JiHye's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.
"You ready?" JiEun called from outside of the cubicle.
"Yes!" I amswered as I adjusted my physical lesson attire before going out.

"Let's go!" JiEun interwined her amrs with me and we walked out of the toilet together.


"Today, we'll be having a 3km run around the school. Come back after 20 mins. Everyone, ready?" Mrs Lee said. We get ready in our positions.
"Ready, set..... GO!"

JiEun and I led at the front and we ran happily. "I didn't know you were good in running!" Jieun teased me.
"I practice it from running away from loan sharks." I chuckled.

"Haha, that is smart!" she teased me again.

As we chatted, I suddenly felt a push on my back. "Ah!" I sceamed and fell down.
Looking up, I saw Jaemi, that girl who wanted to find trouble with me that day at the locker.
"That is what you get if you run while chatting." she smirked and ran. Her two besf friends followed behind her and shouted back, "Hooray! We won her!"

I glared at them and yewled in pain. I sprained my ankle.

"Omo, are you okay?" JiEun asked as she squated down.
"I think I... sprained my ankle...." I moaned. "Come, I'll carry you." JiEun coolly said. "Are you su-" Suddenly, I was being carried up by a pair of strong and muscular arms.
I turned my head to look at who is carrying me. It was Yongguk, a kingka in a group called B.A.P.

"Ya! Put me down!" I yelled.
Who would want a stranger to carry her... even if he is a little hot....

"I will have to disobey you then." His hoarse voice rang in my ears.

I glanced at JiEun's silhoutte getting smaller as she stood helpless at the field. I sighed.

Finally, we reached the sickbay and he put me down.
I was expecting it to be Changjo or Ricky to bring me here instead of a stranger. They are probably still running.
"Thanks..." I mumbled.
"Hmm?" he answered.
"Erhem... thanks." I said again.
"Thank me by being my girlfriend. What do you think?" he said.
My eyes widened. What in the world is he saying?

An ahjumma walked towards me with a box on her hand.
"What's wrong?" she asked me.
"She sprained her ankle." Yongguk said it before I could.

"Ok, let me check." she squated down and took a look at my ankle. She opened the box and took out a bottle of medicine.
She applied it on my ankle and I squinted my eyes, trying hard not to scream.

Suddenly, someone bursted in.
It was Changjo. "Are you ok, Jihye?" He asked, squating to my level and looking at me worriedly. "Yes, I'm alright." I smiled to him.
"You sure? Me and Ricky would get a scolding from Gyu hyung for not taking good care of you." He said.

"I suggest you call someone to bring you home." The ajumma said.
"I'll bring you home." Yongguk said.
"If I'm not wrong, both of you have lessons going on right?" The ajumma reminded.
Changjo took out his phone and called someone. "Hyung! Come to school and fetch Jihye home. She's injured." and then he said bye and hang up the phone.

"Who is fetching her?" Yongguk asked. "Chunji hyung." he coldly replied him.
Chunji's coming? I blushed.

Changjo and Yongguk then when back to class and Chunji came.
"Omo, are you okay?" Chunji asked worriedly, holding onto my shoulders.
"Hahaha." I giggled.
"What's wrong? Or did you went crazy?" he teased.
"You had the same reaction as Changjo." I giggled again.
"Aish! That is because we care a lot about you!" he said.
"But why......?" I mumbled, feeling touched and loved.
"Because you are a part of our family." he said and blushed, looking away.


We soon reached home and Chunji spent the whole afternoon taking care of me. I kinda.... wish... my leg took a longer time to heal so he'll take care of me.....
*Ring!!!* my phone rang. It was an unknown number.
Being curious, I answered the phone. "Hello?"
"Hi. This is Yongguk. Are you ok?"
I sighed, "Hi. I'm fine, thank you. How did you get my number?"
"After spending some time on that babo, I finally forced him to tell me."
"Who is that 'babo' you're referring to?"
"Ricky."
Anger rose in me, "Did you bully Ricky?" I nearly yelled at the phone.
"Nope. Just some black mailing."
"Don't ever call him a babo. He is not! And don't touch him. You'll get it from me."
"Arasseo, think about it."
"Think about what?" I asked impatiently.
"What I asked you at the sick bay. Bye." He said and hung up.
*Thank me by being my girlfriend.* kept replaying in my mind.
No way. I only like.....