City Lights

How Is That Possible?

"Suho was completely shocked and confused.  He was asking myself "What did I do?". Exactly, he doesn't know what he did. Come on, should a boyfriend" be that sensitive? 

 

*No one's POV*

Changsub walked out of the restaurant and walked as fast as he could. He could feel himself burning up from the anger. "Tch that kid." What makes him worst is that it reminded him about what happpened in the school hall today.  He was so pissed, and he walked so fast until he bumped into a few people. "YO WATCH IT" "MANNERS MAN" "PABO AH"

*BUP*

"OWW" 

Changsub hit his head on the ground and the girl fell down and her stuff was thrown everywhere. The girl screamed "ARE YOU BLIND?"  

Changsub rubbed his head, and the pain on his head was unbearable . The girl was too busy picking up her stuff and not bothering how he looked like. Changsub sat up, adjusting his sight and responded to the girl, "Mianhe. I didn't see that comin.. Hyo-sshi?" the girl was Hyo.

Hyo stopped and turned around slowly.. "C-Changsub-sshi?" quickly, changsub got up and tried to help her out, Hyo hold his hand "It's okay changsub-sshi, I got this" Changsub frowned, "Yah pabo, it's my fault."

Hyo stared at Changsub, "Are you that blind changsub-sshi?" Changsub chuckled while picking up Hyo's stuff on the ground, "I think I was " Hyo saw her favorite small box of biscuits that were a few centimeters away, she tried to reach further and saw a hand touched her, Hyo looked up, it was Changsub. Both of them moved away their hands quickly and blushed. To break the awkwardness, Changsub decided to pick up the small box  "Ermm I should put this inside the plastic bag." Hyo stuttered "Y-yeah." They got up and Hyo picked up one of the plastic bags. Changsub looked at Hyo "That plastic bag looks heavy, let me carry it" Hyo shook her head "I'm fine, I can carry this.." Changsub won't take no for an answer. He grabbed the plastic bag and walked away from Hyo. Hyo eyes went bigger and shouted "YAH LET ME CARRY IT"

It was nearly 10pm and the city lights were glowing, the streets seemed pretty cooled down from the hustle and bustle and the shops are still open. Not to mention, the city that they live in is famous for romantic dates.

Romantic dates? Yes. 

 Both of them are too busy admiring the beautiful city lights. Suddenly, they could see couples walking around, holding hands, laughing and taking selcas together./  The atmosphere around them turned into something awkward and filled with silence. This is the first time, they had this "quiet moment" with each other. Both of them felt weird. "So.." Both of them speak in unison. Changsub chuckled and Hyo smiled brightly. Changsub coughed, "Ehem. I'm really sorry for just now."

 "It's okay. You were so blind right?" Hyo answered sarcastically and swung her handbag playfully.

Changsub smiled "Very funny hyo. You know what. I missed talking to you." Changsub looked at her, sincerely. 

Hyo bursted into laughter "Hey. We haven't talked for just half of the day and you sounded like we haven't talk for years."
 

Changsub stopped at his tracks and looked at Hyo.  "Em, about what happpened in the hallway today.." Hyo felt nervous and begins to change the subject. Luckily, the ice cream store was a few metres away from them. Hyo had an idea.  "hey let's go eat ice cream at the ice cream parlor there? It looks yummy!" Hyo ran off to the ice cream store and Changsub had to jogged to reach her "Yah. WAIT."

 

*NEXT MORNING*

"GEUBI DALA NAMDALLA TAE TAE TAE TAEGA DALLA ~ I LIKE IT I LIKE IT" 

"W-wha-what the hell?" Hyo woke up and rubbed her eyes. She checked her phone, "it's only 6 am and it's only the weekend.w-what.. who changed my alarm clock?!! Ooooommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" 

Hyo mentally cursed and jumped out of the bed. It was really cold and she squinted her eyes to find her hoodie.. "where in the world is my hoodie" Her mom entered her room, "looking for this?" Hyo turned around and her eyes are turned big. "OMMA! MY HOODIE!" 

"STOP RIIGGHT THERE." Her mom shouted. 

"Ah wae omma!" Hyo pouted childishly.

"I need to talk something important to you" Her mom turned serious.

"What's so important?" Hyo raised her eyebrow. 

"Your cousin's coming here and staying with us"

"Bwoh? Cousin? Who's my cousin? Do I even have a cousin?" Hyo panicked and she was shocked when she heard the word "cousin" from her mom.  Her mom chuckled from hearing her question

"Yes you do honey, His name is Peniel. He stayed in Chicago. His parents had to go somewhere on vacation and we decided to let him stay here for a while. You are okay with that, right?"

"I'm okay with it. I guess.. omma i'm sleepy. Can we talk to about this later? and I want my hoodie back" Hyo slowly dragged herself to her bed.  "Okay honey, here you go.. and oh make sure you clean your room because he's coming tonight."

"BLING"

 

FROM:ILHOON

TO:HYO

Hey ready for the date today? :) meet me up at the cafe around 3pm.

 

 

Hyo smiled really brightly and replied 

 

TO: ILHOON

FROM: HYO

Yeap! See you later! I can't wait :D

 

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Okay i'll be updating the next chapter about the date with Ilhoon. 

hehehehe

I hope you like this chapter even though the story line is a bit crap :(

Don't forget to comment!

I'll be glad to see your support!

Kamsahamida! ^^