Miss You

How Is That Possible?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Changsub haven't contacted Hyo for days. Hyo was extremely mad because she called and texted Changsub for like... hundred times? and after Ilhoon's heart throbbing confession and cousin from USA who can barely speak korean fluently is staying over, she's pretty much going to be cuckoo.

Hyo texted Changsub, hoping for a reply, at least.

"Yah Changsub-ssi why don't you answer you phone? This is not funny anymore. Don't you miss me Pabo? :("

"RING RING"

Changsub groans,  he rubbed his eye, recognizing the same name that he has been trying to ignore, he did it again.

After an hour, still no reply. Hyo puffed her cheeks as she threw her phone on the bed "Psh, this pabo is too much." She took her bag and decided to leave the house, to kill Changsub perhaps. 

Hyo stepped on her tracks angrily, she took her phone out from her bag, called Changsub and left a voicemail for him "Yah.. yah changsub-ssi" she exhales painfully "Are you crazy? I tried calling you for hours-  no for days. Why you are not answering your phone? If I did something wrong I'm sorry but this is not you changsub-ssi, you always answer my calls when I call you. PABO-AH" Hyo screamed at the last word and before she knew it, she's infront of Changsub's house.

Hyo frowns and bit her lip. Her blood boils and she could feel her cheeks redden. Oh she is so mad! 

She knocks the door slowly but loudly. 

*creeks* "Oh Hyo-ssi!! You're here? I didn't know you're coming!! Come in come in!" Changsub's mom smiled cheerfully while Hyo pulled her best fake smile. "Ummm may I know where is Changsub-ssi? I have been calling him  for days and he's not answering his phone" Changsub's mom eyes widen "Jeongmal? Why he did that to you? He's upstairs, go talk to him" Hyo smirked *oh he's gonna get it*

Hyo knocked the door loudly and made Changsub jumped out from his bed, he pulled out his earphones "tsh jinjja- Who is it?" 

"Your worst nightmare" Hyo said. 

"Why are you here and you're not suppose to be here" Changsub replied plainfully. 

Hyo scoffed "Yah don't you think this is too much? OPEN THE DOOR or not, i'm gonna break this door"

Changsub chuckled "Well after you Hyo-ssi" that made Hyo's blood boiled 1000X times worst than before. She knows that she's pretty weak to break the door, but well, if she's super mad, she can break almost.. anything really.

"Changsub-ssi. This is not funny, I'm gonna kick this door right this instan-" 

Changsub shouted "FINE I OPEN IT" he opened the door slowly, revealed his tired face and messy hair, Hyo can tell he was not really in a good condition. Hyo frowned as she tilted her head "Changsub-ssi are you okay?" Changsub looked down "just.. come in"

 

After minutes of silence, Hyo spoke up "Why are you not answering your phone when I called you? I was dead worried that I thought you were in an accident or something. You didn't even reply my texts too!"

Changsub looked up and gave her the sad puppy face "Mian"

Hyo scoffed "Mian? That is weak Changsub-ssi. Tell me, why didn't you pick up my calls" 

Changsub gulped, "I was just busy."

Hyo gave him the 'what' face "Really? Well then, see you at school. If you care"

She took her bag and as she was going to leave his room, Changsub grabbed her hand "Please don't go. I'm sorry for being a jerk, I'm really sorry for not answering your calls. I was just thinking about some things. Don't go"

Hyo's heart weaken when she saw Changsub's sadness forming in his face,

Hyo sat down on his bed. Changsub took her hand and put on his lap, "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you,  we can go buy your favorite ice cream across the street.. if you want to?" Hyo slowly smiled and rubbed his hand, "I'd love to."

Hyo hugged his waist "You're still a jerk thou, pabo-yah" Changsub smiled when he s his hands around Hyo's back "I am but you still love me" Changsub grins.

Hyo looked up at Changsub, "why are you stressed anyway? What things you actually think about?" 

 

Changsub looked down cooly "Probably my studies, singing and other stuff. Don't worry about it"

 

'No, I was just thinking about you'

 

 

 

                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"R-ramyun- k-kimchi" Peniel stuttered while he's struggling to read the korean alphabeats on the ramyun packet. He has been reading the lines on the packet for the past few hours and it makes him frustrated. "ERGH PENIEL WHY CAN'T YOU READ HANGUL PROPERLY" he threw the ramyun packet on the table harshly and it made Hyo's mother peeked her head from the kitchen door "Everything alright.. Peniel?"

Peniel shook his head shyly "A-a-ani just reading something.." 

*BAM* Hyo opened the door and smiled playfully while holding two bags of ice creams tubs that she bought "OMMA! I bought my favorite ice cream!! Oh hi Peniel-ssi- I mean Oppa!!" 

Hyo's mother smiled "Wahhh. So many ice creams! You went out to buy these on your own?" Hyo shook her head "Ani I bought these with Changsub"

Peniel looked at Hyo "Oooh.. Nam-namja chingu??" Hyo's eyes widen "Ahhh no no no, he's not my boyfriend, he's my bestfriend!" Peniel raised his eyebrows playfully and nudged his arm to Hyo's "I can see you blushing!"

Hyo's eyes went bigger than ever. Too control herself from blushing so mad, she distracted herself by putting the ice cream tubs inside the fridge "Oh omma, I'm going upstairs, call me if you need anything. Anyeong!" 

Peniel chuckled and it made Hyo's mother slapped his arm "You sneaky boy!!" 

 

 *DING DING*

From: Ilhoon

"Hyo-ssi! How are you? Are you free tomorrow? We have this senior event going on at school tomorrow. I just feel like asking you out to the eevent.. if you want to ^^"
 

Hyo felt her insides going to explode after reading his text "Oh my god, he just confessed me a few days ago and now he's asking me to go out as if nothing happened... well it wouldn't hurt to say ye- wait.. he said it's a senior event.. so Suho oppa is gonna be there!" Hyo puts her fist into the air "I'm gonna have the chance to talk to him!!"

*DING DING*

From: Changsub Pabo numba 1

Yah, too busy digging in your ice cream and now you forgot about me already? :(

Hyo smiled, 

"Pabo, who said I forgot about you? I still miss you and I know you don't :("

Changsub replied after a minute,

"Excuse me? I miss you more than you do but you love your ice cream more, bye <3

Hyo happily replied

"Too bad mint chocolate chip is too delicious. Anyeong <3

"Mint choco chip sux bye <3"

Hyo chuckled "I hate you Pabo"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry for not updating at all. 

I was too busy with my college application and I almost forgot that I actually wrote a fanfic. Hahahaha but I'm so suprised that I actually gained more subscribers and I am so happy!

You guys are the bomb!

I'll update more soon! Don't worry <3

AND OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH EXO'S NEW SONG GROWL, FPOQIHEFOQIHEOIHFDWEIJDCIJESCF

I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE EXO'S GROWL REPACKAGE ALBUM IS TOO AWESOME