The "Date"

How Is That Possible?

 

 

 

 

Ilhoon's hand interlocked with Hyo's.  

Wait.. Ilhoon's holding Hyo's beautiful soft hand?

Ilhoon mentally slapped himself *Jinjja i'm holding her hand* He couldn't resist himself from looking at Hyo's hand and then.. to her face. He was so keen to kiss her pink stained cheek, that adorable smile of hers, with her long black hair passed her shoulders, her hair flowed slowly admiring the springy hot weather. Oh god. God knows how Ilhoon feels right now. He couldn't even catch a breath.

 Ilhoon snapped out from his 'dream'.. before he realize, he let go of Hyo's hand. Hyo turned to him with a confused adorable face "Waeyo.." Ilhoon nervously chuckled, "err my hand feels itchy. So Hyo.. are you hungry?" 

 

 

 

*AT THE CAFE*

Hyo was browsing thru the menu with undesicive face.. Ilhoon stared at her for a few seconds and back to the menu. He just can't stop looking at how expression of hers is so cute and addictive. He just need to look at her face one more time...

Hyo looked up and caught Ilhoon staring at her. Which brings to Ilhoon's heart to (almost) explode. Hyo smiled "Ilhoon-nim... why are you behaving so weird today?" Ilhoon let out a weird nervously (like no sound) laugh "Am I? I don't think so. Heheheh" Ilhoon felt himself burning up and looked down at the menu. 

All he can see on the menu is "Spaghetti Aglio Hyo"  Ilhoon's eyes went bigger and shook his head. He read back the words again "Spaghetti Aglio Olio"

Ilhoon scratched his head 'what is wrong with me' 

The waiter comes. 

The waiter dressed up pretty nicely with a blue shirt and black jeans. Hyo looked up at the waiter and almost choked at her own words. This guy looks absolutely handsome like he came out from a magazine or something.. the waiter spoke, oh he sounds so manly

"hi my name is Kris. May I take your order?" Hyo stuttered "err-er-yeah sure.. erm.. Ilhoon-nim?" Ilhoon smiled "I'm having what you're having" The waiter named Kris looked at Hyo "so... what would you like to order?"

Hyo looked at Ilhoon and back to the waiter. "err I'd like to have Spaghetti Aglio Olio and Ice lemon tea please" Kris wrote and swiftly took the menu from them. He walked like he's some kind of a model, thinking why would such a good looking guy working at a cafe like this?

Ilhoon saw Hyo staring at the beautiful creature named Kris writing something down at the counter. Ilhoon turned away and cleared his throat  "SO" Hyo looked at Ilhoon with an unquestionably blur face "Yeah?" Ilhoon grinned "You fancy that type of a guy huh?" Hyo blushed and looked away "I.. don't" 

Ilhoon felt like he was challenged and he wants to more "ooohhh you do.. Do you want me to call him? What was his name? Kri-kris" Hyo begins to frown and tighten her lip.  "I don't Ilhoon-nim.. My ideal type is way far from him."

Ilhoon couldn't stop to annoy her when he saw the redness on her cheeks "Wait. I'm not asking who is your ideal type. I bet he is. Wait he's coming here.. LET ME CALL-" Hyo felt like she should shut his mouth up but thinking that how respectful she is for Ilhoon, she shoo-ed her hand at Ilhoon "NO ILHOON-NIM. PLEASE DON'T" Ilhoon whispered and cooed "Kris ~~~" 

Kris came with two plates and two ice lemon tea. Kris looked at Hyo "Enjoy your meal" and gave her a flirty wink. Hyo mumbled out a shy "thanks" to him. Hyo saw Ilhoon whispered "YOU LIKE HIM" Hyo fought back with a "NO I DON'T" she took a fork like she wants to stab him and ilhoon played along like he was killed by a serial killer.

