Pain

How Is That Possible?

 

 

 

 

"Changsub-ssi!" Hyo shouted - Changsub ignored and walked as fast as he could

"Yah Changsub-ssi, LOOK AT ME YOU IDIOT!" hyo puffed, breathless,

 

She grabbed his hand – Changsub turned slowly “I’m sorry, I have to go. Seriously”

 

Hyo frowned “why are you like this Changsub-ssi? Why are you walking away from me?”

 

Changsub tried to ignore her stare, but putting all of his bravery and fear away, he furiously looked in her eyes “I have to go”

 

“I’m not gonna let you go unless you tell me what’s going on! Don’t lie to me! I’ve known you in my whole life. I know something is up. Stop hiding and talk” Hyo pushed away his hands - couldn’t even contained her anger, she looked away.

 

Changsub sighed, “the reason why-“ Hyo looked up slowly “The reason why I’m acting all weird to you and ilhoon, it’s just that – I just want you to know-“

 

“OH MY GOD YOU KNOW JAEBUM ASKED ME TO BE HIS DATE FOR THE SENIOR EVENT” huge group of girls bursted out from the classroom, giggling why curling their hairs, while other few girls were looking their reflection through their compact powders, admiring their own "features", not a suprise to Changsub and Hyo, it was Jessica and her crew - seeing what they're liking, they stopped walking and stood infront of them.

 

“Oh well, it’s Hyo and her dearest boyfriend, Changsub-ssi” Jessica curled her hair while giving a disgusted stare at Hyo.

 

Hyo blurted out “Correction, bestfriend”

 

Changsub felt a pain in his chest, as if he was going to die, those every little words that came out from Hyo’s mouth was a stab in his heart – he looked down and try to find a way to end this conversation.

 

Jessica giggled “Bestfriend? Well I don’t think you guys are when I always see you cling around Changsub. Am I right ladies?” other girls obediently nod their heads, chewing their gums, smiling until you can see their wrinkles that was covered under layers of makeup.

 

Hyo rolled her eyes, “you know what, talking to you is such a waste of time. I feel like throwing just by looking at your fake eyelashes. Changsub, let’s go” hyo grabbed Changsub's hand.

 

The girls threw a huge gasp at Hyo, blurting words like “I can’t believe she said that! Ew!” “”

It's like an automatic switch for Hyo to be deaf when they started to curse her. It was not her first time getting tantrums from such y girls like Jessica that she hated in her whole life.

"They can just go die" Hyo blurted out, making everything more awkward for Changsub

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

//BING//

 

From Ilhoon:

 

U okay?

 

Hyo smiled

 

To Ilhoon:

 

Yeah I’m ok. Talk to you soon ok? :]

 

 

Hyo sighed, switched off her phone and she looked at Changsub, they didn’t even say a word after they came out from the school

 

It was a really quite walk - everything was unusual and uncomfortable for the both of them. Throughout the years of knowing each other, this is the first time they’re not actually talking to each other when they are together.

 

Hyo felt so weird and guilty of what happened, she was trying her best to not making things awkward, but this is too much for her to handle – she had a lot of things in her mind, so many questions that are left unanswered.

 

Hyo looked at Changsub, “Yah, are you not gonna say anything?”

 

Changsub scratched the back of his neck and puffed his cheeks “Can we just forget everything? Of what happened? I don’t want things to get worst, Hyo. I don’t want to”

 

She rubbed her temples “ Really Changsub-ssi. Really? You are better than that Changsub. Honestly please tell me-“

 

“I don’t want you to go out with Ilhoon!” Changsub gave her a stare at Hyo, making Hyo jumped a little from the sudden outburst.

 

“W-w-wae?” she asked

 

“I don’t like that guy” Changsub closed his eyes, as if he was preparing for a war – Hyo felt burning inside, she was literally going to explode from the sudden weirdness of Changsub, but she calmed herself down - looking away.

 

“You know that, he’s really nice right? I thought you’d be happy for me Changsub-ssi” Hyo's fingers turned into knuckles

"You told me, you let me be with who I want, you promised me that you will support me, what is this? Is this what I got for being a good bestfriend?" 

Changsub felt guilty but nervous from hearing all those words from Hyo, He just wanted to tell her what he actually feel about her, he just don't want to hide his feelings from her anymore.

After years of knowing her, it has always been her to Changsub,

no other girls like her that can replace Hyo. He always think that she was one of a kind, 

“Hyo” changsub grabbed her wrist; shocked and speechless, Hyo didn’t even say anything and looked at him

 

Their faces were only inches away.

 

 

 

“I like you”

 

 

---------------

Sorry for the M.I.A people, so busy with college T.T but I'm free now!!

KKK i hope you will like this chapter!