That Smile

How Is That Possible?

As Hyo received a text from Ilhoon, she felt all bubbly and warm inside. "Ah... it's the butteflies" Hyo smiled brightly as she reading the text. 

 Hyo felt nervous but excited at the same time. Come on, it's the "Jung Ilhoon".. girls at high school are head over heels for him. She had to admit, she kinda liked him even though Hyo has a huge crush on Suho. 

Hyo quickly showered and did her make up. Hyo opened her orange-painted cabinet.. "Wow.. I'm so into fashion" Nope Hyo was wrong. Hyo had only few dresses that she haven't wear.. for years.  Hyo is not really into fashion or any kind of a beauty thing even though she has cute features that would melt any guy if she smiles.

But there's one dress that she got for her Idon'tknowwhenomgth birthday, it's an unstrapped cream dress with pretty blue birds printed on it. She has big hopes for this.. hopefully she'll fit the dress. "Aish.." Hyo scratched her head. "I wish I could've been more girlier, exercise and shop more.."

Her mom doesn't understand why she doesn't like to dress up properly when there's any occasion or dates. Hyo is not the type who likes shopping. She's the type who forced to drag herself to the mall with her mom and Changsub's mom to go shopping. Hyo refuse to join them and  she would hang out at the bookstore or at the cafe and waited for hours or probably a day for them to finish.

if there's any special day, She normally wear her favorite peach blouse and skinny jeans and there she goes.. wearing the same thing over and over again. 

Suprisingly, the dress fit her perfectly. Not too tight nor too lose. The dress is only above her knee and it makes her look taller and slender. The blue birds matches perfectly with her long black hair. It contrast perfectly with her skin tone and it made her look glow. She wore a black hat and with a really nice cute clutch bag.She looked at her mirror "Not bad.. Well not bad at all" 

 

She ran downstairs quickly and took a glance at the kitchen "where's omma... hmm I think she went to the airport for Penele.. penie.. peniel? I can't remember-nevermind" Since she doesn't have much time, she quickly took her keys and went out from the house.


She walked slowly down the alley, admiring the windy weather, and kicking small rocks along the way. "I wonder how Ilhoon is gonna look like.." "Probably cute.. or pabo cute.. hehe"

As she was walking, she heard foot steps behind her.. she turned her head "ehh.." there was no one. She curiously looked around. "Ehh I thought someone is following me.. hmm probably my imagination" she continued walking slowly and felt a hand on her shoulder.. Hyo quickly shouted "B-BWOHYA" and raised her hand to slap the stranger's face..  

 

"HEY HEY IT'S ME." Changsub quickly raised his hands to protect himself.

 

Hyo shouted "Yah pabo-ah what are you doing and why are you following me" Changsub frowned "Sorry Hyo-shii, I stopped by the grocery store and then I saw you, I was just fooling around with you.. heheheh" Hyo tried to keep her serious face but couldn't help and laugh at his cute little excuse. "And wow.. you look great." Hyo blushed and looked away "*cough* em thank you"

Changsub smiled and looked at her face closely "aww shy at her bestfriend's compliment?" Hyo stuttered "B-bowh shy? Pfft no." Hyo turned away. Changsub curiously ask, "why are you dressing up so nicely? I never saw you wearing like this with me before." Hyo looked at Changsub "It's because you're my bestfriend" Hyo stuck her tongue out and walked as fast as she could "Anyway, I gotta go. changsub see you later" 

Changsub chuckled "That's the reason?! Aa pabo"

 

 

 

 

When Hyo arrived at the cafe, she quickly send a text to Ilhoon

 

TO: ILHOON

FROM: HYO

Ilhoon-nim.. I'm here.. where are you? ^^

Hyo looked around and see no signs of him being there. "Hmm where is he.."

*BING*

FROM: ILHOON

TO:HYO

Behind you :P

 

Hyo turned her head and saw Ilhoon across the road. He was smiling brightly and waved at Hyo. Oh my god.. he was absolutely..

 

adorable. 

Hyo couldn't help but giggled at Ilhoon's smile. *Aaa no wonder girls fall for his smile*

Ilhoon quickly jogged to Hyo. She felt her heat beating fast  when he comes closer. "Annyeongg Hyo-shii" Ilhoon smiled as he patted Hyo's head.

"Oh anyeong Ilhoon-sunbaenim!" Hyo smiled and it made Ilhoon blushed. Hyo looked at his face "Ilhoon-nim, your face.. why are you so red.." Hyo touched his face and it made him turned stiff and he felt himself burning up more.

Ilhoon nervously chuckled "Aaaa it's nothing.. probably it's the weather.. come! Let's go somewhere nice" Ilhoon quickly looked away and pulled Hyo's hand. 

Hyo looked up at the sky *the weather seemed pretty windy today.. it's not even hot*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JJANG!

So.. I decided to update another chapter on how and where they spend their lovely date..

I'm really really sorry for the late update :( I've been working for the past few weeks and I have no time to update my fanfic..

I have 11 subcribers now! I AM SO THANKFUL! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBCRIBING MY FANFIC, FOR THE COMMENTS AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!  ^^