their faces, covering their eyes. Dongwoo nudged them and said, "Hey. They're not even ." and rolled his eyes. Ricky, Niel and Changjo then hid their hands behind their back and looked down on the floor.
"Everyone. Get back into your room. Jihye and Chunji, meet me downstairs." Sunggyu oppa said.
Everyone made their way into their rooms quietly and I went back to my room to get my change of clothes.

I proceeded downstairs to see Sunggyu and Chunji already sitting at the sofa. "I'm.. sorry for keeping you waiting.." I apologised.
"Its ok. Sit here." Sunggyu oppa ushered me to sit on an armchair.
"Guys, I don't mind you dating-"
"WE ARE NOT DAT-" Chunji and I shouted together.
"Listen to me first. But there are kids in the house! You should spare a thought for them!" Sunggyu oppa sighed and made his way up he stairs.
Both of us sat on our own chairs. Blushing hard from what Sunggyu oppa had misunderstood and the atmosphere becoming awkward.
"Um.. are you ok?" Chunji asked.
"Huh?"
"From the fall, silly."
"Oh.. yeah.. thanks to you. Thank you Chunji oppa... I actually slipped on a piece of paper.."
"Aish... must be Ricky's paper. He always left them all over the house." he said.
"Goodnight Chunji oppa." I smiled awkwardly and made my way up my room.