Totoro

How Is That Possible?

 

 

 

Hyo went out from the house,

 
 
   Walking happily while humming her favorite song, Wow by BTOB. 
                     
"hmm Dont break oeoeo okay oeoeo play dont break ~ hmm"

 

        F eeling the cold breeze blowing through her hair. "The weather suits my mood today" 
 
    As she was enjoying the weather, she didn't realise that she's already late for school. She was smiling and looked at her watch, 
  
 
it's already 7.30!!!
 
  She ran as fast as she could. After 5 minutes or so,  she arrived at her school. the gate was almost close.
 
  "AHJUSHI!" Hyo pant while screaming at the guard. The guard was suprised to see her. "Yah student. Why are you so late? Why don't you come earlier instead of walking like a turtle?"
 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LIKE A TURTLE? I ran like a tiger. Look at me! PANTING!" Hyo's hands were at her knees. Breathing for air.
 
  The guard sighed and shook his head while looking at Hyo, breathing for air like she just ran for olympics. "Aih. This girl. I'm letting you go this time student. What is your name?"
 
"Hyo. Lee San Hyo."
 
   Hyo bowed 90 degress at the guard. "THANK YOU AHJUSHI! I WILL COME EARLIER NEXT TIME! THANK YOU THANK YOU". "Yah yah. Go go. You're so late already"
 
 
    Hyo looked left and right  carefully, like a spy... so she won't get caught by the teachers for being so late. She walks so fast and bumped into someone at the entrance of the school. "UMPH!" 
 
  "OW. YAHH!"  Hyo rubbed her forehead. She was busying nagging and rubbing her forehead. She looked up to see who it was.... the headmaster. 
 
 
  Hyo gulpped."oh no..."
 
 
                 "Lee San Hyo who is late for school. This is the fourth time this month. Do you have trouble sleeping? Or you did this on purpose? It's almost 8.00 am!"
 
 Hyo bowed "I'm sorry. I will come earlier next time. Please! Give me a chance!"
 
    The headmaster wore his glasses and wrote her name "The fourth time? hm. I don't know. I'm going to write your name. Detention for 2 hours after school. You can join with Jessica and her gang"
 
 "JESSICA?" Hyo's eyes was wide open
 
 "Yes. Jessica, and her gang. Do you have a problem with that? Or do you want to extend more hours so you can spend time with them?"
 
 "Aniya, it's just that, I don't..." The headmaster gave her the paper and left her hanging at the hall alone.
 
 Hyo sighed. "Seriously?" 
 
  Hyo entered the class. The teacher was lecturing about history. Half of the class was sleeping. Hyo apologised to the teacher for being late and giving excuses. 
Hyo bowed at the teacher and sat beside Changsub. 
 
   Changsub's head was on the table..... snoring. Hyo pushed his head. "Pabo.. wake up" Changsub's still sleeping. Hyo took her pen, and poked his cheek. "Wake up...."
 
   "TOTOROOOOOOO!" Changsub screamed and his eyes was half closed. Hyo was shocked and the other students started laughing.  Hyo's face was so red as she was trying to hold her laugh. 
 
   Changsub looked at Hyo with his red&sleepy eyes. "Hyo..." Hyo buried her face in her hands. Her shoulders was shaking. She was laughing like hell. Changsub was suprised. He started laughing and rubbed his face. 
 
 
*RECESS TIME*
 
 
 "Totoro? Nightmare? Hahaha!" Hyo eating her well perfectly toasted bread with some lettuce and cheese in it. 
  
"It's true! Totoro was in my dream. He turned into a monster. I can't believe what happened to Totoro.!" Changsub drinking his favorite yogurt drink.
 
"Changsub-ssi, it's only a dream. You will get better. Do you want my sandwich?"
 
"It's okay. I don't have much appetite." Changsub smiled
 
They heard a loud laugh across their table. "OMG NO WAY!" Jessica and her gang laughing loudly. Flipping their hairs and batting their eyelashes. 
"Why can't they just shout their mouth? It's annoying. Look how y they are" Hyo's eyes was disgusted by looking their faces. Especially Jessica. Some kind of a disease that Hyo would throw up by eating her sandwich.
 
"True. Ah. Nevermind them. They're least of your problems." Changsub drinking his yogurt while secretly looking at them.
 
"YAH. You know what Jessica did to me? She.."
 
"I know I know. That was in kindergarden."
 
"Changsub" Hyo pouted.
 
"Forget about it. You are way more awesome than her"  Changsub pinching her cheeks.
 
"i love you"  his voice popped out of nowhere inside of Hyo's head. Hyo shook her head.
 
 "HYO!" Hyo looked up. 
 
Changsub's cutesy face turned into something else. Hate.
 
"Oh... Suho" Hyo's eyes glittering like diamonds
 
 
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
OLA! Sorry for the boring chapter again :( *sad girl is sad* BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST. 
 
HERE'S A PICTURE FOR YER GUYSSS :3