Chunji's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.
*RING. RING.*
Squinting my eyes, I reached out my hand and pressed the button on ky alarm clock to stop it from ringing.
I got of my bed and made my way downstairs. Another noisy morning with my hyungs and dongsaengs.
"Ah Dongwoo! Why are you so clumsy?" Sunggyu hyung whined.
"Oh my, I forgot to iron my clothes!" Sungyeol hyung complained, pulling at his hair in frustration.
"Morning!" I greeted them. "Chunji ah! Go wake your girlfriend up." Sunggyu hyung shouted from the kitchen.
My eyes widen in shock. Girlfriend?
"Ah hyung! She's not my girlfriend!" I sighed.
"Whatever. Wake her up now!" he answered back. I sighed and made my way upstairs to wake her up.

"Jihye. Jihye ah." I shook her a little. She looks like an angel when she sleeps.... wait, what am I talking about? I facepalmed myself and went back waking her up.
"Hmm?" Jihye squinted her eyes and streched her arms. "Oh!" she quickly stood up straight when she saw me.
She's cute. No, wait what am I talking about again? I shook off my thoughts and said, "Wake up now." and made my way out of her room.
Standing outside her room, I can't help but smile. She is really cute.