Be Mine

How Is That Possible?

//BELL RINGS//

Hyo spent the whole day, thinking about what she should wear for the senior event? But wait, did she even said yes to Ilhoon?

 

    Hyo stood up from her desk, packing up her things in her bag and then she overheard a conversation "OMO! Did he really ask you out for the senior event? OMO OMO OMO I feel so happy for you!!!" the girl compliments her friend,  "I know right, Suho-oppa was so nice to ask me out to be his one and only date"

Hyo slowly turned, her eyes wide, she subconsciously spitted  "SUHO OPPA?"

The girl and her friends turned slowly, well to Hyo's suprise, it was Jessica. "Yes, Suho-oppa, do you have a problem with that? oooo perhaps, do you have a thing for MY Suho-oppa?" Hyo turned away, "Ani, I'm sorry for barging in your conversation, I didn't mean to"

Jessica stood up and walked over to Hyo slowly, she grabbed Hyo's hand harshly, with threaten eyes -staring to Hyo's "If you're planning to mess up with someone's date, especially me, you're in big trouble honey"

"Stop"

Jessica's eyes frowned and then she turned, 

Ilhoon slammed the door behind him and swiftly, he pushed away Jessica's hand, "Don't you ever lay your filthy hands on her" 

Other girls are filled with shocked in their eyes and breathless gasps, Hyo was completely stunned at the way Ilhoon was behaving, but at the same time, she was blessed because she was saved by her own knight shining armor. 

Jessica was afraid of Ilhoon, despite the thin body that he has, he was definitely taller than her, plus, Ilhoon is a senior after all. 

Ilhoon looked at Hyo "Take your bag, let's go"

obediently, ignoring Jessica's stare that was full of anger and jealousy, Hyo took her bag and went outside of the class

Jessica's friends splattered, flipping their hairs and chewing their gum simultanously "I CAN'T BELIEVE ILHOON SUNBAENIM ACTUALLY SAVED HER!!! WOW AND HE HAS NO MANNERS! SLAPPING AWAY A GIRL’S HAND? AAAAH JINJJA" Jessica sat down, blew a “tsk”

“You’re gonna get it Hyo”

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Ilhoon grabbed Hyo’s hand, dragging her across the hall, Hyo frowns “Ilhoon-nim” Ilhoon ignored.

 

Hyo nudged his hand to let go “Ilhoon-nim!” Ilhoon turned, “WHAT?!”

 

“Mianhe, I-I j-just wanna say thank you. For backing me up” Ilhoon gave a weak, but grateful smile, “Anytime Hyo-ssi”

 

They stopped walking. The hall was completely silent and dull, just the two of them standing face-to-face, Hyo shyly smile “Is there anything I can repay you back?” Ilhoon chuckled “Repay? You don’t owe me anything!”

 

Hyo shouted “YES YOU DO! YOU SAVED ME FROM THOSE NUTHEADS!”

 

Ilhoon and Hyo laughed, “Ok fine. Hyo-ssi” with a serious tone, teary-eyed from laughing was replaced by his beautiful moon-cresent eye smile- staring at Hyo, he slowly grabbed Hyo’s hand, Hyo immediately blushed.

 

Her pink blossom cheeks was noticeable made Ilhoon felt giddy and proud inside

 

Hyo stuttered “Y-yes?”

 

Ilhoon smiled “Be my date for the event?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Be my date for the event?” Ilhoon smiled, making Hyo blushed.

 

 

After thinking too much and spending his whole time at the library finishing his History assignment, Changsub completely forgot that he is suppose to meet Hyo after her class. He packed his stuff and grabbed his books, he ran out from the library hurriedly, a teacher shouted “HEY STUDENT! NO RUNNING!” Changsub turned quickly and bowed “MIANHE!”

 

He jogged a few steps and he walked again two steps. Repeating the same routine for the past 2 minutes “Aish, why is the library sooooo far from the class? Damn this school! TOO BIG” Changsub felt super annoyed, because running was not allowed unless if there’s a fire or something exploded. If he has the chance right now, he would probably ran faster than Usain Bolt.

 

Suddenly, he walked slowly and stopped. He saw two figures standing before him, about 5 feet away from him, shadowing a scene that he was not ready, that he was not prepared for,

 

He saw Ilhoon holding Hyo’s hand,

 

Changsub felt shocked and he accidentally dropped his book, made a loud “THUD” noise.

 

Ilhoon and Hyo heard the noise and they saw Changsub, smiling nervously “I’m sorry for interrupting you two, I guess see you later Hyo” Changsub looked down, he picked his books and walks away

 

“Changsub-ssi wait! I’ll follow you” Hyo turned to Ilhoon, gave him an apologetic look

 

Ilhoon smiled kindly “It’s okay Hyo, I understand. I’ll call you later”

 

Hyo bowed and she ran after Changsub

 

------------------

I hope you like this chapter! HEHE