JiHye's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.
After school.


"JiEun. I'm really curious why are they afraid of you." I slightly chuckled.
"I've learnt Taekwondo since I'm young. I'm not bad!" JiEun said.
"Haha. You're cute! A lot of boys must have crushes on you!" I said.
"Thank you! But they'll be too afraid to come near me..." JiEun sighed but blushed.
"Why?" I asked.
"My boyfriend is a kingka." she blushed.
"Wow! In our school? He must have got hit by you before!" I .
"He studies at a nearby school. No! I don't hit him!" she pouted.
"Haha! ok! I've never met him before!" I said.
"Will introduce next time!" JiEun chimed, blushing harder.
We made our way to the bus stop and boarded a bus home.


"Hey! I'm home!" I called out.
"Hi Jihye! Come on in, try this!" Dongwoo oppa called me over to the dinning table.
On the table, there laid a plate of spaghetti. "Wow! Looks delicious! Can I eat it?" I asked.
"Yes you can!" Dongwoo said, laughing a little. Weird, why is he laughing? I shooed my thought away and ate it.
"OH MY-" I ran to the sink and spatted out the spaghetti. "Dongwoo oppa! Are you trying to kill me?" I glared at him. Dongwoo oppa had already laid on the floor, holding his stomach and laughing hard.
"Isn't it spicy?" Dongwoo oppa said, between laughs. "Yeah.." I answered.
"Sunggyu hyung tried cooking that for his girlfriend and asked me to try. Horrible. I had the same reaction! Hahahaha!" he laughed a gain. I can't help but laugh together with him