Chunji's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.

"I......"

 

JiHye tilted her head and look at me in wonder.

"I.... li......."

 

"Oppa, what exactly do you want to tell me?" She asked, frustrated at my stutterings.

 

"I....... sigh......" I gave up. I'm such a loser, I can't even properly confess to her!

"Aish, you babo! There are cake crumbson your cheeks!" I told her and reach out my hand to remove it for her.

"T-Thank you, oppa!" she blushed and said.

Aigoo, she is really cute.

"Enjoy the cake, I'm going up!" I ruffled her hair and stood up.

 

LEE CHAN HEE! 

YOU IDIOT, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!

WHY CAN'T YOU CONFESS TO HER????

 

I furiously ruffled my hair and opened the door to my room. Suddenly, I felt someone poke my cheek.

Turning around, its Sunggyu hyung.

"Hyung, poking others' cheeks isn't cute." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Ya! What's wrong? Ruffling your hair till you look like a mad man!" Hyung joked.

 

"Aish, just some cowardly thing I did....." I told him the truth and sighed loudly.

Sunggyu hyung pulled me into my room and closed the door behind him. "Tell me that 'cowardly thing' you  did."

"I-I... hyung, I like JiHye........" I blushed when I said her name.

 

"I know."

I look at him in shock. He knows?

"Its so obvious, my dear Channie bunny." he rolled his eyes and told me.

 

I puffed my cheeks out and said, "I ALMOST confessed to her earlier on... But.. y'know..."

 

Sunggyu grabbed a chair and sat down infront of me. I sat myself on the fluffy bed and wait for him to say anything.

"Do you know that earlier today, she came back home to help me bake cookies, she told me what happened in school today. Why did you act all lovey dovey with her? If you really want to treat her like that, confess! Doing that without dating her, she will have all kinds of thoughts! Do you want her to think that you are doing those just to use her to chase away your fangirls?" he said.

 

"No...." I mumbled.

"Then, man up! I can see she likes you too."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

Sunggyu hyung nodded at me and stood up to go out of the room. 

"Don't worry, I'll help you." Sunggyu hyung winked and closed the door.


I know this chapter keke

Even Chunji agrees :( and Ricky too T^T