Dream

How Is That Possible?

                                      

It was 7 in the morning.
 
 
   Hyo woke up. She scrunched her face and combed her hair back with her long pale fingers. She was not really in a good state. She couldn't sleep properly. 
 
 
 "i love you"
 
 "mwoh?"  Hyo dropped her mint chocolate chip flavored ice cream.
 
 "I know this is crazy but, I love you"  he said.
 
 
   Hyo shook her head. She messed her hair up. Her hair was all frizzy. She hates it when her hair is all damn frizzy. She stood up and took her glasses from her study table. 
 
   She took her phone and opened a text message: "Where are you? YOU'RE LATE MISSY". 
         
      Definitely a message from Changsub. Changsub is her bestfriend since they were in diapers. Mrs. Jey, which is Hyo's mother,is bestfriends with Changsub's mother. Their mothers are like a pair of high heels (bestfriends) They would have girl's day out every weekend. They're like family. Changsub and Hyo would probably exchanging glances, and thinking "they're not our mothers"
 
 
 
        Hyo loved Changsub like her own brother. They have the same personality. Changsub will always be there for her whenever she's down, or when she's happy. Hyo wished she has a brother like Changsub since she's the only daughter and the only child in her family. She hates being lonely. Changsub will come to her house, eat ice creams, watch horror movies, help her with her homework  or walk with her to school. Changsub is an adorable guy that you couldn't help but admire him. 
 
 
        Hyo was all day dreaming about her crush, Suho. She was thinking how smart and han..."ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED KIDS ~"  her ringtone was so loud and her phone almost fell down from her hands.
 
 "aish.. this boy" Hyo sighed. Hyo picked up the phone call, "yes oh my darling Changsub, i'll be there soon"
 
  "but I was asking for something else"  Changsub pouted .
 
   "what now?" Hyo was holding her phone, while her other hand was trying to fix her uniform.
 
  "can you bring one of the yogurt drinks that I drank yesterday? It's so good" Changsub said.
 
   "Changsub, that's why you called me? yogurt drink? seriously?" Hyo took her school bag, and took some of the sandwiches on the table.
   
   "and you're 10 minutes late, what are you doing and come to school now. YOU'RE LATE
 
   "Our school is only 5 minutes from my house, hehe" 
 
   "hurry up, this boy is missing you"
    
    "alright boy"
 
  Hyo smiled and looking at her wallpaper, A picture of Hyo and Changsub at Lotte World. Hyo posing cutely while Changsub wearing bunny ears and stuck his tongue out. "how adorable" Hyo said.
 
    Hyo kissed her mother on the cheek and said goodbye, wore her school shoes and went out from the house. 
 
   
 
 
 
 
----------------------
 
 
hehe. Sorry for the boring chapter. I'll be glad if you want to give some amazing ideas! hehe
 
here's a video for you guys :3