JiHye's POV

No one would have loved you as much as I do.
I made my way up to the lockers after lunch with Changjo.
I smiled to myself at his cuteness.
"Hey."
Is someone calling me? I turned around to see three girls walking slowly towards me. Something made me feel something bad is happening.
"Are you calling me?" I pointed to myself and look at them.
"Yes, YOU." the girl in the middle said, pointing a finger at me.
She wore an expensive pink dress with white high heels. Girls following behind her had the same style. Over glossy. I rolled my eyes. I really didn't like the way she points at me.
"Keep that finger of yours away from my face." I said.
The middle girl smirked and looked at me, "Who are you to talk to me like that?" she glared.
I ignored her and opened my locker door. Suddenly, someone smacked my locker door back closed. I got a shock and my eyes widen when the three girls surrounded me, folding their arms and glaring at me.
"Wh-What do you want to do?" I stammered. I have no help. I'm surrounded.
"This." The middle girl smirked and threw a punch towards me.
I closed my eyes tight, waiting for the punch to hit me.
I waited and waited. Wait, why am I not hitted? I opened only my right eye first. Then, I opened both.
JiEun stood next to the middle girl, grabbing her fist tightly.
"Let.. let.. go of me.. I'm sorry.." the middle girl begged, sobbing a little.
I looked behind the middle girl and saw the other two girls standing really far away from us.
"Don't touch her." JiEun snapped at her then released her hand.
The girl ran to the two other girls. Her dirty smirk came back. "We're letting you off because of JiEun and Sunggyu oppa." then the stormed off, their heels echoed the hallways.
"Thank you, JiEun!" I hugged JiEun tight, tears falling down uncontrollably. I feel so lucky to have a friend like her.
"Keke..Nah.. Its nothing. Sily girl, stop crying." she soothed me, rubbing my back softly. We parted from the hug and JiEun wiped some tears off my face.
"Why did she mention Sunggyu oppa just now?" I asked.
"Um.. I don't know~" JiEun blushed.
"Let's go back to class!" JiEun said, offering her hand to me. I held it and walked down the hallway with her, swinging our hands happily.