Heart Flutters

How Is That Possible?

 

 

 

 When Suho called out Hyo's name....

 

   Suho's voice made her heart flutter. She couldn't respond, she was so stunned by his looks, the way he talks, the way he walks and even the way he holds his backpack. 

 

  "Hyo-shii"

 

Hyo stared at Suho. His perfection. How astonishing...

 

"Hyo-shii ~ " Suho waved at her face 

 

Changsub was staring at Hyo. "Haish this girl. YAH" Hyo shook her head. "Err-ohh anyeong Suho-shii...." 

Suho smiled. "Are you okay? Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yeah I did.. thanks for a-as-king" Hyo stuttered. Her heart was exploding. She was trying to keep her cool.

"Oh um, I hope you are free this sa-"

"nope she has a date with me" Changsub interrupted their conversation. Hyo's eyes went bigger.. like an owl (you see what I did there)

Hyo whispered to Changsub "Yah are you crazy, this is my chance, why are you doing this to me-" Suho's face changed.. "I didn't know you guys were dating... Congratulations!"

"No Suho it was just a mis-" Changsub took her sandwich and literally shoved in " "mffmfmmff" "Oh I understand, see you later Hyo.. and you too Changsub" Suho left. 

 

Hyo punched Changsub's arm. "YAH ARE YOU CRAZY. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

Changsub smiled like nothing has happened. "I was just doing my job." "what job Changsub-shii? YOU ARE MY BESTFRIEND.. BESTFRIENDS DON'T DO THIS TO EACH OTHER"

Changsub chuckled "I don't want any guy that I don't trust.. taking my bestfriend away from me..." Hyo couldn't believe what he just said.. "Jinjja? Are you serious? He's a nice guy, he treats people nice. Even the teachers. A top student in this school. Why would you hate him? He's an angel"

"Really an angel? Why is there no wings?" Hyo laughed and suddenly Hyo smirked, "Changsub-shii.... don't tell me.." Changsub's eyes went bigger "What?" 

 

 

"Are you jealous of me Changsub-shii?" 

 

 

Changsub stuttered, smiled until his eyes disappeared "Aiii.. why should I be jealous of you! You? Really? There are plenty of pretty girls around here... waiting for me probably.. AY LOOK A PRETTY LADY"

Changsub stood up and took his bag and ran away. 

Hyo shouted "YAH.. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

I, seriously... don't know what to write. It's 12 in the morning. I'm trying to find ideas for my fanfic. Oh yeah (i thought I've deleted my fanfic because there were no subscribers;... I couldn't believe my fanfic still exist!.)

Give me great ideas!

 

FOR THOSE 2 SUBSCRIBERS WHO SUBSCRIBED MY FANFIC, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU. REALLY!