First Meeting (JiHye's POV)

No one would have loved you as much as I do.

"GET OUT NOW. WE CAME TO GET THE MONEY."

"Ughhh!" I shouted, fed up. Those loan sharks... Aren't they tired?! They can't even get anything from me. I'm broke. My parents...NO I've no parents.... left me with a huge sum of loans. I have no such parents.

I grabbed my phone and wallet from my bedside table. I crept to the the living room, fearing that the loan sharks may see me and chased after me. I escaped to the back garden and ran out from the back door.

"YAHHHHH! CATCH HER!" I heard one of them shouted. I sped up even more. After running for a long distance, I begin to feel tired but I know I have to run on. Soon, I reached and alley. I didn't saw them behind me so I stood there, bending down, panting hard. "THERE SHE IS!" I heard their voice and continued running.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry. But I'm in terrible danger now, can you please give me way?" I said.

I started to run but then that person held my wrist and turned me around. "Wha---" I looked up and saw the most perfect face ever. Big eyes, double-eyelids and small red lips. "Done starring?" asked the person. I blinked my eyes and apologise to him again. 

"Come on, no money, we can get you a job~" I turned around and saw two loan sharks looking at me from my toe to my head, rubbing their chins. *Oh God* I sighed to myself. Without thinking, I held the perfect boy's hand and ran with all my might to the park.