TEENFINITE? (JiHye's POV)

No one would have loved you as much as I do.

"Hyungs, I'm back!" Chunji shouted across the living room. I was shocked, the apartment is so huge... No wonder 13 guys live here... But what surprised me most is that. 9 pair of eyes were staring at me. I blushed immediately.

"ChanHee-ah, whose that?" One of the guys asked.

Chunji called him Sunggyu hyung and explained to the Sunggyu guy what happened. The boys agreed to let me stay as long as I like. I thanked them. Chunji then led me to a room. He opened the door and three boys stared at me. Chunji said, say hi to JiHye. "Hi, noonaaaa!" one of the boy greeted me. Chunji lightly hit his head and said, "What noona? She's the same age as us babo." That boy pouted and introduced himself, "Ricky here! Hi JiHye-shi!" I smiled back at him. Later, the other two boys named Niel and ChangJo greeted me. Niel is funny boy with a cute attitude and Changjo is the maknae of these 13 brothers. He looks surprisingly cool and mature more than Ricky. He has his cute side too.

Chunji brought me to a room and told me, "You'll be sleeping here." I opened the door and looked inside. I like the design of the room. Its so girlish and pinkish. I chuckled, "13 guys, a pinkish room... haha.." 

"Yah. Its Sunggyu hyung's girlfriend's room. Sometimes she came for a sleepover. Two person share a room in this house." Chunji explained. Later, a guy called Hoya delivered clothes to me. "These are SungJongie's clothes. He's so slim you could wear his."

I thanked him and went to bath. After my shower, I headed downstairs to have dinner with them. After dinner, we settled in the living room to watch a movie. After a long time, I start to fell asleep.....