JiHye's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.
I woke up to Sunggyu oppa's yells.
"Wake up everyone! Ya, Lee Howon, wake up before I take away your favourite purple shirt!"
"Aish, araseo." Hoya oppa's voice could be heard too.
"Jihye ah! Wake up!" I heard Sunggyu yelling outside my bedroom door. "Okay!" I answered.

I dressed into my school uniform and staggered out, glancing down to my sprained ankle and sighed.
"Oh, JIhye! Let me help you." Changjo offered as he walked out of his room.
"Thank you." I replied as he led me down.

"Ya, Choi Jonghyun, don't touch her!"
Me and Changjo looked towards where the voice come from.
It was..... Chunji.
Chunji ran by my side and took my hand. He draped my arm over his shoulder and help me to the dinning table with Changjo standing behind, still unsure of what is happening.
I blushed as Chunji led me to sit down on a chair.
"He wants to be the only one to touch his girlfriend, babo." L said as he patted Changjo's head. "Oh..." Changjo replied.

I stood at the doorway wearingy shoes. Chunji came out and told Changjo something and then told me, "See you later! Bye!"
I smiled and waved at him.
Changjo walked close beside me so I'll have support if I fall. Ricky and Niel just walked behind us. We chatted along till we reached school.


It was break time. JiEun helped me to stand up. And I was about to leave the classroom with JiEun, Changjo came and told me, "Chunji hyung told me this morning to ask you to wait at the school gate with your lunch box."
Puzzled, I just answered, "Oh, I will. Thank you."
Changjo glanced to my right. "Hi JiEun!" he waved.
JiEun smiled and waved back.
"So, you're coming this holiday?" Changjo asked her.
"Yep. And shush, Jihye don't know anything about this!" JiEun said to Changjo. Both of them look at me.
Hm.... suspicious.
We made our way to the school gate and as we got nearer, I can see a familiar silhouette. It was Chunji.
I waved at him. He waved back and I start to walk faster. "Ya, Jihye! Slowly, your ankle!"
Suddenly remembering my ankle, I almost fell down. Luckily, Chunji came just in time to catch me.
Sensing the awkward atmosphere, JiEun said, "Ummm.... I think Mdm Kim called me.... bye!" and she ran off.

I pouted and suddenly felt a poke on my cheek. "Ya, stop pouting!..... Even if you look cute...." Chunji said, whispering the part "even if you look cute....". But I heard it. I blushed rosy red.

"Oh, what brings you here?" I asked.
"I'm well..... um... worried... about you...." Chunji gulped.
"Thank you! I'm absolutely alright." I reassured him.
He helped me to a bench and we sat down.
I opened the lunch box and ate the omelette. Chunji stared at my lunch box, about to drool anytime soon. I chuckled.
"Want some?" I offered him.
He nodded happily, opened his mouth and "Ahhhhh~"
He wants me to.. feed him? i blushed. I bring the spoon into his mouth. He savour the food for a moment and looked up, "Yummm. Its really delicious." he commented.
"Yeah, it really is." I agreed.
Suddenly, screams could be heard, "CHUNJI OPPAAAAAA!!!! KYAAAAAA!!!!"

Both of us look up to see a crowd of girls, just like a big swarm of bees, running to Chunji.
Each and everyone of them stopped infront of us and I saw Chunji smiling at them.
"Fan service." he whispered while smiling. I nodded, suddenly feeling all eyes on me.

Turning back to the girls, they were staring at me with hatred.
I gulped. "Oppa, I guess I should leave now...." I whispered to him and slowly stood up, trying to leave.
"Ya, remember to come back home early tonight!" Chunji shouted to me. I froze at the spot. Why did he say that? The girls are going to hate me for sure! I face-palmed myself. Aithout turning around to look, I already feel hundreds of eyes glaring at me..... I lifted up my hand with the 'ok' handsign and then waved to Chunji without turning and walked in.

As I reach the door, I heard Chunji giggling and shouting, "Jihye is cute!"
I blushed and thought, I'm going to be so dead.....