When they started eating, Hyo looked at him and felt her heart went faster than usual. Admiring his facial features.. 'My god he is adorable' 'omo he is so cute when he wrinkles his nose' 'his eyes. Omg he has double lids''before she knew it she was not even munching her food properly. 'omg am I having feelings for him? How about SUHO, HYO?! Yah what if Changsub knows... CHANGSUB'

She felt herself choking up and coughed. Hyo begins to pat her chest. It hurts so badly like the spaghetti was tied inside . "Are you okay Hyo-shii?" Ilhoon stopped eating and he was so shocked like she was going to die from all that choking. Quicklly, Ilhoon gets up from his seat and gave her a drink and pats her on the back. Ilhoon questioned "Are you feeling better now?"  Hyo grabs a tissue and wiped her lips "yeap, thank you ilhoon-nim. I was too fast I guess.."

                                                                                      

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

After too much of eating, they went for a walk around the town, admiring the beauitful stalls and enjoying the view of kids playing around with balloons. Hyo stretched her arms out "Waaa that was a good meal. Thank you Ilhoon-nim!" Ilhoon smiled and looked down at unevenly rocky concrete floor, "don't mention it" Suddenly, Ilhoon heard some kind of circus-themed song that is not really far away from them. Ilhoon's eyes went bigger and he had a great idea.

 

"So Hyo-shii? Do you want ice cream?" Ilhoon smiled at her, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Hyo brightened "Ommo! Yes I want!" Ilhoon looked around the town and mumbled a "hmm" Ilhoon looked back at Hyo "I think I know the right place to get ice cream" Hyo broke into a smile "Well.. where?" Ilhoon pointed his finger up "Do you hear that?" Hyo frowned and listened to the sound carefully.. hyo lit up and grinned "the amusement park!

 

*AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK*

"Look at the Mascot! So cute!" Hyo giggled. "So huggable and fluffy!"  Kids are rushing and furiously fighting for a picture with the mascot. Some of the kids whined at their parents because they wouldn't let them to take pictures with the mascot. Ilhoon laughed at how cute Hyo reacted when she saw a little boy literally tore the outfit of the mascot. Ilhoon grabbed Hyo's hand and whispered "You don't want to see that" Hyo let out a scared laugh "that kid is bloody fierce" Ilhoon felt her face is only few inches away from him, he could feel his lips almost touching her baby soft cheeks. Hyo felt strange and felt like a tinge hot breath airing her cheeks, she turned to him, 

Their faces almost touched. Ilhoon was so shocked, he pulled his face away. Hyo couldn't move and she blinked once, twice. 'what was that?'  

Ilhoon saw the ice cream stall and shouted "hey! we're here?" 

Hyo picked out her favorite flavour, mint chocolate chip. Ilhoon looked at Hyo "You seriously like.. mint?"

Hyo looked at him and confused "I seriously do. Wae?" Ilhoon showed his disgusted yucky face "Mint tastes like toothpaste!" Hyo opened , no words came out.. she was too shocked because why would a human hate the flavor mint? mint is the most delicious flavour in the whole wide world!

"MINT IS DELICIOUS OK?! it doesn't taste like toothpaste at all!" Hyo looked away and pouted. Ilhoon laughed and glanced at her pouted face  " Aah Ahjushii, one scoop of mint chocolate chip please!" Hyo raised her eyebrow and looked at him "I thought you hate mint"

 Ilhoon turned to her and smirked "I'll give it a try. Just because you said it's delicious" Hyo rolled her eyes and wrinkled her nose. Ilhoon pinched her cheeks "Aigo you are so cute when you're mad" Hyo blushed, she felt like she was melting like lava and murmured "i'm not cute"

 

                                                                                    

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the super duper late and short update.

It's 2 in the morning and I just feel like writing! ^^
I'm sorry for the crappy writing! I hope it's good enough to satisfy you!

Please subscribe and comment! Your comment means so much to me. Thank you for the support and yeaaay 17 subscribers~~~~~~

I'll be updating more about changsub soon since he's also the main character in this story! (oh Peniel is going to be in this story too ^^)

OMG I TOTALLY SPAZZED ABOUT BTOB'S COMEBACK EARLIER THIS WEEK. OMG I WANT TO CRY.