Hiding Feelings

How Is That Possible?

*Changsub's POV*

 

 

Changsub walked as fast as he could. Trying to avoid Hyo's question. "hahaha tsk. Why should I be jealous of her? She's my bestfriend. No no.. Hahaha me? Jealous? Haha naah-"

 

"YAH CHANGSUB-SHII" Hyo shouted. She was running towards changsub

 

*da-dum da-dum* Changsub's heart was beating like a drum.

*da dum da-dum da-dum da-dum*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 (listen to this while reading) 

 

He stopped and he turned around.. Hyo shouted "YAH CHANGSUB-OW!" Hyo incidentally bumped into Changsub's chest.

Both of them fell onto the ground. Suddenly.. Hyo was on top of Changsub. Hyo's face was only few inches away from Changsub..

 Both of their faces turned red. It was awkward. Not to mention that the hall was empty. Both of them stared at each other for a moment, they couldn't move, both of them froze..

Hyo shook her head. What on earth she was doing?! "omg i'm so sorry" hyo stood up and fixed her uniform.

 Changsub was on the floor and slowly stood up. It was awkward for a few seconds. Changsub coughed "errm err. See you later. I'll call you.. Or something" not looking at Hyo's face. "oh ok.." . She only stood there... she was in pure shock.

 

  He managed to escape by entering the man's toilet. Changsub the tap, quickly washed his face. He looked to himself in the mirror

 "No changsub no." he literaly slapped himself  "aigo. Ow that hurts. Hais-" he heard someone entered the toilet. Suho.

 

"oh anyeong changsub-shii" Suho smiled looking at Changsub's half reddened face.

"oh annyeong" not looking at Suho's face. 

Suho curiously asked, "what happened to your face?"

Changsub "No it was nothing... I fell.. onto the ground. ehem"

Suho was washing his hands, "Ah. Be careful next time. So.. How are you and Hyo? I didn't know you guys were a couple. Congratulations"  

without thinking any second thoughts, Changsub spoke up "we are fine. Better than ever actually"

Suho laughed, "take good care of her. She's a charm. You'll never find someone like her"

 Changsub mentally slapped himself *what the hell am I talking about? I'm actually serious about Hyo and I getting into a relationship!* he felt a bit pity for lying to suho and he decided to end this "fake relationship"  "erm, suho, about Hyo and I..."  

*BELL RINGS*

"save it for later. Gotta go Changsub-shii" Suho went out from the toilet.

Changsub scratched his head "haih pabo pabo pabo!!"

 

 

 

*HYO's POV*

 

She was alone in the classroom. Packing her books to go back home. Hyo looked at her watch "it's already late. And changsub.. Went back" immediately she remembered what happened between her and Changsub in the hallway. Hyo shook her head. "aish. Stop thinking about it Hyo!" Hyo puffed her cheeks. Looking around the classroom. Trying her best to avoid what she's thinking, she distracted herself by cleaning the classroom.

 

   As she was sweeping the floor, she heard someone entering her classroom. *ba dump ba dump ba dump* Hyo was hoping that it was not Changsub but suddenly....

 

"RAAAH! Anyeong Hyo-shii!" he was smiling cheekily and Hyo was suprised, it was just Ilhoon... Her senior. She felt her heart was going to pop out from her chest! 

"oh anyeong ilhoon Sunbaenim! You scared me! Why are you here.. I thought you have to work at the cafe after school"

Ilhoon works in a Cafe nearby her house. The Daeum Cafe. Hyo always spend her time studying (sometimes with changsub) at The Daeum Cafe. Every weekend she would stop by and order her favourite drink, Tea Strawberry Latte.

"Oh mianhe Hyo-shii. I was just passing by and then I saw you. Nah I'm not working today. I'm finally free!" he took a chair and sat down across Hyo, who was sweeping the floor. "wow you must've been tired, do you want me to help?" while looking at Hyo.

"omg thank you.. Is it okay for you to arrange the tables for me?" Hyo asked. Ilhoon nodded.

 

After they cleaned the classroom. Hyo could barely open her eyes. Ilhoon laughed at how cute she is when she's sleepy. "Hyo-shii.. Let's go home. It's late already. We only have few hours left to take a bus ride home" hyo nodded and gave him a smile. 

 

*IN THE BUS*

 

Hyo sat near to the bus window. She loves seating there because she has the advantage not to sleep on anyone's shoulder. Especially Ilhoon. Ilhoon stared at Hyo *she's cute when she's asleep. It reminds me when she dozed off at the cafe last week* ilhoon chuckled.

*ILHOON'S PHONE RINGS*

Ilhoon almost jumped out from his seat. He quickly pressed the silent mode button, not to wake Hyo from her beauty sleep. But thank god she was in a deep sleep. Ilhoon checked his phone, he got  12 missed calls from his mum. *i'm so dead*

Finally the bus reached to their destination, "Hyo-shii.. Wake up" Hyo woke up and looked at Ilhoon. "i'm sorry" Ilhoon laughed "sorry for what? We're here. Come on." ilhoon grabbed hyo's hand.

Hyo was still half asleep and she walked like a zombie. Ilhoon laughed "yah Hyo. Can you wake up? You can still walk while you're sleeping? If you're like this when you're alone, anyone can kidnap you." Hyo smiled while hitting ilhoon's shoulder. "I'm so tired. But hey, thank you for helping me ilhoon-sunbaemin. I really appreciate it." Hyo, finally woke up from her "sleep". "it's nothing. Anything for you, Hyo-shii" hyo blushed when Ilhoon said that.

 

Finally they reached at Hyo's house. "Gomawo Ilhoon sunbaenim. Thank you so much" Ilhoon shook his head and waved his hand, "hey I said it's nothing. Didn't I?"

"for me, it's not. Thank you" Hyo smiled. When Hyo walked away from Ilhoon, ilhoon grabbed Hyo's hand,

 

"hey, let's go out sometime?"

 

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ehehehehehhe. I hope this chapter is good for you guys. Hehe. Thank you for the readers who subscribed my story! I really appreciate it! Sorry for the sloppy writing because i'm not using the laptop.