Disturbance

How Is That Possible?

 

"I like you" Changsub lets out a puff

Suddenly Hyo's phone rings

"GEUBI DALA NAMDALA TAE TAE"

It appears to be ilhoon that lits up Hyo's phone screen

Changsub felt his body burning up, damn it why now?

Hyo was contemplating whether she should pick it up or reply his sudden confession

It's not like Hyo did not notice his actions before, they have been friends for years. Hyo thought such affectionate behaviour that he has just only represents as a brother-sisterly love to each other. Hyo was utterly confused.

From holding hands to a park to taking a nap on the bed together.

How sometimes Changsub sits beside her, playing with her hair and appreciating the beauty that Hyo has, how he becomes furious when protecting Hyo from Jessica.

 

Boy,  all along she was wrong.

Guilt is building inside her, "changsub is your bestfriend, hyo you need to do something"

Hyo decided to end the call. The atmosphere is getting more awkward and silent.

Nothing but only oxygen smoke that is visible in the air.

Changsub looks up to Hyo, Hyo only smiled weakly "Changsub-ssi, why you didn't tell me earlier?"

"I don't want to ruin our friendship even further"

Hyo scoffed, "Do you think this has not affect our friendship yet? Sudden confession? Changsub-ssi, all the lies, all the guys that I have a crush on, I always tell you that. Don't you think this is unfair? You're making yourself even more miserable Changsub-ssi"

Hyo rubs her temple gently "I feel gulity for you Changsub-ssi. You know what, I can't stand you pretending and not telling me everything. I need to go. Just take care of yourself"

Changsub grabbed her wrist, "Im really sorry for your lying to you. I'm sorry"

Hyo turned, she saw Changsub's eyes getting more red and teary

"I'm sorry for all the lies but I don't want to lose you"

Hyo softly chuckled, "You're not gonna lose me, I'm just afraid when you said that"

Changsub frowned "Afraid of what?"

Hyo looked away "Afraid that.... you might not see the same Hyo that you've seen for the past 17 years. Changsub-ssi. I need some time, some space"

There Hyo goes, leaving Changsub behind.

Changsub couldnt comprehend everything what she said. He felt like punching everything that comes in his way.

No use of screaming and going bonkers, he thought. Hyo needs time to think, he hates himself for confessing to his only bestest friend, he felt like he just ruined everything and did nothing for the better.

He breathes out, staying calm and putting his hands in his pocket, trying to fit his hands as deeper as possible so he can protect himself from the cold, Is this some kind of gloominess that is airing around him? 

"Rejection, I guess" Changsub sighs.

----------------------------

Hyo walked as fast as she could, thinking about what just happened made her punch herself,

"Stupid, why did you say that!!!!"

Hyo stops at the traffic light, she was beyond pissed, she literally kicked a pole that was beside her.

She screams "PABO! PABO! PABO!"

Suddenly the noise that was surrounding her becomes quiet, everyone was staring at her actions,

Whispering and staring, "I think that girl is drunk"

"Mommy look at that crazy girl!"

"Kids nowadays"

Hyo was embarassed, she was red as a big pile of tomatoes. 

She turned back, 

*BUP*

Her head suddenly bumps into someone's chest, a firm chest, 

Hyo rubs her nose "Yah are you blind!!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there Hyo-ssi, gwenchana????"

The worried voice rings her bell "WHY IS HE SOUND SO FAMILIAR"

Her eyes grew big, "SUHO-NIM!"

----------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS! HOW ARE YOU!

Again, sorry for the lateeeeeeeeeeeeee update.

Im going to start a new chapter soon because I'm free for a few dayyssssszzzzz!

Oh yeah and do check out my new oneshot fanfic! Please subscribe and tell me what you think!

Kamsahamida!!! <3