Confession ~

How Is That Possible?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's sit down on the bench there. Kkaja!" Ilhoon pointed at this really cute peach-coloured bench near to the cotton candy maker shop. 

 

  It's almost evening and it's the time where people will sit down and enjoy the view of the sunset. "Ilhoon-nim, how's the mint flavour?" Hyo gave out a really cute smirk to Ilhoon. Ilhoon smiled. "I think I kinda like this flavour. It doesn't taste bad like what I imagined" Ilhoon chuckled.

"You mean toothpaste?" Hyo chuckled. Ilhoon laughed "Exactly"

 "So how does it feel to be the kingka in Hwashin High?" Hyo curiously asked. Ilhoon put on an expressionless face and his ice cream "Kingka? Being a kingka is really pain in the you know. I never consider myself a kingka until all these screaming junior fangirls started gathering around me and call me "oppa daebak!! Kingka!! Waaaaah jinjja you are pretty for a boy!! FLOWER BOY SARANGGGGHAE"  

Hyo glanced at Ilhoon "Well.. are you proud to be one?" Ilhoon smiled "Not really. I like being normal. Well Suho-ssi is also the major Kingka thou."

Hyo blushed and suddenly the atmosphere turned quite. Ilhoon turned and saw Hyo's cherry blossom cheeks, uh-oh now he feels like kissing them all off.  Ilhoon felt the whole world stopped moving. He just can't resist himself from staring at Hyo. Hyo turned her head away to avoid Ilhoon.

This feeling is so familiar. The same feeling when he saw Hyo for the first time.

 

"Hyo shii.." Ilhoon whispered.

 

Hyo slowly turned her head to Ilhoon. Ilhoon's face was only few inches away from Hyo's. Now Hyo felt her insides are going to explode for being too close to Ilhoon. She will be dead soon if any girls from their high school saw them at a situation like this.

Ilhoon stared at Hyo's brown eyes. Leaning so close that Hyo could feel Ilhoon's breath airing her cheeks. 

"I love you"

"Mwoh?" Hyo dropped her mint chocolate chip flavoured ice cream.

"I know this is crazy but, I love you" Ilhoon grabbed Hyo's shoulders. 

Hyo's eyes went bigger than usual and her heartbeat is going crazy, Ilhoon started leaning closer and closer. Hyo shut her eyes and can't even bear a single moment. Thinking "oh my god this is my first kiss no no no no'"

Ilhoon flicked Hyo's forehead "Pabo. I'm not going to kiss you Hyo-ssi" Hyo opened her left eye "neh?" Ilhoon laughed and patted Hyo's head. Ilhoon streched his arms out "Aaa you wasted your ice cream. Let's go home. Shall we?" Hyo was confused and blinked her eyes. "E-eh?" Ilhoon stood up and looked at Hyo "Let's go home. It's getting late and I don't want your parents to scold you" Ilhoon grabbed Hyo's hand."

                                          

                                                                                 

                                                                                   

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

They walked down the alley while Hyo can't even control herself from blushing. Hyo looked the other way so she's not being too obvious that she's actually blushing from Ilhoon's confession earlier. Ilhoon acted like nothing has happened and walked casually with his hands in his pockets. 

Ilhoon took out his phone and pretending like he's reading his emails or what not. "Hyo-ssi"

Hyo turned her head quickly to Ilhoon. Seeing that Ilhoon's actually avoiding eye contact with Hyo. Hyo looked down and blushed. Ilhoon smiled while looking at his phone "I'm sorry for the sudden confession. I think i'm really having feelings for you ever since you stepped in the  Daeum cafe." Hyo let out an awkward cough and stuttered "Re-really?" Ilhoon looked at Hyo "Don't worry Hyo-ssi. I'm not forcing you to like me. But.. do you have feelings for someone else?"

~DING DING DING~

Hyo's phone started ringing. Hyo checked her phone,

"Omma"

''Omma you saved my life'

Hyo looked at Ilhoon and gave an apologetic look. Ilhoon nodded. 

"Looks like I have to go now, I'll text you ok?" Hyo smiled and bowed to Ilhoon. "Neh Hyo-ssi" Ilhoon smiled

Hyo walked as fast as she could and suddenly stopped at her tracks. Hyo turned her head back and looked at Ilhoon "Mianhe, Ilhoon-nim" Ilhoon chuckled "Yah, ppali-wa! Your omma will kick your soon!! Go go"

Hyo waved and started running.

 

'BAM' "Ommaaaa i'm home!!" Hyo turned and  froze when she saw a guy sitting on the couch looking at her. The guy hurriedly stood up and gave a cute smile "Anyeonghaseyo, you must be Hyo.. right? I'm Peniel. Your cousin that you've never seen before"

Hyo bowed "Oh Peniel! anyeonghaseyo!"

Hyo's mother came out from the kitchen and brought 3 orange juices for them. "Ahhh Hyo-ssi. You are back. This is your cousin Peniel from Chicago. Be nice to him ok?" Hyo bowed and gave an annoyed smile to her mom. All of them sat down on the couch..

It was awkward for a few seconds. Hyo lazily put her arm on the couch and kept changing the tv channel, while her mom was busy texting Hyo's appa and Peniel sitting on the couch politely and drinking his orange juice.

Hyo suddenly looked at Peniel, and Peniel looked awkwardly at Hyo. "Neh?" Peniel blurted out.

Hyo smiled "So.... how was your flight? Are you hungry?" Peniel cutely shook his head "Ani.. I had tteoboki earlier"

Hyo nodded "Aaah.. how come I've never seen you in my life before, Peniel-ssi? O-oppa?" Hyo's mom nagged "Call Peniel Oppa. His 2 years older than you Hyo-ssi" Hyo pouted "Omma...." Peniel smiled. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A VERY VERY SHORT UPDATE..

I'll update as soon as I can for the next chapter! (especially Changsub's T-T)

Thank you for your support!!

Sorry for the sudden change of the fic. Tried to edit this prettily but it didn't work. If you don't like reading this in middle position just leave a comment!